Fuel Tank Truck with Oil Pump Fuel Dispenser
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Tire Certification:ECE, GCC, DOT
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm):
11800 X 3600 X 2500
Place of Origin:
Hubei China (Mainland)
Aluminum tanker trailer
Gross Vehicle Weight:
|42,000L Aluminum Fuel Tank Semi Trailer|
|Total Dimension||11800 mm X 3600 mm X 2500 mm |
|Weight||Maximum GVW||46,800 kg|
|Curb weight||6800 kg|
|Rated payload||40,000 kg|
|Material||Aluminum alloy 5083|
|Thickness of shell 5 mm|
|Thickness of dish 6 mm|
|Compartments 6 compartments (each one is 7000L)|
|Tank shape Elliptic type (2480mmx1910mm)|
|Accessories Aluminum folding ladder with handrail on rear to top walkway|
|Tank Equipment|| Manhole 6 pcs 20" manhole covers|
|Bottom Valve 4" pneumatic bottom valve 6 pcs|
|API connectors 6 pcs|
|Pneumatic swift combination 1 set|
|Anti-Flow system 6 sets|
|Vapor Recovery System 6 sets|
|Hose Storage 2 sets (7m X 270mm_aluminum)|
|Discharge hose 2 sets (3" X 6m with 4" to 3" reducer)|
|Liquid level detector 6 pcs|
|Charge/ Discharge Method||Top and Bottom loading gravity discharge, 4" pipe|
|Running Gear||Axle BWP Axles (3) 13ton axles) Single wheel, first and third ABS|
|7 pcs Alloy Rim 11.75 - 22.5|
- Q:What is the standard width of the truck?
- The inside width of the large truck is usually 2.2 meters to 2.3 meters, and the other is 2.4 meters, and the other special models are from 2.5 meters to 2.7 meters. The vertical thickness of both sides of the block is 6 to 8 centimeters. The total width of the car is between 2.4 meters and 2.6 meters, all of which are normal.
- Q:What is the reason for the tire delivery?
- Causes of tire delivery in truck tyres:1, the front wheel at the same time eating inside or outside, the front wheel is not the front beam.2, front wheel single tire, front wheel camber, beam angle is wrong.3, the rear tire tread beam angle does not eat. In addition, the car locator can not know the factors.4, bad driving habits of drivers.5, tire pressure is too high, will eat tire tread near the center line.6, tire pressure is too low, will eat both sides of the tire.7, maybe make the site parts problem.
- Q:How do you know the horsepower of a large truck?
- KW * 1.36= horsepower. Engine power 184kw, supercharged. Yes, this engine is a supercharged intake engine, and its rated power is 184kw. The power conversion unit and kW HP, 184kw * 1.36 = 250ps (HP).
- Q:Is pickup truck a compact passenger car?
- No, belongs to a small pickup truck car, small passenger car a small manned, the small passenger capacity of 2-9 people, generally include: car, car, minibus, the car because of the small size, so it is suitable for families and units.
- Q:What kind of truck does it have?
- Freight cars are classified by use: Ordinary freight cars, one in open type (flat type), and the other in enclosed (Van) carrying space.
- Q:What skills do trucks reverse?
- Let's talk about the skills of trucks entering the warehouse first.A truck into the library, linked to the reverse, people sit back on the right side of the carriage second bar (from front to back) and in the bar in a diagonal line to the direction of the right to make the car killed, right angle and tail rod keep 60 cm distance around the turn into the bar, at this time, the left hand on the steering wheel (like clock) 3 point position, head in the middle of the cab car rear window glass box after the center point, when the trunk center point and left behind the bar aligned, the left back direction to the car down to the bottom line is not to stop, the car out of the bottom line.
- Q:B2 driver's license, can you drive the big truck in the eight round?
- B2 permits driving large trucks. Nowadays many large lorries are divided into heavy and large ones, but they are all large truck types. Large trucks are heavy and medium-sized vehicles. Heavy truck drivers is greater than or equal to 6m, the total mass is greater than or equal to 12000kg. Medium truck drivers is greater than or equal to 6m, the total mass is greater than or equal to 4500kg and less than 12000kg.
- Q:What are the brands of truck gearboxes?
- Truck gearboxes generally have the following brands and models.
- Q:Where do I need to hit butter from the truck?
- The main direction is the ball head, vertical pin, steel plate cover, transmission shaft, cross shaft
- Q:What is the load weight of pickup trucks?
- Pickup truck load weight is usually 2.5 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range