Application of Fiberglass Stitch Combo Mat
E-Glass Stitch Combo Mats
20 days for 1 x 20FCL
Plastic Bag, Carton and Pallet
Characteristic of Fiberglass Stitch Combo Mat
The special product construction where 0°,90°rovings are parallel aligned without crossing facilities resin impregnation in the layers of chopped strands, resulting in higher productivity and reduced consumption of resins.
The multi-layer structure delivers increased area weight and simplifies the manufacturing process of the composite products, resulting in improve molding productivity and reduced cost.
The composite products feature multi-directional and balanced mechanical properties.
Package of Fiberglass Stitch Combo Mat
Each stitch combo mat is wounded onto a paper tube which has an inside diameter of 73mm, and the roll has a diameter of 260mm. The roll is wrapped up with plastic film, and then packed in a cardboard box or wrapped up with kraft paper. The rolls are to be horizontally placed. For transporation the rolls can be loaded into a container directly or on pallets.
Storage of Fiberglass Stitch Combo Mat
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15℃-35℃ and 35%-65% respectively.
- Q:Large screen whole electric lift screen, PVC good or glass fiber?
- Look at the specific quality, glass fiber and PVC soft cloth are graded.
- Q:How to do anti-corrosion of buried metal water supply pipeline?
- When the flow of a fluid is known, the size of the pipe depends on the allowed velocity or allowable frictional resistance (pressure drop). When the flow rate is large, the pipe diameter is small, but the pressure drop increases. Therefore, when the flow rate is large, the infrastructure investment of the pipeline can be saved, but the energy consumption of the power equipment such as pumps and compressors is increased. In addition, if the flow rate is too large, there may be other adverse factors. Therefore, the diameter should be determined according to the construction investment, operating costs and other technical factors.
- Q:Glass fiber cloth, heat conduction double sided adhesive tape and no material heat conduction double sided adhesive tape difference? Which is better?
- Fiberglass cloth thermal double-sided tape (www.glpoly.com.cn): it is made of glass fiber cloth, PET, PVC film, non-woven material, double-sided evenly coated elastomer pressure-sensitive adhesive or resin adhesive, acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive, adhesive made in the substrate roll or sheet belt, is composed of a substrate, adhesive, isolation of paper (film) parts.
- Q:Asphalt + glass fiber cloth
- First spread a layer of asphalt oil, wrapped in glass cloth, oil cloth, and finally coated asphalt oil. Just OK
- Q:How do you do fiberglass fabric on latex paint?
- A small area of their own to do the next experiment.
- Q:Problems in making FRP models and models
- Method of making die at the end of the lowest cost, is artificial cutting and polishing, wood or other materials can have certain hardness and easy processing stuff, but it requires a very high skill, good feel, and often do it is not precise enough, but for ship model, basically is sufficient.
- Q:How to deal with the high temperature fiberglass cloth, so that the trimming can not be scattered
- The machine will have to do something else by hand.
- Q:Latex paint cracking, how to deal with latex paint cracking what are the reasons?
- If only the surface cracking, just shovel off putty, paste glass fiber cloth or high elastic fiber paper tape, and then scrape putty, paint paint can be.
- Q:How to distinguish the good and bad of aluminum foil glass fiber cloth? What is the plain glass fiber cloth, glass fiber cloth and twill satin glass cloth?
- The quality of aluminum foil glass fiber cloth depends on the glass fiber is good or bad, is simply not the invasion effect is good, weaving is smooth, thickness is uniform.
- Q:What are the high temperature resistant fiberglass fabrics made in China?
- Like the Shandong side of the Taishan wellav glass fiber, glass fiber, glass fiber and so on the south of Sichuan. You can pick up the fiberglass fabric you need from three stores.
mainly produces E-glass and C-glass fiberglass products. The main products of the company are: E-glass and C-glass roving, chopped strands, continuous mats, stitch combo mats and stitch chopped mats, emulsion and powder chopped strand mats, woven roving and electronic yarn and fabrics with over 20 categories and 1000 specifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 150 Million
||overseas companies in Hongkong, Canada, South Africa, South Korea, India, Italy, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range