Application of Fiberglass Stitch Combo Mat
E-Glass Stitch Combo Mats
20 days for 1 x 20FCL
Plastic Bag, Carton and Pallet
Characteristic of Fiberglass Stitch Combo Mat
The special product construction where 0°,90°rovings are parallel aligned without crossing facilities resin impregnation in the layers of chopped strands, resulting in higher productivity and reduced consumption of resins.
The multi-layer structure delivers increased area weight and simplifies the manufacturing process of the composite products, resulting in improve molding productivity and reduced cost.
The composite products feature multi-directional and balanced mechanical properties.
Package of Fiberglass Stitch Combo Mat
Each stitch combo mat is wounded onto a paper tube which has an inside diameter of 73mm, and the roll has a diameter of 260mm. The roll is wrapped up with plastic film, and then packed in a cardboard box or wrapped up with kraft paper. The rolls are to be horizontally placed. For transporation the rolls can be loaded into a container directly or on pallets.
Storage of Fiberglass Stitch Combo Mat
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15℃-35℃ and 35%-65% respectively.
- Q:What kind of fiberglass fabric and asphalt paint do you use for 5mm thick fiberglass?
- Glass cloth and asphalt paint are not called GRP
- Q:Latex paint cracking, how to deal with latex paint cracking what are the reasons?
- If only the surface cracking, just shovel off putty, paste glass fiber cloth or high elastic fiber paper tape, and then scrape putty, paint paint can be.
- Q:How to deal with thermal cracking of exterior wall?
- Replacement of existing insulation materials and repair of cracks. After cracking, often cause leakage passage. The water insulation layer, thermal insulation performance, such as freeze-thaw damage. At this time, the impact of the scope of the heat preservation material replacement, re construction. Then, if the insulation layer and wall have been cracking, we should use glue, grouting (epoxy resin) and other practices to plug the gap. Insulation materials are loose, and reinforcement measures such as studs. Replacement of insulation materials and large surface materials are often not bonded, encryption reinforcement measures should be taken.
- Q:What is waterproof, one cloth, four coated?
- One cloth, four coating is a waterproof construction process, that is, a glass cloth, four times brushing cement based waterproof coating.
- Q:Which is more durable, stone cotton or glass cloth?
- No data connection, I design a variety of heating process, with some experience. You say, 160 degrees brittleness is generally a temperature measurement point and the heat source has a certain distance to show an illusion. The surface of the heat source may have reached a high temperature, and the heating medium is very low. If it is 160 degrees hot air heating, never crack. Welcome to the heating problem.
- Q:Can I put up wall tiles on the bathroom wall waterproof cloth?
- Non-woven fabric, which is similar to a cloth that will base with cement mortar thin brush layer, it can be directly laid on the top.1, note: these three, no matter what kind of waterproof, around 300-500 higher than the ground to prevent water flowing along the wall to the following:1, brush the first waterproof coating. Before construction, make sure that the site is clean and dry, waterproof paint should be painted, no missing, and firmly integrated with the base, no cracks, no bubbles, no shedding phenomenon. Brushing height is consistent, the thickness should meet the product specification requirements.2, brush second times waterproof coating. Note that the first and second times waterproof paint between the need for a certain time interval, the first time after the dry coating can be carried out second times, the specific time depends on the paint. Interval time is too short, waterproof effect will be greatly reduced.3, laying protective layer. To prevent subsequent construction damage to the waterproof layer, it is necessary to put a protective coating on the surface of waterproof coating. The protection layer should be covered with waterproof layer without any omission. It is firmly integrated with the base layer, without cracks, no bubbles and no shedding.
- Q:What's the best form of roof waterproof?
- The roof of the house, because of the need to withstand long-term weather erosion, so the waterproof requirements are higher, so that the need of rigid waterproof waterproof and flexible combination construction, namely the first brush K11 flexible waterproof slurry, and then do a protective layer of mortar waterproof agent, which can meet the demand of the waterproof.At the same time, roof waterproof, the ground is required to do all, the wall generally back high 30 centimeters or so on it.
- Q:How much resin does 1 square meter 02 fiberglass cloth need to consume?
- Should be less than 200 grams of resin, depending on your craft and glass cloth varieties, hand paste process in general
- Q:What material can be used instead of fiberglass cloth?
- It is a glass glass fiber cloth woven by high temperature after snagging. Its product stability is very high, tensile strength is also unmatched by non-woven fabrics. And the fiberglass cloth decorative wall also has the permeability. Therefore, the two products are not interchangeable.
- Q:Is high strength fiberglass cloth the same as high silica fiberglass cloth?
- The high silica glass fiber cloth is one of the high strength fiber cloth, but it is also the most common and most common one.
mainly produces E-glass and C-glass fiberglass products. The main products of the company are: E-glass and C-glass roving, chopped strands, continuous mats, stitch combo mats and stitch chopped mats, emulsion and powder chopped strand mats, woven roving and electronic yarn and fabrics with over 20 categories and 1000 specifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 150 Million
||overseas companies in Hongkong, Canada, South Africa, South Korea, India, Italy, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range