Top Quality Fire Blanket of Various Kinds
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Top Quality Fire Blanket of Various Kinds
Fire Blanket Introduction
Fire Blanket a simple initial fire extinguishing tools equipped on the enterprise, store, ship, automobile, civil buildings.especially suitable for the family kitchen, hotel, entertainment, gas stations and some other places which may catch fire, fire blanket are used to prevent fire from spreading and protect people to escape.
The Fiberglass through special processing, smooth soft tight as silks and do not stimulate the skin.0.43 mm thickness ,500 g weight, main specifications are: 1.0 m * 1.0 m;1.2 m * 1.2 m;1.2 m * 1.5 m;1.2 m * 1.8 m;1.5 m * 1.5 m;1.5 m * 1.8 m; it’s one of the most ideal and effective outer protective layer for body/goods which must be away from heat source, and easy to package objects with uneven surface, it can be reused if no damage on surface.
>Model:CW400 100% fiberglass material （cheapest one）
TUV certificated,Conforms to EN1869：1997
>Model:CS09 Silicone coated fiberglass
TUV certificated,Conforms to EN1869：1997
>Model CS06 Silicone coated fiberglass?（top quality)
BSI certificated,Conforms to EN1869：1997
Package of Products:
.Red fabric bag
.Red PVC bag
.Red PVC case
.Red PP case.
Features of Fire Blanket
Cause the fire blanket is a very soft texture of fire protection equipment, initial stage in case of fire, can with the fastest speed oxygen insulation fire extinguishing, control the spread of the disaster, also can be a timely escape with protective items, as long as a blanket around the entire body, the blanket has the property of fire prevention, heat insulation, the human body can be protected well when escape..
This product is portable, simple configuration, quick to use, and is a green environmental protection, pollution-free products, is the best choice for fire prevention.
How to Use
1, place the fire blanket in emergency package or fixed in gate sidewall wall or the wall of the kitchen to take!
2, when there is a fire, take out fire blanket quickly, holding the two black belt.
3, open fire blanket gently shake, as a shield in hand.
4, put the fire blanket gently on the fire, at the same time to cut off the electricity or gas.
5, fire blanket coverage in the burning object, and take active extinguishing measures until completely extinguished fire object.
6, stay on fire extinguishing object, and the fire blanket after cooling, the blanket into a ball, as no combustible garbage disposal.
7, if a man on fire, fluff out the blanket, totally encased in fire people,put out the fire, and quickly call the emergency telephone.
- Q:I have my own position.opinion on the topic, but for my homework assignment, I need other peoples' beliefs and reasons why. You can either support that it was necessary or refute it. Please explain why you believe whatever position you chose. Thank you in advance!
- Oh, you must live in So Cal. Run not Stephen run! LOL! J/K Like 2 years ago when there was those big fire and I was visiting my parents in Monterey I donated like $200 for relief. I wanted to help as much as I could. Email me if there's another relief fund or something going around, even if it's one of those collected clothing a blankets kinda deals. We do volunteer work at Target and ZI bet I could get them involved. I personally won't be able to send as much, but every little bit counts right. Run not Stephen run!
- Q:The parts that sit under the screws on the neck are stuck, they wont budge at all and i need to change a string, is there a way to fix this without having to take my guitar to a repair shop?
- for more help. Everything is done to bypass most filters and firewalls..like deleting words like myspace,orkut,proxy etc from the content of the page.
- Q:It's an acrostic poem, and each line must be a metaphor:Moonrise, a harrowing journey upon cloudy seasEvery thought haunted, fear soaking our skin to the boneThen, the Earth awakens from its slumber, summoned by the break of dayA glimmer of light, a beacon of hope, flares up in our chestsPeacefulness envelopes our hearts, yet it is unspoken of in our headsHellfire simmers low and loud beneath us, yet the lake does not ripple, and the wind does not howlObsidian skies, studded with stars, watch over the rolling hillsRoads, ribbons of moonlight under the setting sun, guide the shepherds back homeSweet, blissful tomorrows await, so close your eyes, and sleep the night away
- When my 4 year old daughter (now 13) set fire to her room. She put a blanket on top of her lamp and then left the room. The lamp was so hot, the blanket went up in flames quick. By the time we had smelled the smoke, her whole room was engulfed in flames We had to spend the Christmas in a hotel room, with no tree or gifts for our 3 kids.
