|Place of Origin:|
Shanghai China (Mainland)
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
Wear Resistant Steel
manufacturer & exporter
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
|Packaging Detail:||1.packed in bundles 2.waterproof packing 3.packed by steel strip 4.as per to clients|
|Delivery Detail:||within 5-20 days after receipt deposit or L/C at sight.|
prepainted galvanized corrugated sheel sheet
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
DX51D SGCC, DC51D,SPCC
600-1250mm(1250,1220,1000, 980mm, 900mm ,840mm, 820mm, 750mm)
PE ,PVDF, HDP ,galvanized(30-300g), galvalume (AZ80)
According to RAL card
cut as client’s request, but considering the transportation , its better to cut less than
5.8 meter (for 20’ft container) , or 11.8 meter (for 40’ft container).
1.Payment terms:T/T, L/C
2.Trade terms:FOB, CNF, CIF
5.Delivery time: within 15-20 days after receiving the deposit.
- Q:Accessories For Steel Building ?
- Hi okorder.com/
- Q:mild steel properties?
- Be *real cautious* using HCL round stainless. A lowering acid like HCL will wreck down the oxide layer on the stainless, and corrosion will proceed. So far as i do know, there is not any scale down level at which HCL will not attack the skin oxide, however at very low concentrations maybe somewhat rust/pitting/corrosion is not going to be a main issue. Oxidizing acids like nitric, and to a couple measure sulfuric, will passivate stainless under the right conditions. But on simple, mild steels, corrosion will proceed to form FeCl and FeSO4 corrosion merchandise. The corrosion will haven't any outcomes on tensile, hardness or affect until ample fabric has been eliminated via corrosion to make a measurable change. Hydrogen embrittlement is a likelihood if there's constant anxiety, and hydrogen is advanced in corrosion. Whether or not it is a challenge would rely on the drawback.
- Q:What Steel guitar should I buy?
- The term steel guitar usually refers to pedal steel guitar or lap steel guitar. I suspect that you really meant to ask about a steel stringed guitar for your boyfriend. Steel guitars are played with a slide and are usually electrified. A pedal steel guitar site on legs and a lot of the chord changes are made with knee levers or foot pedals. If that's what your boyfriend is looking for, expect to spend a couple of thousand dollars. Look for brands like Emmons, Carter, Sho-Bud, or Fessenden. Carter Starters have been discontinued, but you might find one for under a thousand.
- Q:how do they make stainless steel?
- Iron mixed with other metals:
- Q:Steel String for Classical?
- If the guitar was designed for nylon strings, then don't put steel strings on it!
- Q:Damascus steel sword blades question,?
- Actualy, the secrets of forging Damascus steel has been rediscovered. In the 1970s, a Russian scientist found that he could duplicate the steel found in old Damascene swords. While it is true that such swords (which have to be made by hand) would be more expensive than usual, you must keep in mind that the majority of Damascus swords are still forged in Damascus. Syria is a highly inexpensive country, and the price of a Damascus blade, while being expensive to Syrians, would be cheap to Westerners. In reference to your question about wether there is anything special about Damascus steel, the answer is yes. At the time of its creation, Damascus steel was the lightest and most flexiable metal known to man, even lighter than the steel Katana swords used by the Samurai of Japan. During the Crusades, Europeans reported that the Arab blades were capable of bending in the wind, and floating on water. While these are certainly exaggerations, they are proof that Damascus blades were far lighter and stronger than the crude iron weapons used by the Crusaders.
- Q:Painting Stainless Steel......?
- I've also learned something today! Good luck and have fun!
- Q:Galvanized Steel??
- I will assume your magnet is a relatively strong one. Virtually all galvanized steel sheet is magnetic. Both galvanized iron and steel are magnetic
- Q:What is 12 gage Cold Rolled Steel?
- Steel thickness is measured by gages. 16 gage is approximately 1/16th of an inch. The larger the number (say, 24), the thinner the steel. Steel is made from large metal bars (4'x12', about 8 thick) that pass through presses to get thinner and thinner. If the final stages of rolling are done with pressure and not heat, it is cold rolled. It often gets galvanized to prevent rusting. Hope this helps.
- Q:Fallout 3 broken steel question?
- If I can remember right (SPOILER) you have to beat the game and instead of dying you just pass out and wake up with the brother hood of steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range