Galvanized Steel Coil/Sheet in Best Quality
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Hot-dip Zinc Coating Steel Building Roof Walls
1.Structure of Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet Description：
Hot-dip galvanized steel coils are available with a pure zinc coating through the hot-dip galvanizing process. It offers the economy, strength and formability of steel combined with the corrosion resistance of zinc. The hot-dip process is the process by which steel gets coated in layers of zinc to protect against rust. It is especially useful for countless outdoor and industrial applications. Production of cold formed corrugated sheets and profiles for roofing, cladding, decking, tiles, sandwich walls, rainwater protective systems, air conditioning duct as well as electrical appliances and engineering.
2.Main Features of the Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet：
• Excellent process capability
• Smooth and flat surface
• Workability, durability
• Excellent anticorrosive property
• High strength
• Good formability
• Good visual effect
3.Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet Images
4.Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet Specification
Standard: ASTM, JIS,EN
Grade: CS, DX51D+Z,SGCC, SS 230~550,S220GD+Z~S550GD+Z, SGC340~SGC570
Width: max 2000mm
Coil weight:3-12 MT
Surface structure: zero spangle, regular spangle or minimum spangle
Surface treatment: Chromate treatment, Oiled/dry, skinpassed/non-skinpassed
Packing: Standard seaworthy export package
Technology test results:
|d=0,intact,no zinc removal
|Mechanical interlocking JY
|d=0,intact,no zinc removal
|d=0,intact,no zinc removal
|Deep drawn SC
|d=0,intact,no zinc removal
|d=0,intact,no zinc removal
5.FAQ of Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of castings forging in carbon steel and alloy steel，is one of the large-scale professional investment casting production bases in China,consisting of both casting foundry forging and machining factory. Annually more than 8000 tons Precision casting and forging parts are exported to markets in Europe,America and Japan. OEM casting and forging service available according to customer’s requirements.
2.How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
3. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC. We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-30 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
- Yes, steel coils can be used in the production of agricultural equipment. Steel is a commonly used material in the manufacturing of agricultural machinery such as tractors, plows, harvesters, and irrigation systems. Steel coils can be formed, cut, and shaped to create various components and structures required for these equipment. The strength, durability, and corrosion resistance of steel make it suitable for withstanding the harsh conditions and heavy workloads involved in agricultural operations.
- Q:I have one and wonder how much force this can take since it does seem like you can bend it(Sure it's impossible with hands), but I don't want to try that cause i don't want to break it. Many people say that it's really hard and can handle a hammer smash? is that true and can it even make it through more force. Cause steel is harder than iron and iron is pretty hard... So how much can i trust this locks security, i mean if i put at at a door would some thiefes be able to break it, if they had the right tools??
- Have you ever watched any of the shows where people are buying lockers at storage facilities? This style lock is used quite often. The reason for the small shackle is to prevent someone from using bolt cutters. Unfortunately, if a thief has a cordless right angle grinder with the right cutting blade they will still be able to remove it. That is what the guys at most of these auctions use to remove them in 10-15 seconds.
- Q:i'm looking into pedal steel guitars, and I would like some suggestions or links and info on what kind i should get.
- Try okorder -The Art of Steel Guitar/ Steel guitar players -Take it away Leon- McAuliffe and 'Speedy West' were a couple greats. In the late '50s, Speedy was playing a Fender 1000 Pedal steel. He often did duets with Jimmy Bryant The Fastest Guitar Player In The Country! / note also the 'Emmons Guitar Company':
- Steel coils can be inspected for color consistency using colorimetry by measuring the color of the surface using a spectrophotometer. This device analyzes the reflected light and provides objective and precise color data. By comparing the color measurements of different areas of the coil, any variations in color consistency can be identified, allowing for quality control and ensuring the desired color uniformity throughout the coil.
- Q:Ok I have a neodymium magnet, stuck to my fridge holding a old bottle cap opener for my beer it works fine. At the local rummage sale there was a beautiful cap opener my freind was selling for $0.25 she said had never beenUsed it was like 40 years old it is made a stainless steel. The magnet will not stick to it. I don't understand this looked this up and certain steels are not magnetic, I tried a experiment with my compass it don't point north as should it follows the bottle opener as I move it around it. If not magnetic why is this happening? Also tried placing near another neodymium magnet with a pull of about 200 lbs. Not I tiny bit of attraction to the metal. If so why is the tiny magnet in the compass attracted to it. But not a huge powerfull magnet.
