Fuel Tank Truck 4X2 Transport Tanker Truck
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Tire Type:Solid Tire
Tire Certification:ECE, GCC, ISO, DOT
Description:HOWO 4X2 Fuel Tank Truck
Color:Red, White, Green, Yellow, Black, Blue, Brown, Cam
Tire:7.50-16 12pr, 8.25-16 14pr, 7.50r16 12pr
Terms of Payment:FOB, CIF, CFR, Daf
Package:Bulk, RO-RO, Container, Naked, Waxed Before on Boa
Packing:Bulk, RO-RO, Container, Naked, Waxed
Standard:ISO, CCC and others
|Item|| Descriptions & Specifications|
|Main model||HOWO 4x2 Fuel Tank Truck (LHD or RHD)|
|Engine ||Brand ||SINOTRUK|
|Type || 6-cylinder in-line with water cooling, turbo-charging and inter-cooling|
|Emission standard||Euro 2 or Euro 3|
|Cabin ||Model ||HOWO 76|
|Type || Standard cabin, no sleeper, adjustable steering wheel, VDO panel, safe-belt with 2 locks|
|Transmission||HW19710,10 speeds, 2 Reverse; HW50 power takeoff|
|Front axle||HF9, drum brake|
|Rear driving axle||HC16 (ration:5.73)|
|Steering system||ZF8098 steering gear box, ZF power steering pump|
|Brake system||Driving brake: dual circuit compress air brake; |
parking brake: spring energy, compressed air operating at rear wheel;
auxiliary: EVB+engine exhaust
|Electric system||CAN bus control , voltage:24V; alternator: 1540W; starter: 7.5KW; battery: 12V/165Ah, 2pcs|
|Vehicle Dimensions||Overall size (L x W x H)||L7545xW2496xH3450mm|
|Axle base ||3950|
|Number of axles||2|
|Weight in KGS||Gross vehicle weight ||17500kg|
|Rated loading weight||7030kg|
|Volume of Tank||Tank Internal Dimension||4600×2300x 1200mm|
|Steel thickness of Tank||Tank body: 5mm, End plate: 6 mm|
|Discharged valve ||API Manhole|
|Max.driving speed||75 km/h|
|Rim/Tyres||11R22.5 or 12R22.5 tires|
|Fuel tank (L)||300L|
- Q:Where is the engine number of the truck?
- The question is a bit difficult. No models or manufacturers have different positions. No way to give you specific location, engine numbers are generally in the engine on the top, frame number in front of the glass below, the engine above a little beam, I do not know, it seems that in these locations. Don't throw any eggs in the wrong place.
- Q:How many meters of freight cars can B2 drive?
- B2 instinctively drives large trucks, B2 can drive, heavy and medium-sized trucks and C1, C2, C3, C4 models... B2 can be under 5 tons of freight cars, open less than 9 passenger cars.
- Q:Turn non is still operating vehicles according to treatment, if opened 6 years later "turn non", then "turn non" after the vehicle can only open two years, you have to scrap.
- When the total weight of goods vehicles more than 10 tons, less than or equal to 50 tons, 10 tons of parts according to the calculation of the basic rate, more than 10 tons, 50 tons in part by 0.08 yuan to 0.04 yuan a linear decreasing rate. Therefore, it is divided into two parts of the toll tolls (= basic rate x 10 tons x mileage) + linear decreasing corresponding rate X (total weight of -10 tons) * mileage for example: a car three axle truck, vehicle total weight of 28 tons of goods, the toll is 10 x 0.08 x 361+ (0.09-0.001 * 28) * (28-10) * 361 = 690 yuan a three axle trucks
- Q:What is the difference between operating on truck and non operation?
- Vehicle operation certificate is the legal evidence of vehicles engaged in road transportation business. If the vehicle has no operation certificate, then it is operated without a license, that is to say, "black car"". In accordance with the thirty-fourth rules of the road transport Ordinance, road transport vehicles shall be accompanied by a vehicle operation certificate. The road transport management staff in the implementation of the road transport supervision and inspection, found no vehicle operating permit is unable to provide valid proof of other vehicles on the spot, should be based on the provisions of article sixty-third, be withheld on the vehicle; and according to the provisions of article sixty-ninth of the Ordinance shall be ordered to make corrections, warning or 20 yuan to 200 yuan fined. It is worth noting that the vehicle operating permit regulations different from currently used "road transport permits" name, but its nature and function is the same as that of the standard, in addition to the allotment, usage and supervision shall abide by the relevant provisions of this Ordinance, the other can continue to use "the system of the road transportation certificate".
- Q:What types of vans do you include?
- Heavy truck drivers is greater than or equal to 6m, the total mass is greater than or equal to 12000kg. Medium truck drivers is greater than or equal to 6m, the total mass is greater than or equal to 4500kg and less than 12000kg.
- Q:Why do trucks use diesel?.
- A liquid petroleum fraction between kerosene and lubricating oil having a boiling range and viscosity. Flammable, volatile, insoluble in water, soluble in alcohols and other organic solvents. It is a mixture of complex components with boiling points ranging from 180 DEG C to 370 DEG C and 350 to 410 DEG C two. Made from crude oil, shale oil, etc by direct distillation or cracking. According to the different properties of crude oil, there are paraffin base diesel, naphthenic base diesel and naphthenic aromatic diesel. According to the density of the oil and its processing products, accustomed to the boiling point or boiling range of low, called light, on the contrary, become heavy. It is generally divided into light diesel oil and heavy diesel oil. Paraffin based diesel oil is also used as raw material for cracking ethylene and propylene, and can be used as absorbent oil.
- Q:What is Shuangqiao truck?
- The double axle car on the high speed refers to the steering wheel and the driving wheelUsually we say "double bridge" means double rear axle vehicles
- Q:What's the van for the new car?
- Flatbed truck.Board transport vehicles are also known as construction machinery, transport vehicles, flat cars, trailers, mainly for the transport of some excavators, loaders, harvesters and other non removable objects.
- Q:How to define light truck?
- Truck is divided into light, medium-sized, heavy three. Classification methods and standards vary from country to country. China is classified according to the vehicle carrying capacity, the carrying capacity of less than 3.5 tons of light trucks, 4~8 tons of medium-sized trucks, more than 8 tons of heavy-duty trucks. A light duty truck with a weight of less than 1 tons is used as a chassis for multi-purpose cars. It is mainly used for transporting small quantities of goods such as food and daily industrial products in cities, and some are made into vans.
- Q:What are the trucks good, man?
- There are three big giants in the world: Mercedes, Volvo, and MAN. These brands of trucks are technically world class. As far as China is concerned, these cars are not acclimatized, because the situation of overloading in China is rather special, and these brands are all designed according to the standard design, so overall
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range