Compactor Garbage Truck for Rubbish Collecting
Certification:ISO9000, CCC, TS16949, EPA, EEC, RoHS, CE
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Gross Vehicle Weight:25000kg
Loading Capacity of Collection Tank:2cbm
Cycle Time for Garbage Loading:20s
System Working Pressure:21MPa
Cycle Time for Garbage Unloading:45s
Max. Pushing Force:150kn
Color:Red, Withe, Green, Blue, Yellow
Packing:Nude Packing/ RO-RO Ship or Bulk Ship
Production Capacity:150 Units Per Month
|Engine||WD615.87(290HP), Euro II emission standard|
Engine type: Diesel 4stroke direct injection engine,
6cylinder inline with water cooling, turbo-charging & inter cooling
|Cab||HW76(one bed with A/C)|
|Transmission||HW15710(10 Forward, 2 Revise)|
|Front axle||HF7 (7000kg)|
|Driving axle||HC16 (16000kg x 2)|
|Tire||12.00R20 (11pcs, including one spare tire)|
|Front/rear Overhang (mm)||1500 / 2250|
|Approach/departure angle(°)||19 / 14|
|Number of spring leaf || 10/12|
- Q:Difference between self operated freight car operation and non operation
- Car insurance is also a lot more expensive. Non operating vehicles, insurance is cheap, procedures are also convenient, and family cars, as long as the hang of cards can, but pull goods, the traffic police should be punished. Moreover, the rated load quality of the truck is over 2 tons, so it must be operated.
- Q:What's the difference between a medium-sized truck and a medium-sized van?
- A van is an integral enclosed structure with independent enclosed compartments or with a driver's cab. It is a commercial vehicle that is mainly used for carrying goods. Van is actually a kind of common truck.
- Q:What about the gas trucks?
- Yes, environmental protection, low consumption, and the state has encouraged and subsidized;
- Q:Why does the transmission gear and reverse gear use straight gears, while other gears use bevel gears? In addition, why do heavy duty trucks use straight gears for some transmissions?
- In addition, heavy truck may be too large torque, the use of helical teeth, the axial force is too large, so that the axial positioning of the gear is difficult to implement, so the use of straight teeth.
- Q:What types of vans do you include?
- Large trucks include the largest design, total mass of more than 3500 kg of vehicles, trailers and special vehicles part of the vehicle
- Q:How do you calculate the freight rate?
- According to the quality and distance of the shipment. For example, Foshan is 286 kilometers from Shenzhen. Trucks consume 28 litres of petrol every 100 kilometers, excluding travel expenses. You must have a minimum of 500 to 600 profit when you leave the goods on and off.. Often 450 cars are long enough to be considered.
- Q:How do you claim depreciation for a minivan?
- Depreciation method:Average year method can be adopted
- Q:B2 driver's license, can you drive the big truck in the eight round?
- B2 permits driving large trucks. Nowadays many large lorries are divided into heavy and large ones, but they are all large truck types. Large trucks are heavy and medium-sized vehicles. Heavy truck drivers is greater than or equal to 6m, the total mass is greater than or equal to 12000kg. Medium truck drivers is greater than or equal to 6m, the total mass is greater than or equal to 4500kg and less than 12000kg.Well, in the freight car class, the B2 card is not allowed to drive except for the car (usually referred to as the towed car, the quasi driving code named A2), and the other yellow cards can be driven without a trailer. B2 cards can also drive C1 (compact cars), C2 (small automatic cars) and C3 (low speed truck) down.
- Q:What is Shuangqiao truck?
- Shuangqiao: a type of freight car, the latter eight tires, double bridge drive, different from the ordinary truck four wheel single bridge drive, so named Shuangqiao
- Q:How can there be a lot of stalls in the big trucks? How do they hang up?
- As for the high and low files, the same as the 1 floor. It's not easy to start a hill. It's easy for novices to fire or even sneak away, so practice slowly. Practice makes perfect. I've been hanging about for 8 years, running in the mountains.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range