Specifications of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke CSR 66%
Volatile Matter (ADB)
Size 30-80 mm
Main Features of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke
Below main features helps a lot for an efficient smelting:
1. Low Ash ensures a high fixed carbon and provides enough heat.
2. Low Volatile matter reduces waste matters.
3. Low Sulphur and Phos improve the quality of pig iron.
4. High CSR and low CRI keep coke's propertity in the furnace.
5. High M40 and low M10 enable to maintain coke's hardness.
To be used for blast furnace in steel plants or ferro alloy plants.
During the process of smelting, met coke, iron ore and limestone are to be filled into the blast furnace as the raw materials.
Met coke serves in blast furnaces mainly as a reductant and source of heat.
It is also used as a bearing and filling material through which gas circulates in the column of blast-furnace charge.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging: in bulk
2. Delivery: loading rate of 8,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Lianyuangang port
loading rate of 15,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Tianjin port
Loading of met coke
met coke in ship's hold
- Q:The coke is divided into several separate uses
- Gasification coke is used for the production of coke gas. The utility model is mainly used in a fixed bed coal gas producer with solid slag discharging, and is used as a gasification raw material to produce CO and H2 as combustible components. The main reaction of gasification process:C+O2 - CO2+408177KJ
- Q:Braised meat burning coke, iron black layer, I do not know how to clean, please help answer
- If the paste pot may wish to try the following several waysBrush pot1, with hot water can be, it is easy to wash, do not use wire brush the ball, put the pot brush bad, if it is aluminum brush used for cooking after eating on the body is very good. (if you must brush it, you can use the cloth to replace the steel ball)
- Q:Effect of coal fineness on coke
- In coking, the caking property is not good and the coke quality is reduced. Therefore, from the perspective of the uniformity of coal, coal fineness of some good. From the operation point of view, the greater the fineness of coal coal bulk density is lower, the production capacity of coke oven is low, into the coke oven, fine coal powder easily by gas is brought out, and easy blockage of ascending pipe, gas collector, affect the normal production of the coke oven, and the set of tar in the trachea increased, the effect of recovery operation. Therefore, from the production point of view, the fineness of coal should not be too large. Bulk coal in the top of the coke oven, coal crushing fineness of the general control in less than 3mm component in the range of 73~83%. Tamping coking, generally about 90%. In this range, the fineness of pulverized coal can meet the requirements of coke quality and coke oven operation. The small coal crushing will reduce the adhesion and the bulk density of coal, so as to reduce the coke quality.
- Q:Various types of coal coke are the main test items
- The basic instrument of coal laboratory of these conventional indicators required are: calorimetry, sulfur detection apparatus, muffle furnace (Gao Wenlu), or when the microcomputer controller temperature controller, drying oven (oven), instrument, glial layer measuring instrument, the ash melting point determination of caking index, in addition to auxiliary equipment: crusher, pulverizer, electronic balance, vibration sieve machine, two points etc.. The above is the coal test indicators by Hebi Huanuo coal testing equipment factory to provide, I hope to help you.
- Q:What is the difference between coking plant and coke plant
- Production equipment and production processes are complex.Coke plant, generally only the coal into coke on it, so simple.
- Q:What is the reasonable ratio of coal to coke
- There are lignite, bituminous coal, anthracite, semi anthracite these categories. Under the condition of isolated air, the bituminous coal is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, and finally, the coke is made by drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, solidification and shrinkage.
- Q:How much coke can a ton of coal
- The ratio is about 1 to 0.7, that is to say, 1 kilograms of about 0.7 kg coke coking coal coke, coke did not reach 0.75 kg, 0.71.Don't listen to them char 1.4:1, personal feeling.
- Q:What is the difference between coal and coke, heat, price, pollution, smoke, odor. Thank you experts answer
- Coal is the raw material that has not been treated by coking. Not every kind of coal for coke, according to the different requirements of the different kinds of coal
- Q:What is the difference between coking coal and coke
- Coking coal is the raw material for producing cokeCoking coal is produced by carbonization: coal gas (carbon monoxide), coal tar, coke
- Q:Coke is how to produce, what is its purpose?
- Coke is a color of deep gray to black solid, soft; internal structure of porous, and sometimes can be six square column.
We are a public company in China , which is the biggest met coke producer in Shanxi porvince, the output around 6.4 Million tons per year.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||80.00% China market
20.00% India market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range