Tank Truck 8X4 for Fuel Transport Transport Tanker Truck
Model NO.:CLW Heavy Industry Co.
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Tire Certification:ECE, GCC, ISO, DOT
Material:Carton Steel Q235
Type:Fuel Tank Fuel Tank Truck Fuel Tank Trailer
Warranty:One Year for Three Parts (Engine, Gearbox, Axle)
Package:Bulk, RO-RO, Container, Naked for Fuel Tank Truck
Packing:RO-RO Bulk Naked Container
Standard:ECE ISO GCC CCC ASME ASTM
1.Description:DONGFENG 8cbm 4X2 Fuel tank Truck
4.Dimensions(L x W x H)mm:7000*2285*2700
5.Wheel base (mm):3800
6.Overhang (front/rear) (mm):1180/1640
7.Wheel track (front/rear) (mm):1830/1640
11.Max. driving speed(km/h):8
|Engine||WD615.47(371HP), Euro II emission standard|
Engine type: Diesel 4stroke direct injection engine,
6cylinder inline with water cooling, turbo-charging & inter cooling
|Cab||HW76(one bed with A/C)|
|Transmission||HW159710(10 Forward, 2 Revise)|
|Front axle||HF7 (7000kg)|
|Driving axle||HC16 (16000kg x 2)|
|Tire||12.00R20 (11pcs, including one spare tire)|
|Front/rear Overhang (mm)||1540 / 2490|
|Approach/departure angle(°)||15 / 20|
|Number of spring leaf || 10/12|
- Q:What are all hung and semi-trailer?
- Semi trailers are generally three axle semi trailers, and their types are divided into eleven meters, warehouses, semi trailers, thirteen meters hurdles, low flat, semi trailers and many other species. The utility model relates to a heavy transportation vehicle which is connected with a semi-trailer head through a traction pin.
- Q:Why should a large vehicle be fitted with a vehicle recorder?
- Road transport enterprises shall, according to the actual situation of the relevant laws and regulations and the vehicle road, in accordance with the provisions set up to monitor the speeding and driving fatigue limit, as well as approved operating lines, regional and night driving time, real-time monitoring and management of vehicles and drivers during vehicle operation.
- Q:What are the models of trucks and vans, as well as buses?
- Commercial vehicles (Commercial, Vehicle) are vehicles designed to transport personnel and goods in terms of design and technical characteristics. Commercial vehicles include all the trucks and more than 9 passenger cars, divided into passenger cars, freight cars, semi-trailer tractors, buses, incomplete vehicles and trucks, incomplete vehicles, a total of five categories.
- Q:Do all new vans need new tires?
- The new pickup won't need to change tires. The original truck wheel and vehicle use environmental load, speed, suspension, power matching, such as non special needs, need not change.
- Q:6 meters 8 truck fuel consumption is how much?
- LZ, 6.8m trucks generally 100 kilometers fuel consumption in 25-30L or so, I hope to be helpful to you
- Q:The van truck tailgate and what is the difference
- Van is the car as imaging containers, all closed type. The truck is just a row of fence fence stopped, car is open:
- Q:Truck brake shake reason
- On the brakes, shaking what is the case, if it is high speed (80 feet or more) on the brakes, steering wheel slight vibration is normal, because there are road resistance coefficient influence and body deceleration impact.
- Q:Why do trucks need butter?
- Butter must be used. Butter is used for lubrication. The truck has been running for a long time, and the butter inside it has been worn off. New supplements will be needed to maintain the car.
- Q:What's better for a truck than an engine?
- But overall, JAC is a little better. Secondly, Dongfeng Kama, yuejin. Personal and personal experience. Hope to adopt. Engines and lorries are second to none.
- Q:What do you want to drive a minivan? C is that all right?
- According to the type of motor vehicles, light truck drivers means less than 6m, the total mass of the vehicle is less than 4500kg. You can drive a total of less than 4500kg truck, as for the specific tonnage, should according to the driving license endorsement vehicle kerb mass (weight) and quality determine the approved load. A small, miniature passenger car means less than 9 nuclear loads
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range