Fuel Tank Truck Olong 6X4 20000L Fuel Tank Truck
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Colour:Red, Yellow, White and So on
Packing:Nude Packing or Can Be Discounting
Engine model: WD12.336 EURII
Capacity of tank: 18m3
Shacman O'long 6X4 18m3 336HP fuel tank truck
MANUFACTURER: SHAANXI HEAVY DUTY AUOMOBILE Co., Ltd
ORIGIN COUNTRY: THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF China
Traction type: 6X4
Driving type: LHD (RHD is option)
|SHACMAN 6*4 oil tanker truck|
|Number of axles|
|Number of Spring leafs|
|Number of Tires|
|Allowable passengers in cab|
|Type of fuel|
|1.Effective cubage: 19000L|
2.Tank dimensions: 9000×2110×1600mm
3.Material: high quality carbon steel, stainless steel, glass steel or plastic steel
- Q:What is the height, length and width of the loading of the micro truck?
- The passenger car shall not carry cargo except the luggage rack and the built-in trunk outside the vehicle body. The carrying capacity of the passenger car luggage rack shall not exceed 0.5 meters from the roof, and shall not exceed 4 meters from the ground.
- Q:Where is the engine number of the truck?
- If you can not lift the general direction of the front wheel hit the low head look carefully to see the cylinder can be found, there are some special vehicles, like a car, some have to drum up the rear seat back cover open to see the engine number, chassis number in the front tire side crossbeam, some in the passenger seat the tires on the girder, and one is on the tail of the carriage crossbeam, like the measured beam in Jianghuai, Isuzu is placed in the front tire, the frame beam number is no..
- Q:What is the reason for the tire delivery?
- Causes of tire delivery in truck tyres:1, the front wheel at the same time eating inside or outside, the front wheel is not the front beam.2, front wheel single tire, front wheel camber, beam angle is wrong.3, the rear tire tread beam angle does not eat. In addition, the car locator can not know the factors.4, bad driving habits of drivers.5, tire pressure is too high, will eat tire tread near the center line.6, tire pressure is too low, will eat both sides of the tire.7, maybe make the site parts problem.
- Q:Does driving license B instinctively drive a big truck?
- B2 driver's license can open, B1 driver's license is not allowed.Medium passenger car: B1, medium-sized passenger car (including nuclear carries more than 10 people, less than 19 city buses), C1, C2,C3, C4.Large trucks: B2, heavy and medium-sized trucks; large, heavy and medium-sized special operation vehicles C1, C2, C3, C4.
- Q:What about the gas trucks?
- It must be convenient to use diesel oil. LNG freight cars, compared to the new products, not through the market test. Moreover, the national LNG filling station is now less, filling is inconvenient ah, you think about the scene of the taxi refueling... Maintenance costs, LNG car belongs to the country four standard, all EFI machine, maintenance costs than diesel higher. And the LNG's endurance is no better than diesel. But it could be a trend in the future.
- Q:How many times a year do you need to drive a pickup truck?
- If a private car is used as a non operating vehicle, it should be examined every two years within six years of the purchase of the new car. For example, when the new car you purchased in 2010 was tested on the line, it was tested once
- Q:Why do the big trucks come with the front wheels and the rear wheels?
- Reduce the pressure behind the cargo on the ground, as well as the front light, and if the back of the area is not easy to roll over
- Q:Truck brake shake reason
- On the brakes, shaking what is the case, if it is high speed (80 feet or more) on the brakes, steering wheel slight vibration is normal, because there are road resistance coefficient influence and body deceleration impact.
- Q:How to define light truck?
- Truck is divided into light, medium-sized, heavy three. Classification methods and standards vary from country to country. China is classified according to the vehicle carrying capacity, the carrying capacity of less than 3.5 tons of light trucks, 4~8 tons of medium-sized trucks, more than 8 tons of heavy-duty trucks. A light duty truck with a weight of less than 1 tons is used as a chassis for multi-purpose cars. It is mainly used for transporting small quantities of goods such as food and daily industrial products in cities, and some are made into vans.
- Q:What's the difference between a freight car and a truck?
- According to the weight of cars generally divided into heavy and light two. Most lorries are powered by diesel engines, but some light trucks use gasoline, petroleum gas, or natural gas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range