EMR is designed in full accordance with 3G standard, so it is the world’s only DTV 3G product which follows the truly complete 3G standard. EMR can support any inputs (DVB-S/S2/T/T2/ASI/IP/DS3/E3, etc.), any outputs (DVB-S/S2/T/T2/ASI/IP/DS3/E3, etc), any processing(encoding/decoding/multiplexing/scrambling, etc.) and the combination of all these functions. EMR is one rack-unit (1-RU) signal processing platform with flexible card-insertion structure (6 slots).
• Support flexible combination of any different type of cards
• Massive internal multiplexing: maximum 8.5G data processing
• Maximum 24 IRDs for DVB-S/S2/T/T2 FTA streams
• Maximum 20 IRDs for DVB-S/S2/T/T2 encrypted streams
• Multi-encoding support: SD/HD MPEG-2/MPEG-4/H.264
• Maximum 12 programs encoding/decoding
• Maximum 48 programs transcoding
• Maximum 24 QAM outputs
• Maximum 30 ASI inputs or outputs
• Maximum 8 GbE IP inputs/outputs
• Maximum 512 streams scrambling over IP
• Support IPTV and conversion of MPTS from any type of inputs to SPTS
• Maximum 180 programs statistic multiplexing
• Maximum 512 SPTS IP input/output through GbE IP ports
• Support dual-power supply and hot-swap
Encoding/ Transcoding Modules
MPEG-2 Analog SD Encoding Card
MPEG-2 Digital Encoding Card
Dolby AC3 Encoding Card
MPEG-2 Analog Encoding Card
MPEG-2 Digital Encoding Card
MPEG-2 HD Encoding Card
4:2:0 H.264 Encoding Card
H.264 Analog Encoding Card
H.264 Digital Encoding Card
H.264 Low Latency Encoding Card
Multi MPEG-2/H.264 Encoding & Transcoding Card
Analog Decoding Card
Digital Decoding Card
Digital HD Decoding Card
HD 4:2:2 Decoding Card
DS3 Bi-directional Adapting Card
DS3 Input Card
DVB-T/DTMB Single Frequency Network Adapting Card
ASI Interface Modules
ASI 4 Output Card
ASI 5 Input Card
ASI 5 Input/Output Card
Modulating & Demodulating Modules
DVB-S/S2 Modulation Card
QAM Modulation Card
DVB-T/H Modulation Card
DVB-S/S2 Descrambling & Demodulation Receiving Card
ABS-S Descrambling & Demodulation Receiving Card
DVB-T2 Demodulation Receiving Card
DVB-S2 Demodulation Receiving Card
DVB-C Demodulation & Descrambling Card
ASI Switch Card
DS3 Switch Card
IP Switch Card
RF Switch Card
IP Optical Detection Switch Card
IP Optical Switch Card
Statistic Multiplexing Module
Statistic Multiplexing Card
Other Functional Modules
ATSC M/H Multiplexing Card
EPG Processing Card
T2MI De-multiplexing Card
T2MI Replacement Card
HD SDI Optical Interface Card
- Q:What is a set-top box OTT?
- "OTT TV" is an English word. It is the abbreviation of "Over The Top TV". "Over The Top" in the "TOP" is intended to "in"...... Above, not "in"...... Top layer". "Over The Top" refers to the business that operates on the Internet after providing users with an Internet service to become a carrier's business. The most typical feature of this business is that its providers do not have to own their own physical network, operating directly on the operator's Internet physical network. The earliest and most typical business is the ancestor ICQ of Skype and QQ, which is completely independent of telecom operators or the Internet business of cable operators, and directly competes with operators' Telecom services. I find a definition: Over-the-top is a general English term for service that you utilize over a network that is not offered by that network operator. It's often referred to as "over-the-top" because these services ride on top of the service you already get and don't require any business or technology affiliations with your network operator. Another expression is this: The, classic, definition, of, is, the, distribution, of, voice, video, and, data, services, without, OTT, going, through,, the, MSOs, or, telcos.
- Q:How do I restart the set-top box?
- Restart the set-top box processing steps as follows:1, you can turn off the set-top box, and then restart (you must pull the set-top box power to restart, not by remote control and set-top box power switch), if the normal restart, it belongs to the set-top box system crashes;2, if not returned to normal, you need to declare broadband failureDigital video converter box (Set Top Box STB), commonly known as set-top boxes or set-top boxes, is a device that connects a television to an external signal source. It can compress the digital signals into television content and show them on the tv.
