Fuel Tank Truck with Stainless Steel Full Trailer
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Tire Certification:ECE, GCC, ISO, DOT
Truck Type:Tanker Truck
Gross Vehicle Weight(Kg):25, 000
Overall Dimension(Mm):9, 640X2, 500X3, 201
Production Capacity:50000 Units/Year
Truck Type: TANKER TRUCK
Driving Type: 6X4
Vehicle Brand: SAIC-Iveco HONGYAN
Rated Loading Capacity: 41-50T
Engine model: C9 380, 380 HP Euro 3
Max. Output: 380 HP
Drive Axle: Double Reduction, Hongyan punching welding drive axle
Tires: 12.00R20 (with one spare tire)
Cab: Genlyon cab, Flat-roof strengthened, Left-Hand drive
| PIC IS ONLY FOR REFERENCE|
|5||Kerb Weight(kg) ||11,140|
|6||Gross Vehicle Weight(kg) ||25,000|
|7||Type ||Genlyon cab,Flat-roof strengthed, Left-Hand drive|
|8||Equipment||Air-conditioner, One Sleeper,Large carbin|
|9||Overall Dimension(mm) ||9,640x2,500x3,201|
|11||Model ||C9 380|
|12||Engine Output (kw(HP)) ||(280)380HP|
|15||Drive Axle ||Double Reduction, Hongyan punching welding drive axle|
|18||Oil Tank(L)||400L |
|19||Tank Volume (m3) ||21|
|25m3 full trailer tanker specs|
|1||Tank Volume (m3) ||25|
|3||Axle||13 Ton x3, FUWA axle|
|5||Leaf spring||10 pieces|
|6||tool box ||1.2M*1|
- Q:Difference between self operated freight car operation and non operation
- Car insurance is also a lot more expensive. Non operating vehicles, insurance is cheap, procedures are also convenient, and family cars, as long as the hang of cards can, but pull goods, the traffic police should be punished. Moreover, the rated load quality of the truck is over 2 tons, so it must be operated.
- Q:Blue truck 2 tons high limit number
- According to the regulations of the People's Republic of China on motor vehicle registration, trucks can be classified into four categories: heavy, medium, light and miniature. Among them, the issuance of heavy and medium truck truck license plate, which is a large car (commonly known as the yellow card); light and mini truck minivan issued license plate, which is a small car (commonly known as the blue card)
- Q:What is the five axle bridge?
- Bridge refers to the drive axle. The drive axle is the mechanism at the end of the transmission line that changes the speed and torque from the transmission and passes them to the drive wheel.
- Q:C1 can I drive a minivan?
- Only small and small passenger cars and light and mini trucks can be used; light, small and micro special operation vehicles. Mainly depends on the vehicle's driving license.
- Q:6 meters 8 truck fuel consumption is how much?
- Fuel consumption with load and road conditions, the era of trucks, fuel-efficient, the total fuel consumption is not large.
- Q:What is the advantage of truck tyres?
- Disadvantages are, but because the tire increases, inevitably or lead to increased rolling resistance, fuel consumption increases, power output will become weak.
- Q:Which brand is more than 3 meters in van?
- If you want a single row of 2.5-3 meter containers, indicating that you are sure to pull the goods lighter, it is recommended to buy a micro truck. In the mini truck suggest that you go to see the era of Yu Ling, the best overall performance, price is relatively high, gasoline and diesel are also running on the road, service or security.
- Q:Where do I need to hit butter from the truck?
- The drive shaft, the direction bar, the vertical shaft, the I-beam, the lug, and the grease mouth. Unlike heavy loads, the butter is usually a heavy load.
- Q:Trucks and cars are not two different concepts
- The freight car (Wagon) is a commercial vehicle designed and equipped primarily for carrying goods. Trucks are commonly referred to as trucks, also known as trucks, vehicles that are mainly used for transporting goods, and sometimes automobiles that can pull other vehicles, belonging to the category of commercial vehicles. According to the weight of cars generally divided into heavy and light two.
- Q:What do you mean by the 8X8 (8*8) chassis in the truck? What do you mean by "24" or "26"?
- The 8X8 wheel is the 8 wheel drive. For example, the 4x4 off-road vehicle is the four wheel drive
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range