Fuel Truck Oil Truck Tank Truck Dispenser for Sale
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Truck Type:Tanker Truck
1 OWN FACTORY
3 1 YEAR QUAILITY GRANTEE
1. Oil tank truck Factory export department directly sale
2.Export experience more than 12 years
3.Cheap / competitive price, high quality ,you get more than your paid
4.With CCC, ISO , BV approved
5. The heart of the service, rational design
|Cabin ||Driving type||6x4 LHD|
|HOWO Standard cab|
|Vehicle main Dimensions||Overall dimensions (L×W×H)mm||9755x2496x3170|
|Wheel base (mm)||4625+1350|
|Wheel track (front/rear) (mm)||2041/1830|
|Weight in KGS||Tare Weight||12100|
|Front axles loading capacity||7000|
|Rear axles loading capacity||2×9000|
|Max.driving speed (km/h)||75|
|Type||4-stroke direct injection,6-cylinder in-line with water cooking, turbo-charging and inter-cooking|
|Horse Power (HP)/(KPM)||290HP/2200KPM|
|Emission standard||Euro II|
|Gearbox||FULLER9, 9 forward &1 reverse|
|Clutch||Reinforced diaphragm clutch, diameter 420mm|
|Steering Gear||ZF power steering, modol ZF8098, hydraulic steering with power assitance|
|Fuel tank (L)||400|
- Q:How do heavy truck and commercial vehicles differentiate?
- Automobile is divided into 2 kinds of commercial vehicles and passenger carsCommercial vehicles are divided into trucks (also known as trucks) and buses 2According to the tonnage truck sub micro, light, medium and heavy (also called heavy truck, 14 tons of truck is designed with)According to the truck models into off-road vehicles, trucks, dump trucks (also called dumpers), towing vehicles and special vehicles
- Q:What truck does C drive?
- As long as the blue truck can be opened. No matter what type of van truck, regardless of size, as long as the license is blue C1 can be opened according to. Yellow card is more than B2, driver's license can open, semi-trailer is A2 driver's license can open.
- Q:Are light vans small or large?
- Truck is divided into light, medium-sized, heavy three. Classification methods and standards vary from country to country. China is classified according to the vehicle carrying capacity, the carrying capacity of less than 3.5 tons of light trucks, 4~8 tons of medium-sized trucks, more than 8 tons of heavy-duty trucks. A light duty truck with a weight of less than 1 tons is used as a chassis for multi-purpose cars. It is mainly used for transporting small quantities of goods such as food and daily industrial products in cities, and some are made into vans.
- Q:How do you distinguish the driving forms of trucks?
- And upstairs, there are not any mistakes, that is, not too precise, because they refer to the wheel, refers to each axis by the string of two wheels count, if two wheels string together, also count as one!
- Q:Now 10 tons of freight kilometers, I wonder how much it is
- Hello, my van, your question is too broad, I describe it: if your seat vehicle has less then needless to say price will be relatively high, there is to take the high road or three bad road the same way different price.
- Q:What does "C" in big trucks mean?
- The C gear is the half gear, the heavy load is used for the start. R is the reverse gear. Generally only semi-trailer only half block, half of the car is generally 9 forward gear.
- Q:What are the restrictions on the freight train?
- Four ring road (including) within the road, from 6 to 23, the prohibition of truck access; five ring road main road, 6 to 22, the prohibition of 8 tons (or more) truck passing;
- Q:What are all hung and semi-trailer?
- Full trailer load by all its own, and the locomotive is only linked with the hook. The locomotive does not need to bear the load of the trailer, but only provides power to help the trailer overcome the friction resistance of the road surface. All trailers are mainly used in the transportation of docks, factories, ports and other fields. (as shown in Figure 1)
- Q:What are the conditions required to be a truck driver?
- Apply for certificate not trouble, take the area yunguanchu driving license or where you are now in your area to yunguanchu can apply for, don't need much time and money! Oh, every place is not the same drop.
- Q:What types of vans do you include?
- Large trucks include the largest design, total mass of more than 3500 kg of vehicles, trailers and special vehicles part of the vehicle
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range