- Q:It sums up religious diversity.
- A hug is a way to extinguish someone on fire if the person doing the hugging has what is called a fire blanket. So it could mean he wants you to be not on fire. It can also keep someone cold warm, so it could mean he wants to keep you warm. A hug is also a way of communicating affection to another person. A hug can also be used to console himself, if say, his grandmother just died and he is sad. So it could mean he wants condolences for his his grandmother's death. A hug can also be used to express celebration, for instance if you are on the same softball team and you just won, he can hug you to be like, oh my god I'm so happy! we just won!
- Q:I read my bro's texts (sorry bout that) and he was telling my other bro that he had just enough bowl resin to get high.
- I take it it's a four-barrel? You should be able to look down in the carb while having someone crank the vehicle over and see a spray of fuel going down into the engine. If not, you may have a problem with the float level and needle-and-seat assembly. Take it back to whoever rebuilt it and have them check the float level.
- Q:Who created the first alarm clock and when did that person make it?Also when was it first used by the mass population?I have no idea which section this belongs in. I'm going to let the Y/A place it for me.
- Summer BQ: Autumn aka Fall
- Q:I would travel by plane but it would cost me a total of $481.90 there and back! To get there in and back in gas would only cost me $360! Do you think it's better to drive or ride on an airplane? I'm traveling from Nashville, TN to Flanders, NJ(Trenton, NJ if flying).Since I plan on driving(unless someone changes my mind);~Tell me how to be safe. ~Tell me what things to be aware during the trip(in other people) so that I can be safe.~Tell me safest places to rest and eat that are still not too expensive.And please, if you have any additional information for me about safety, or ANYTHING really, just reply here or e-mail me! This is my FIRST road trip! It's 837.86 miles and it's going to take me 13hours and 16 minutes. Also, I'm driving alone! How can I keep myself entertained and awake?! Help!
- Something simple and easily cut. 1. Lock bike somewhere very quiet. 2. Take up position 200m away with a high powered scoped rifle. . The best way to prevent theft, is to cut down on the number of thieves.
- Q:I need to know the procedure.
- I really don't remember; I think just in the halls.
- Q:Looking for ideas for a formal outdoor fire pit and patio. Years ago my husband and I built a 25‘ x 25‘ stone patio with a sunken firepit in the middle (back yard). We loved that thing. We‘ve now been in our new house for 8 years, and I want to build another one, approximately the same size - only thing different, is that we want the ‘pit‘ to be above ground this time.Would like ideas on types of stone, layout, seating, landscaping around the area etc. You guys are great. Thanks.
- I have two fire settings in my backyard, with a plan to add a brick BBQ one this summer. The one consists of a metal chiminea that I got for $50 from a lady that paid over $500 for it originally. We have that one on the top ridge. The other one is made of simple stones, recovered from the yard and creek and formed in a circle down near the creek. Our plan for the new one is a brick BBQ and fireplace like I had up north at my other home. Basically, it was a fireplace that had a chimney in the back of it and a fireplace in the front. To change it to a grill, all you had to do was lay a grill top over the fireplace portion. So my plan is to build one like that. We used that one so much, and I really miss it, it also extended the season for us, by allowing us to cuddle up to the fire and many a time I would grill, then turn it over to a fire by simply adding a log to the coals. It had a large surface on either side, so you could lay a tray of veggies or burgers/steaks or hot cocoa. It sat side ways in the corner of the cement patio. Hope this helps you!
- Q:can the new england patriots win another superbowl this year?
- wells its obviously going to make the game be able to see you better but most of all its for saving lifes if you see neon orange the hunter is not going to shoot or even point his weapon in that direction and it also depends where you are hunting with the regulations of how much orange you have to wear and also the season and the animal you are hunting sometimes you dont even have to wear orange but other time you only have to wear a hat and other times you have to get all decked out and go with the orange vest-jacket and the hat
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like