Product Name: Fuel Tanker Trailer with Good Performance
Overall size (mm)
12000(L)* 2500(W)*3500 (H)
Wheel base (mm)
Min. ground clearence(mm)
Min. turning diameter(m)
Max. Speed (km/h)
Dual circuit air-pressure braking system
Common tyre, amount:12+1, type: 12.00R20
With air condition
Max. Power (hp)
Water cooled, supercharged inter-cooling, common rail
Tank body parameter
Tank actual volume(m3)
Tank actual dimension(mm)
Carbon steel Q235
aluminum alloy DN80
Discharge rubber hose
2 set, ball valve accord with drift diameter
Two, Carbon steel, diameter: ��500
circular-arc cogwheel pump, 80YHCB-60
Cement Container and delivery.
Put into containers.
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A1: All products have its ISO certifications, adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Q3: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A3: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 10 to 30 workdays.
Q4: If we can produce Fuel Tanker Trailer with Good Performance according to customers request?
A4: Yes, we can produce Fuel Tanker Trailer with Good Performance according to the difference country situations to make it suitable to the market and customers. We have very professional technical team to make the design.
Q5: How to make a quick resolution for after service?
A5: We have overseas branches all-around of world, If needed, the seller shall dispatch 2 engineers to the buyer's site for supervision of training. The buyer shall make available of necessary facilities &skilled personnel at site for training.
- Q:How does the concrete mixing truck work?
- Operating mechanism (1) control the rotating direction of the mixing cylinder so that it is rotating in the process of feeding and transportation. (2) control the speed of the mixer. The mixing device consists mainly of the mixer and its auxiliary supporting parts. Mixing drum of concrete loaded containers, rotates the concrete along the blade spiral direction, constantly in the process of ascension and turning by mixing and stirring. In the process of feeding and transportation, the mixing cylinder is turning, the concrete is moving in the blade, and the mixing cylinder is turned and the concrete is removed out of the blade. The blades are the main parts of the mixing plant, and the damage or severe wear and tear can cause the concrete to be mixed. In addition, if the design is unreasonable, the concrete will be isolated
- Q:What are the three main parts of the concrete mixer car
- The speed reducer, the pump radiator, is to make the mixing tank turn
- Q:The concrete mixer transporter is running continuously for no more than one hour
- Whether this is a self-mixing concrete car, or the amount of the addition of a moderator, and weather factors.
- Q:Is it possible to mix the concrete in a mixing truck for eight hours?
- I think the main thing is to look at the state, but now the concrete is usually required to be discharged within four hours after the discharge (guangdong area).
- Q:What is the difference between a concrete mixer and a tanker?
- A special truck used to transport construction concrete; Because of its appearance, it is also commonly referred to as the tian. These trucks are equipped with cylindrical agitating cylinders to carry mixed concrete. By the automobile chassis, mixing barrel, transmission system, water supply equipment, take full power and power, before and after the mixing drum support, deceleration machine, hydraulic transmission system, material in and out of the system, operating mechanism and other parts. Due to the technical bottleneck, the domestic mixer can be made from 3m to 8m cubic meters, and the four large parts of the volume are imported. Composition: type 2 chassis, drive system, hydraulic system, frame, mixing tank, feeding system, water supply system, operating system, ladder and so on. The top of the mixing tank is mounted on the rack, and the rear end is supported by two supporting wheels mounted behind the chassis.
- Q:s the collapse of four concrete mixer trucks
- Do you mean the concrete can be transported by the concrete mixer? If that's the case, then I say clearly, no, it's a problem that the slump is put in and out of the car. The average slump is 100 to 120mm, and it is better not to transport the concrete transporter, and the best way to do it is to search for it.
- Q:What is the car for concrete
- It is called mixer truck concrete mixer truck There are also some people called muck mixer truck
- Q:How did the concrete agitate the concrete
- When pouring into the mixing building, the two sides of the car are equal to the stirring bracket, and the first time the mouth is made a mark, so that the next time it will be successful!
- Q:What is the purpose of the concrete mixer
- The main purpose of the mixer is to transport concrete or slurry that is already in a concrete mixer to the construction site. Due to concrete truck mixer mixing tank is adjustable speed rotating stirring, so the concrete mixer truck transport can maximum guarantee stipulated in the delivery distance and time not segregation, coarse aggregate is not settling, maintain good workability; Mixed soil mixer is used for the construction of hybrid stations and large projects. Another concrete mixer is used for carrying water that can carry the same amount of concrete as the payload.
- Q:What is the meaning of the word "concrete" in the concrete mixer jar?
- The "concrete" means "concrete" means "concrete". This is not to say that the car must print these two words, depending on the company. But I know the name of the company and the company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range