Electric Truck, for Garbage Bin Collection
Engine Type:5kw DC Motor or 7.5kw AC Motor
Chassis:Welded Steel Framework with Sand Blasting and Pain
Controller:Curtis Controller, 400A, Imported From USA Directl
Motor:5kw DC Motor or 7.5kw AC Motor
Battery:Trojan Battery, 12PCS T105+, Imported From USA
Charger:72V Transfered Smart Charger
Range (Loaded) (Km)*:up to 60
Max.Speed (Km/H):up to 50
Min.Turning Radius (M):5
Max.Climbing Ability(Loaded):up to 20%
Production Capacity:1200 Per Month
|Controller||Curtis controller, 400A, imported from USA directly|
Rated power 5KW (6.8HP)DC motor,7.5KW (10.2HP)AC motor Chinese brand
|Trojan battery, 12pcs T105+, imported from USA directly|
72V transfered smart charger, output 110V-240V,50-60HZ,out 72V/25A
Range (loaded) (km)*
up to 60
|Max.speed (km/h)||up to 50|
|Min.turning radius (m)||5|
|Max.climbing ability(loaded)||up to 20%|
|Max. movement after brake at speed of 20km/h||N/A|
|Max.loading weight (kgs)||1000|
|Charging time (hour)||8-10|
|Battery lifespan (cycles)||750|
- Q:How many meters of freight cars can B2 drive?
- LZ, remember the B2 driver's license. The vehicles you can drive are all large trucks, excluding tractors! That's what we usually call a big car.
- Q:What are the conditions required to be a truck driver?
- Driver's license, road freight qualification certificate (qualification certificate) is required. B2 can open models, car trains (Trailers) following the size of the basic trucks can open.
- Q:Why does the transmission gear and reverse gear use straight gears, while other gears use bevel gears? In addition, why do heavy duty trucks use straight gears for some transmissions?
- Not necessarily, usually 1.3.5 with oblique teeth, 2.4.6 with straight teeth, I do not know why, but the maintenance process found basically the case.
- Q:What kind of car does pickup truck belong to?
- Pickups can be roughly divided into two styles: American and japanese. Japanese pickup trucks are mostly evolved from small cars or small trucks, small and exquisite, fuel-efficient and cheap. While the United States pickup, luxury equipment, the price is higher than other cars, agile, wide body, large displacement engine with automatic transmission.
- Q:What kind of truck does it have?
- Freight cars are classified by use: Ordinary freight cars, one in open type (flat type), and the other in enclosed (Van) carrying space.
- Q:Do household vans require level two maintenance?
- Only the operating vehicles need two levels of maintenance, and the family type does not belong to the operating vehicles, so there is no need to do the two level maintenance. My car is working on the team, only two households regularly submitted to the card team, the car can be completed without line!
- Q:Truck brake shake reason
- But usually the brake pedal in the 60 step around slowly, first from the pedal pedal force increased with outgoing jitter, steering wheel also began to swing, to measure the brake disc runout, if the edge of the disk runout, but runout flange is normal, it should change on the brake disc OK
- Q:What are the criteria for the differentiation of low speed freight cars, light goods vehicles and minivans?
- A low speed truck is a licence category. Similarly, a car defines what kind of licence is based on the speed limit specified on different certificates. Less than or equal to 60 is low speed.
- Q:Why is the van a diesel?
- At the same time, the fuel supply system of diesel engines is relatively simple, so the reliability of diesel engines is better than that of gasoline engines. The diesel engine has a high compression ratio because it is not limited by deflagration and the need for spontaneous combustion of diesel fuel.
- Q:What's the van for the new car?
- Flatbed truck.Board transport vehicles are also known as construction machinery, transport vehicles, flat cars, trailers, mainly for the transport of some excavators, loaders, harvesters and other non removable objects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range