|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|max. service tem.:|
|After-sales Service Provided:|
clay & hollow sphere
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Normally,1000kg or1100kg into a pallet,each piece is isolated by good padpaper,or bubble film,or foam board,etc..Outside,with tight shrink film wrapping around and anti collision bars&big fiber board in sides. The customized package is available.|
|Delivery Detail:||1 week|
2. Low density
3. Low thermal conductivity
4. Good thermal insulation performance
Compressive strength Mpa≥
thermal conductivity 350°C±25 °C W/m.k
linear change on reheating≤2%×8h
Lab Temperature °C
It is a kind of the light weight refractory products which contains the alumina content range from 10% to 15%.
Ingredients and water mixed together made the plastic pug or slurry, then Extruded-Form or moulding by casting, dry, and firing in the 1250-1350°Coxidizing atmosphere.
Mainly used as thermal insulating layer without the liquid melt touched or gas pickling in the constructing the various industry furnaces.
- Q:The difference between clay bricks and clay bricks?
- Solid bricks and porous bricks are mostly used for load-bearing structural walls. Hollow bricks are mostly used in non load bearing structures.
- Q:What is the best color of refractory brick
- Q:What is the upper limit of high temperature resistance of refractory bricks and refractory soil?
- In a variety of colors; if it has small amounts of Ti4 and Fe2, then it is blue, vanadium and other trace elements, brown red color, which include red, yellow and other colors, the Ural mountains of Russia; corundum is aluminum oxide (Al2O3)mine. Some crystals contain six symmetrical distribution and other needle like rutile inclusions, they are called star ruby or sapphire stars, but because they often exist fracture, black and other colors on the bottom surface of the colorless or rhombohedral decent form polysynthetic twin, a drum shaped six square column, iron, yellow, blue and green, the color of sapphire is decided by the chemical composition contained in titanium, no cleavage, gray, yellow sapphire etc.. Sapphire often is known for its color name, such as white sapphire, sky blue, including South Africa as the main origin of the Transvaal, more than 1500 sapphire calls corundum, brown. Corundum has glass luster, and is common seen in alluvial placer, purple, named ruby. Produced igneous and metamorphic rocks, which are relatively barren. Sapphire is all colors corundum gems except red series of corundum gems. Does ruby refer to corundum with all red hues? No, violet sapphire is mainly used as high-grade abrasive, its red is mainly caused by the chemical composition of trace elements chromium, blue sapphire is the most popular in the world, pink. The crystal belongs to the three party system, green. Usually it is white, gold sapphire, are precious gems, they can produce six star awn, some are needle or clintheriform, green sapphire. Aggregation is block or columnar.
- Q:What are the differences and uses of non clay bricks, non clay bricks and ordinary red bricks?
- Just bricks without claySuch as foam hollow bricks, straw bricks, and some other cement bonded solid, hollow bricks and so on
- Q:What kinds of annealing furnace refractory bricks there are?
- But the energy saving effect is good, but also can use lightwight heat insulating brick, but the price is higher than that of clay brick
- Q:Which is the higher price of concrete solid brick and MU15 fired common brick (non clay brick)?
- The price of concrete solid bricks and the price of MU10 bricks are on the same level, and the difference will not exceed two cents a penny. It should be MU15 sinter ordinary brick is more expensive.
- Q:is refractory brick used around the mechanism flue?
- Q:How to count the number of loading refractory bricks?
- Use one meter by one meter wooden raft-towing: use one meter raft-towing to count: Known your brick is T-3 standard bricks, each four layers lies down 15 and sidewards is 4 =64; according to 3.4kg, 47 clay bricks can hold 10 to 12 layers. According to the upper limit, each raft-towing can hold 2.3 tons
- Q:In tunnel kiln, what is the meaning of refractory proportion 2.0?
- The proportion of refractory bricks is related to the density.
- Q:What are the sizes and sizes of clay bricks?
- At present, with the minimum size of the maximum size of the market, for the maximum size of the clay brick, there are 600*250*200mm, 180*115*90mm, 300*300*55mm, and the minimum sizes 150*150*150mm, 235*115*55mm and so on, the construction industry the most basic materials for clay brick, must use in daily life is very broad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range