Fire Blanket of High Quality PP Case Package
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Fire Blanket of High Quality PP Case Package
Fire Blanket Introduction
Fire Blanket a simple initial fire extinguishing tools equipped on the enterprise, store, ship, automobile, civil buildings.especially suitable for the family kitchen, hotel, entertainment, gas stations and some other places which may catch fire, fire blanket are used to prevent fire from spreading and protect people to escape.
The Fiberglass through special processing, smooth soft tight as silks and do not stimulate the skin, main specifications are: 1.0 m * 1.0 m;1.1 m * 1.1m;1.2 m * 1.2 m;1.2 m * 1.8 m;1.8 m * 1.8 m; it’s one of the most ideal and effective outer protective layer for body/goods which must be away from heat source, and easy to package objects with uneven surface, it can be reused if no damage on surface.
Main Products of Us
>Model:CW400 100% fiberglass material （cheapest one）
TUV certificated,Conforms to EN1869：1997
>Model:CS09 Silicone coated fiberglass
TUV certificated,Conforms to EN1869：1997
>Model CS06 Silicone coated fiberglass?（top quality)
BSI certificated,Conforms to EN1869：1997
.Red fabric bag
.Red PVC bag
.Red PVC case
.Red PP case.
Features of Fire Blanket
Cause the fire blanket is a very soft texture of fire protection equipment, initial stage in case of fire, can with the fastest speed oxygen insulation fire extinguishing, control the spread of the disaster, also can be a timely escape with protective items, as long as a blanket around the entire body, the blanket has the property of fire prevention, heat insulation, the human body can be protected well when escape..
This product is portable, simple configuration, quick to use, and is a green environmental protection, pollution-free products, is the best choice for fire prevention.
How to Use
1, place the fire blanket in emergency package or fixed in gate sidewall wall or the wall of the kitchen to take!
2, when there is a fire, take out fire blanket quickly, holding the two black belt.
3, open fire blanket gently shake, as a shield in hand.
4, put the fire blanket gently on the fire, at the same time to cut off the electricity or gas.
5, fire blanket coverage in the burning object, and take active extinguishing measures until completely extinguished fire object.
6, stay on fire extinguishing object, and the fire blanket after cooling, the blanket into a ball, as no combustible garbage disposal.
7, if a man on fire, fluff out the blanket, totally encased in fire people,put out the fire, and quickly call the emergency telephone.
- Q:If your house was on fire what Ten items would you save?
- Anybody that was in the house with me. (so the others with me would be my primary concern.). If i was alone, and it was an apartment, then my neighbours. But as far as actual things go? (hypothetically, providing that i actually thought to run and grab actual things during a fire) 1 thru 5 personal affects (pictures of family and etc that are not replaceable) 6) My favourite sweater (it's a sweater-coat) *thinks* wow this is hard 7) Maybe some drawings (mine others in my sketch book / bag etc) 8) My cell phone keys (OR my purse; with those, my wallet, my glasses giggys LOL in it.) *nearly everythings in my purse lol* including my birth certificate and other important stuff. Erm 9) My bible and erm. *racks brain* 10) Maybe a bottle of water from the fridge lol idk i can't think right now i'm sure i'll think of something later, but as of right now, there isn't really 10 things that i'd desperately want to save in a fire. **I've been in a fire before, and the only concerns i ever had were those with me. Afterwards, well yeah it sucked as there were a lot of valuable things lost. that we all thought oh we should've grabbed those but seriously, at the time of the fire, my only thoughts were on my family and making sure that everyone was okay. I wasn't thinking of stuff that can be repleaced. I was thinking of the people that could not be. I was 12 when that happened. *I had to edit my answer and delete the actual listings of 1-5
- Q:(valentines,christmas,thanksgiving,anniversary even weddings gone wrong.
- eww so sticky LOL when you gush and all
- Q:Can fire blanket be used as a quilt?
- If it is unplugged, it can be used, but plug - in can not be used,
- Q:how to use a fire blanket?
- Standard deduction just means you are willing to accept an average amount for your deductions rather than list them separately. Yoy get an avearage charity deduction, an average atx deduction, and average gambling loss deduction etc. Some will be higher than your specidfic expenses, and some will be lowere but it averages out. If you itemize in 2009 and claim say $3000 state tax because that was withheld, then you get a refund of $500 from the state., you will owe tax on that $500. I fyou took the standar deduction you accepted the average amount fro state taxes and the IRS accepts it too so no matter your withholding or taxes,you don't owe naything extra.
- Q:Do you have FIRE EXTINGUISHERS in your home, and are they properly placed?
- Fire resistant blankets make for a good Wake-'n-Bake oven. Then it's a good idea to replenish your bodily fluids with some liquid refreshments afterward..
- Q:I'm making a fat scrap bowl and i've been wondering this a long time like with the weed on top the ashes get on top of the resin and make it taste worse but with the resin on top the weed doesn't burn as well and is more likely to fly in the G-bong also i'm using a G-bong
- Only if you build it of fire brick and use some form of insulation - insulating fire brick, insulating castable or ceramic fiber blanket to avoid wasted heat during the fairly long firing time. There are excellent books on building kilns for ceramic clay such as Kilns, Design, Construction, and Operation Daniel Rhodes Chilton Book Co., Radnor PA, 1968 Brookhaven TP 841 R48 Apparently THE reference for Kilns, referred to in Gregory several times and reprinted repeatedly (this copy 1977). Covers history and international use, then goes into design, materials, construction and use, with many photos and drawings. No suppliers list, but many details of technology. 10/28/92 Other newer ones exist, check your library first Almost all gas fired kilns are located outside with some kind of tin roof weather protection. Electric does not work very well outdoors or for big kilns, the latter being why gas is used. It is also possible to fire outdoor kilns with oil and wood.
- Q:I dont wanna bath her coz they can get really ill. Given her a sandbath but that doesnt seem to be encorgaging her to clean. She really smells and looks all wet and her fur is matted on one side:/ how should i get her all cleaned up? Thanx
- New code requires a smoke detector in each bedroom within 3 feet of the door, as well as one on each level in a public area. It also requires them to be hardwired with battery backup, and interconnected. I realize that this is not feasible in your situation, but I would make sure to have one in each bedroom and one in the main area. It's pretty cheap life insurance. Hope this helps.
- Q:If i buy a punch bag and boxing gloves is there much exercises i can do with then?
- I have the same problem with the hose on my cv-p12lx problem is that the diameter is 5.25 inches ID dryer hoses are 4, 6 so a reducer could be used with aluminum duct tape. Problem is only aluminum hose is available and I tried it and it heated up to a point that it was hot to the touch and it was a smaller diameter, not sure if that affected the performance. I'm going to find an industrial hose company in my area that I can buy 10 feet of industrial 5.25 inch hose, if available that is rated to 180 degrees
- Q:to create a custom mold w/ indentations for the stones, or to drill the indentations into already existing pieces?
- I like electric blankets, but I do not personally own one.
- Q:turn on the packers/giants game and look at the nyg coach's face
- hit it with a baseball bat and then get a new detector
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like