- Q:How can I use the rice shadow Q4 network TV set top box?
- Installation method: 1, use the computer to download the Android software, and then copy it directly to the U disk. 2, the U disk attached to set-top boxes or Android TV USB interface above, into the main interface - Application Management - file management --sdb1 (or D disk), enter the selection of the required Android software, click install. 3, after the installation is complete, click Run, or go back to the main interface - application management, to find the Android software you need to use to open it.v
- Q:How to buy high-definition set-top boxes?
- 1, hardware configurationFirst of all, the hardware configuration, hardware indicators mainly look at CPU, memory these aspects:The CPU of 1CPU network set top box mostly adopts ARM-A9 core. Just pay attention to two points, one is the main frequency, and the two is the core. The main frequency is above 1G, and the core, it is better to dual core!ROM and RAM:ROM are user available storage space, the network set-top box is generally equipped with 4G, and RAM read-write memory refers to the memory, the general 1G on the line.Network set-top box configuration does not need to be very high, CPU main frequency above 1G, memory 1G or more can be!2, start with what you need:The second is function. First of all, understand what function we need3D network set-top boxes can watch 3D movies via TV, and Android set-top boxes have high playability. Through the Android set-top boxes, we have a large screen mobile phone or tablet.And HD set-top box flagship HD this piece, because it is using high-end decoding chip, so the playback effect is very good, especially 1080P such movies, decoding ability super. But the price is more expensive!3, the network TV set-top box in what way to connect the TV?Since many of the older TV units have HDMI HD interfaces, it's important to pay attention to whether the set-top box can connect to the TV set when buying a set-top box
- Q:How can the set-top boxes adjust the channel order?
- Remote control has learning function.It will be updated every time it opens. If you want to edit the channel, get it on the channel I likeGood luck! There are problems, please ask. Help, hope to adopt
- Q:How can I watch a movie without a set-top box?
- Another: the noon of September 18, 2014, SARFT interviewed again the Internet video company, television terminal APP this week all the video website development under the frame, next week is not rectification, will cancel its Internet audiovisual license and stop the server. As a result, all the video APP clients on the network have to force the shelves off, and make the end users stop running by upgrading.Set top box：Digital video converter box (Set Top Box STB), commonly known as set-top boxes or set-top boxes, is a device that connects a television to an external signal source. It can compress the digital signals into television content and show them on the tv. The signals can come from cables, satellite antennas, broadband networks, and terrestrial broadcasting. In addition to the image and sound provided by analog television, the set-top box receives more digital content, including electronic program guide, Internet web page, subtitle and so on. The utility model enables users to watch digital television programs on the existing television set and can carry out interactive digital entertainment, education and commercialization activities through the network.
- Q:When the refrigerator starts to finish, the signal of the set-top box will be broken,
- Set top box is DC work, AC rectifier after what harmonic interference?Don't set-top boxes even have this anti-interference capability? If this is the case, then you can disturb your cell phone at home. Is there any interference?The main thing is that the regulated power supply in the machine doesn't work under the low voltage condition. (the power supply has an upper and lower limit, more or less will stop working, otherwise it will be harmful to the machine.). Your set-top box doesn't work within the voltage range of 110---220V, so you can see how the nameplate is written on the back of the box.
- Q:How does the remote control function of the TV set combine with the remote control function of the set-top box?
- Basically just using the sound of the TV, TV conversion, power and so on, you can learn on top of the set-top box remote control. Just use a set-top box for a TV set.
- Q:Telecom ITV set-top box exception error code is 0007
- If you want to know more, welcome to Anhui Telecom, know the platform or Anhui Telecom online business hall to ask questions, there will be more professional customer service for you to answer.
- Q:Telecom ITV set-top box broken, where can I fix it?
- Telecom ITV TV set-top box broken, generally can not be replaced free, repair suggestions:General accessories (remote control, power adapter, wire) three months warranty, the whole machine a year warranty.If the telecom ITV TV set-top box is broken, you should contact the set-top box customer service staff first;If it is artificial damage, in the warranty period, you can fix it for free; if the detection is determined after the set-top box hardware failure, and unable to repair the need to replace the set-top box, the replacement period will generally provide users with a free replacement new set-top box; if it is man-made damage to the user is required to pay.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range