|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
Wafer Butterfly Valve
3.Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
The main points
1.Recommend to use butt welding flange,Do not use flat welding flange because steel pipe can easily meetdics to affect opening and closing freely disc if steel pipe enter flat
2.The inner diameter of flange can not be too small or too big and must confirm the dimension of flange sothat the disc can turn free;
3.For advoding scalding the seat ,Do not weld flange after the butterfly valve was installed in pipe.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:Where are the exhaust valves, mud valves and butterfly valves?
- The exhaust valve is used for the heating of the independent heating system, central heating system, heating boiler, central air conditioning, floor heating and solar heating system.Mud valve, also known as cover valve, commonly used in urban water plants, sewage treatment plants sedimentation tank bottom discharge sludge.Butterfly valve used in furnace, coal gas, natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, city gas, hot and cold air, chemical smelting and power generation environmental protection engineering system, conveying a variety of corrosive and non corrosive media pipeline, used to adjust and cut off the media flow.
- Q:What do D71, D371 and D341 represent in butterfly valves?
- D71 is a handle to clip butterfly valveD371 is a turbine to clip butterfly valveD341 is a manually operated double flanged butterfly valve
- Q:What is a Valve Adjustment?
- Not at all a big expense most places should do it for $90 -150 including the gasket . Takes me about an hour to do one. If you don't adjust them eventually you could wear the cam possibly although I've never seen any issues from not doing it. If they are too tight then possibly they could've got the engine hot . If they are too loose which is what they should do as they wear they'll just be a little noisy until you get them adjusted if I can help in any other way please let me know hope this helps
- Q:What's the difference between an electric two position control valve and an electric butterfly valve?
- With manual control device, once the power failure occurs, you can temporarily manually operated, and will not affect the use.The biggest difference is that the electric double bit butterfly valve can not fine adjustment; and the electric butterfly valve can play a regulating role.
- Q:What is the working principle of the electric butterfly valve, and what's the difference between the butterfly valve and the butterfly valve?
- Signal butterfly valve is generally can achieve full clearance of a valve opening electrical signal output, the general requirements of the electrical signal isPassive electric shock signals are mostly used in fire fighting systems, such as the need for valve position feedback;The electric butterfly valve is not necessarily the signal butterfly valve, because the electric butterfly valve does not have the requirement of the source contact.
- Q:How do hydraulic butterfly valves work?
- Butterfly valve hydraulic drive device working principle1. manual operationWhen the hydraulic system suddenly fails, the valve can not move when the butterfly plate at any stop. Then, shaking the manual device, the guide block guide block in front of the manual shaft together with the driving shaft end, the cogging and drive shaft spline manual corresponding to the slot. Then, by dialing the driving device, the dial is shifted to the left end, and the transmission spline is connected with the manual shaft by a gear sleeve (the driving device is provided with a limit for preventing the tooth sleeve from jumping up), and the crank is disengaged from the hydraulic cylinder to disengage the hydraulic cylinder. Then turn the manual device and use the manual device to realize the disc movement.2. hydraulic operationWhen the hydraulic system returns to normal operation, the actuating device needs to be operated by hand. First, adjust the hydraulic cylinder to its initial state (0 digits) or at any position. Then manually adjust the opening of the disc to the position corresponding to the cylinder stroke (by observing whether the mark on the gear sleeve is in accordance with the mark on the crank, and judge the position of the disc and the cylinder). Then pull the gear sleeve and engage the spline on the crank by poking the driving device. Then fix the shift to prevent jumping. At this point, start the hydraulic system to restore fluid flow.
- Q:Electric butterfly valve (not take the lead) what do you mean?
- Electric butterfly valve, as its name implies, consists of an electric actuator and butterfly valve, and the customer does not take the lead, that is, without the electric actuator, only the butterfly valve can be provided.
- Q:The difference between vertical and horizontal butterfly valves in municipal water supply
- Vertical and horizontal only installation directions and installation methods are different. Functionally, there is no difference.The main difference between the two methods of installation is that:1. horizontal can effectively avoid the high temperature radiation above the pipe. The disadvantage is that it takes up a lot of space.The advantage of the 2. vertical is that the occupation space is smaller, and it is easy to install. If the pipeline is higher, it is not convenient for maintenance.
- Q:What type of valve does the butterfly valve D343X DN300 represent?
- D butterfly valve, 3 worm gear, 4 flange type, 3 should be three eccentric X body, sealing surface for rubber, DN300 caliber 300MM
- Q:Butterfly valve sealing material has several?
- Butterfly valve sealing material has nine kinds:X1 (natural food gum);X2 (Heipalen);X3 (ethylene propylene rubber);X4 (chloroprene rubber);X5 (Ding Qing rubber);X6 (abrasion resistant rubber);X7 (fluorine rubber);X8 (silicone rubber);X9 (heat resistant ethylene propylene rubber).Also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control the flow of air, water, steam steam, all kinds of corrosive medium, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range