Fuel Tank Truck 6X4 18000lfuel Tank Truck
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Type:Fuel Tank Truck
Standard:Fuel Tank Truck
Engine model: WD615.87 EURII
Capacity of tank: 18m3(including Pump)
ZZ 1257N4647C (LHD)
Dimension(Lx W xH) ( unloaded )( mm )
Approaching angle/Departure angle ( ° )
Tank capacity( m 3 )
Gear oil pump
76YCB-40 ( F )
flux m 3 /h
In /out cabiber mm
Remarks : oil pump modle with F,representrelief valve,used for oil tanker truck with oil gun.
Wheel base (mm)
Max speed ( km/h ) km/h)
Curb weight ( kg )
Loading Weight ( kg )
(Steyr technology, made in China)
WD615.95E , water-cooled , four strokes , 6 cylinders in line with water cooling , turbocharged and intercooling, directly injection
Horse Power, max ( kw/rpm )
336HP , 247/2200
Fuel tanker capacity ( L )
Dual circuit compressed air brake
spring energy, compressed air operating on rear wheels
- Q:Does C1 need a qualification for a pickup truck?
- To handle the qualification certificate for the management of road freight transportation, the provisions stipulated in the regulations on the administration of road transport employees shall be as follows:The driver of a commercial road freight transport shall meet the following conditions:Obtaining the corresponding motor vehicle driving license;(two) no more than 60 years of age;(three) master the relevant laws and regulations on road freight transportation, motor vehicle maintenance and cargo loading and storage;(four) after passing the examination, the corresponding qualification certificate shall be obtained.
- Q:Now 10 tons of freight kilometers, I wonder how much it is
- Hello, my van, your question is too broad, I describe it: if your seat vehicle has less then needless to say price will be relatively high, there is to take the high road or three bad road the same way different price.
- Q:What is the difference between operating on truck and non operation?
- Vehicle operation certificate is the legal evidence of vehicles engaged in road transportation business. If the vehicle has no operation certificate, then it is operated without a license, that is to say, "black car"". In accordance with the thirty-fourth rules of the road transport Ordinance, road transport vehicles shall be accompanied by a vehicle operation certificate. The road transport management staff in the implementation of the road transport supervision and inspection, found no vehicle operating permit is unable to provide valid proof of other vehicles on the spot, should be based on the provisions of article sixty-third, be withheld on the vehicle; and according to the provisions of article sixty-ninth of the Ordinance shall be ordered to make corrections, warning or 20 yuan to 200 yuan fined. It is worth noting that the vehicle operating permit regulations different from currently used "road transport permits" name, but its nature and function is the same as that of the standard, in addition to the allotment, usage and supervision shall abide by the relevant provisions of this Ordinance, the other can continue to use "the system of the road transportation certificate".
- Q:How many times a year do you need to drive a pickup truck?
- If a private car is used as a non operating vehicle, it should be examined every two years within six years of the purchase of the new car. For example, when the new car you purchased in 2010 was tested on the line, it was tested once
- Q:Which heavy truck is the best quality in China?
- Delong HOWO are good Hongyan models than the old, but the estimate will be better to play more Futian although advertising but according to the drivers of your accessories Auman electronic system is not stable easy problems --- the specific purchase to you in my home with the HOWO general feeling may still maintain a good - in saic-iveco Hongyan company car
- Q:What kind of car does pickup truck belong to?
- Of course, these characteristics are closely related to the American way of life. The United States has a vast territory. It has both a highway network in all directions and a forbidding rugged road. In the face of these obstacles, the chassis and high-powered engine with high ground are easy to handle. Pickup truck (PICK-UP), also known as sedan card. As the name suggests, it is also a car model with a sedan head and a cab with an open wagon compartment at the same time. It is characterized by the comfort of the car, the power and the ability to load and adapt to the road. The most common pickup models are double row pickup trucks, which are the largest in volume and the most visible pickup in the market.
- Q:ERP in addition to Chengdu truck shop is better, Chengdu, there are no other?
- The concept of Chen ERP system adopts the design concept to streamline the management, enterprise OA, CRM, invoicing, financial accounting, simple production management and modern process management in one way, satisfies the small and medium-sized enterprise to the customer management, sales management, project management, procurement management, warehouse management, production management, financial management and administration the wages management office, nine daily business needs.
- Q:B2 driver's license, can you drive the big truck in the eight round?
- B2 permits driving large trucks. Nowadays many large lorries are divided into heavy and large ones, but they are all large truck types. Large trucks are heavy and medium-sized vehicles. Heavy truck drivers is greater than or equal to 6m, the total mass is greater than or equal to 12000kg. Medium truck drivers is greater than or equal to 6m, the total mass is greater than or equal to 4500kg and less than 12000kg.
- Q:What is meant by "truck rotation" on the truck's exercise card?
- Battalion turn does not mean that the so-called "battalion turn non", as its name suggests, is the operation of the vehicle into non operating vehicles. What we usually refer to as "transferring non - cars" mainly refers to the elimination of taxis or the elimination of freight cars into local licences.
- Q:How many units can a van be 7 meters long?
- An integral enclosed structure with independent enclosed compartments or with a cab attached to a commercial vehicle used primarily for carrying goods.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range