- That's interesting that it caused deflection in the compass. A lot of stainless steels may be SLIGHTLY magnetic, because they have small amounts of ferrite or alpha-iron in them. Ferrite is one of the crystal phases of steel. It has a body-centered cubic (BCC) structure and it's responsible for the magnetism of ordinary steels. Adding certain elements like nickel, manganese, or molybdenum, changes the crystal structure of the steel to a face-centered cubic (FCC) structure, which is NOT magnetic. This crystal phase is known as Austenite or gamma-iron. However most iron alloys contain some impurities that may cause the steel to be not completely transformed into the FCC austenite phase, small areas remain as ferrite.
- Q:I am planning to buy a Walther P22. I have liked the Pistol's performance-superb.The only confusion that I have is about the Polymer Frame.Just for this I may shift to someother manufacturer.Are Polymer Frames better than Steel in durability and lifespan.Walther says YES.Any comments on this...Practical users...Thanks in advance
- Walther P22 Frame
- The average lifespan of a steel coil storage rack can vary depending on various factors such as the quality of the rack, the frequency and intensity of use, and proper maintenance. However, on average, a well-maintained and properly used steel coil storage rack can last between 10 to 20 years.
- Q:i have a sword and some knives that have this grade steel. so is it a high grade or low grade? and how can i tell the differance between a high grade and a low grade?
- For throwing knives, 440 isn’t necessarily a bad choice. Does it list whether it is 440c or 440b? That matters somewhat. The advantages of 440 Stainless is that it’s relatively hard (for a stainless), it resists rust significantly, and it’s not so hard that it would shatter or break. On the down side 440 is notorious for not taking or holding an edge, but for a throwing knife, that’s probably not much of an issue. If you’re looking for something to train with, you’re fine here. It’s plenty of steel enough to stick in wood or other targets. Odds are it won't bend if you slam it into some wood. If it lands on concrete, eh, it's going to scratch and all that jazz, and it might hurt the tip if it hits first, but as has been said, you can use a file or grinder to get the tip back.
- Some common quality issues with steel coils include: 1. Surface defects: Steel coils may have surface defects such as scratches, pits, or rust spots. These defects can affect the appearance and smoothness of the final product and may also impact its performance. 2. Dimensional variations: Steel coils may exhibit dimensional variations, such as thickness variations, width variations, or length variations. These variations can lead to difficulties in processing the steel and may result in inconsistent product dimensions. 3. Mechanical properties: Steel coils may have variations in mechanical properties such as yield strength, tensile strength, or hardness. These variations can affect the strength and durability of the final product and may also impact its suitability for specific applications. 4. Coating issues: Steel coils that are coated or galvanized may experience issues with the coating, such as uneven coverage, peeling, or adhesion problems. These coating issues can result in reduced corrosion resistance and compromised aesthetics. 5. Internal defects: Steel coils may have internal defects such as inclusions, voids, or segregations. These defects can weaken the steel and may lead to failure or breakage during processing or use. 6. Edge issues: Steel coils may have edge defects, such as burrs, cracks, or uneven edges. These edge issues can affect the handling and processing of the steel and may also lead to problems during fabrication or assembly. 7. Coil set or camber: Steel coils may exhibit coil set or camber, which refers to the curvature or bowing of the coil. This can result in difficulties during processing and may lead to distorted or misaligned products. To ensure the quality of steel coils, manufacturers employ various quality control measures such as rigorous inspection, testing, and adherence to industry standards and specifications.
- Q:This is my first time buying new strings for my violin and I’ve narrowed it down to two choice based on reviews and cost. The only difference I can see between the strings is that one has a solid steel core and the other has a synthetic core. What are the pros and cons of each type of core?
- It depends on the tone you want. Synthetics are a more artificial, but rich tone. Solid steel strings will have a beautiful and bright tone, but may be a tad bit more difficult to play.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like