Fuel Tanker 8000L 4X2 Oil Tank Truck
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Tire Certification:ISO, CCC
Chassis Brand:Dongfeng, Dfac
Cabin:Half Row, with A/C
Cummins Engine:125kw / 170HP
Gearbox:6 Forward Gears & 1 Reverse
Tanker Load:8000L Optional 10000L 12000L
Tanker Material:Carbon Steel Optional Stainless Steel, Aluminum
Tanker Thickness:4 Mm / 5mm
Equipment:Fuel Pump Optional Flow Meter, Tanker, Refueling G
Packing:After Waxing by Container, RO-RO, Bulk Freighter
Production Capacity:500 Unit / Month
Cummins 170hp diesel engin,6-speed,
9tons rear axle,
tanker Material:Carbon steel Q235
Optional:Stainless steel SS304 SS316
Optional :10000L fuel tanker truck
| Products Technical Specification|
|Product Name||Dongfeng 4*2 FuelTank Truck|
|Cabin ||Dongfeng153,Half row,with sleeper|
|Emission Standard||Euro 3|
|Fact Cubage (L)||8000|
|Whole vehicle |
main dimensions (mm)
|Overall dimensions (L×W×H)||7300*2470*2800|
|Tank dimensions ||4500*2200*1400|
|Wheel base ||3950|
|Front overhang ||1250|
|Rear overhang ||1820|
|Min. ground clearance ||400|
|Weight data (kg)||G.V.W||12450|
|Curb weight (chassis)||5445|
|Whole vehicle |
|Max. speed (km/h)||80|
|Max. slope of climb (%)||30|
|Maximum power||125kw / 170hp|
|Number of cylinders||6|
|Engine Manufacturer||Dongfeng Cummins Engine Co., Ltd.|
|Gear box||Number of gears||6 forward gears & 1 reverse |
|Axle ||Front Load capacity (ton)||3.6|
|Rear Load capacity (ton)||9|
|Suspension||Front||8- Leaf spring|
|Rear ||10+8-leaf spring|
|Steering Wheel||left/right hand drive||RHD|
|Brake system||Service brake ||Air braking|
|Electric device||Rated voltage||24V|
|Tyres & Quantity||9.00-20 6+1|
|Standard configuration||Shape||Oval or Square|
|Material||Carbon steel Q235 Optional Stainless steel|
|Thickness||4mm Optional 4mm|
|Single-chamber one manhole,two artesian mouth, two pipelines,|
Equipment, pumps,Refueling gun,
flow meter, tax fuel dispenser,refueling reel
(Optional all API Standard)
Equipped with the specific pump to suck and discharge the oil automatically.
Discharge and loading,Gravity discharge,Top loading.Optional:Bottom loading
- Q:What is the difference between a large truck and a tractor?
- The truck, truck needs, so with hopper, is a whole.
- Q:What does a minivan mean?
- Standard classificationHeavy length greater than or equal to 6m, the total mass is greater than or equal to 12000kg.Medium length is greater than or equal to 6m, the total mass is greater than or equal to 4500kg and less than 12000kg.The light length is less than 6m, the total mass of less than 4500kg.The micro length is less than or equal to 3.5m, the total mass is less than or equal to 1800kg.
- Q:Method for installing air conditioner in freight car
- 1: install the compressor position, over the engine.2: install the condenser position, over the engine.3: install the evaporator behind the panel.4: Welding refrigeration pipeline.5: vacuum pumping.6: keep pressure.7: add refrigerant.8: test machine, open air-conditioning.
- Q:Excuse me, how much do you charge for the 6.8 meter freight car?
- 6.8 meter car Expressway toll:Trucks in accordance with tonnage fees, 0.07--0.12 yuan per kilometer range, in accordance with the number of axes to calculate whether overweight, as long as not overweight is not fine, and length is not big.
- Q:Do household vans require level two maintenance?
- Only the operating vehicles need two levels of maintenance, and the family type does not belong to the operating vehicles, so there is no need to do the two level maintenance. My car is working on the team, only two households regularly submitted to the card team, the car can be completed without line!
- Q:Which brand is the best for truck tire?
- For example, the domestic tire ZhengXin Chaoyang, shuangqian, etc. these qualities can be universal, the same high priceIn fact, some of the domestic three tire is not bad, and some may not be well-known, but relatively high cost performance, used a German million is not bad
- Q:Truck brake shake reason
- On the brakes, shaking what is the case, if it is high speed (80 feet or more) on the brakes, steering wheel slight vibration is normal, because there are road resistance coefficient influence and body deceleration impact.
- Q:How much is the annual inspection of the small truck?
- Motor vehicle safety and technical inspection fees generally require the project: the appearance of the vehicle test, dynamic test, chassis speedometer test, sideslip test (truck), horn sound level test, far (near) light test, wheel (axle) weight test, braking test, chassis test, standard fees normally in most areas is 90 yuan. Tail gas inspection belongs to the environmental protection department management, according to the vehicle type detection method is different, the charge is generally 35, 60, 100 yuan.
- Q:How can farm cars and trucks be distinguished?
- Low speed truck (formerly four wheel agricultural vehicles) refers to diesel power, less than or equal to the maximum design speed of 70 km / h, the maximum design, truck speed refers to "diesel power, less than or equal to the maximum design speed of 70 km / h, the maximum design total weight less than or equal to 4500 kg, length less than or equal to 6 meters wide, 2 meters high is less than or equal to, less than or equal to 2.5 meters, with 4 wheels of the truck"
- Q:What's the difference between a dump truck and a truck?
- A dump truck is a vehicle that unloads the cargo by hydraulic or mechanical lifting. Also called tipcart. The utility model is composed of an automobile chassis, a hydraulic lifting mechanism, a cargo box and a force taking deviceMini truck refers to at least four wheels for motor vehicles and cargo, the People's Republic of China motor vehicle certificate "or by the public security department issued a" motor vehicle registration certificate "in the" vehicle type "the first digit is" 1 "or" 3 "or" 5 "," total quality (kg) a motor vehicle does not exceed 1800kg.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range