|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
Wafer Butterfly Valve
3.Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
l It is simple structure : good interchangeability and low price
l Stem sealing is not easy deformation ,so avoids leakage phenomenon.
l Overall support is good ,stable and solid
l Use less rubber of seat ,so expansion has small impaction and easy to control torque value at an appropriate range .`
l Applying to two pieces of no-sells connection ,structure is simple and
convenient to be maintained
l Butterfly disc owns automatic alignment function and achieved small
combination of disc and seat .
l Phenolic back seat is featured such as no loss ,tensile ,anti-leak ,convenient replacement etc.
l For seat sealing surface and phenolic back as a whole ,it can reduce amount of deformation .
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:Can the inlet and outlet of butterfly valve be reversed? Why? What will happen if the reverse gear is installed?
- Hard seal butterfly valve in any case, the reverse loading will cause tight seal.
- Q:Will A Stop Valve Switch Off Water In The Bathroom Only
- Only water what is still in the pipes will come out but you will lose all your hot water in the hot water cistern if you have that type of hot water storage tank.
- Q:What do you mean by manual butterfly valve DN100 D341X-10?
- DN100 refers to the inside diameter of the butterfly valveD stands for butterfly valves3 represents the turbine drive4 represents the flange connectionThe 1 represents straight throughX is the representative of the Dengqen rubber seal10 represents the pressure of 1.0Mpa (10 kg)Butterfly valve (English: butterfly valve) refers to the closure of parts (valve or butterfly plate) for the disk, around the valve shaft to achieve rotation and closure of a valve, the main cut off on the pipe and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation. Butterfly valve is fully open to fully closed is usually less than 90 degrees, butterfly and butterfly stroke itself has no self-locking capability, in order to position the disc to install the valve stem on the worm gear. Using worm gear reducer, not only can the butterfly plate have self-locking ability, so that the butterfly board stops at any position, but also can improve the operation performance of the valve.
- Q:What do you mean, handle, butterfly valve, hard back and soft back?
- My understanding is: PTFE butterfly valve is a hard back; soft rubber seat is a soft back
- Q:My eletric hot water tank started spraying water out the pressure valve?
- so that should have fixed it I wonder if you needed to replace the stats
- Q:D what's the meaning of "one 71x one 1 butterfly"?
- According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:D== butterfly valve7== clip typeLinetype in 1==X== sealing surface material: Rubber-1== pressure rating: 1.0MPa
- Q:Butterfly valve sealing material has several?
- Nine: X1 (natural food gum), X2 (Heipalen), X3 (ethylene propylene rubber), X4 (neoprene), X5 (Ding Qing X6 (rubber), wear-resistant rubber (FPM), X7), X8 (silicon rubber), X9 (heat resistant ethylene propylene rubber)
- Q:Butterfly valve model D344H and D343 difference
- : butterfly valve also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control the air water, steam, and all kinds of corrosive media, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid flow. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.The answer is recommended by Gu Fengxiang, a member of the science education category
- Q:Valves in a I4 or V6 engine...?
- All engines require one intake and one exhaust valve per cylinder. Period. That said, some engines are equipped with two intake and two exhaust valves per cylinder. So a four cylinder engine will be labeled as either an 8 valve or a 16 valve engine. And so forth for a six cylinder or an eight cylinder engine. In the motorcycle world, there are the rare engines equipped with either three valves per cylinder or five valves per cylinder. So if a manufacturer is advertising the number of valves per cylinder right on the car or engine, you can bet that engine is equipped with four valves per cylinder. 4 valves per cylinder is more expensive to manufacture than a 2 valve engine, but there is better performance with 4 valves per cylinder. To the last part of your question, 24 valves equates to a 6 cylinder engine. 24/4 = 6 (cylinders). I know of no engines with 6 valves per cylinder. Also Altimas are not available with 8 cylinder engines. Good Luck
- Q:What does the butterfly valve D361H - 25C DN350 mean?
- Corrigendum: correct type: D361H-25 DN350Should not have C, nominal pressure above 1.6MP carbon steel valve material code name should be omittedValve: central vertical plate welded turbine butterfly valve, nominal pressure 25kg, caliber 350mm, body material, carbon steel, sealing surface material: Cr13 stainless steel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range