- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:How can the submersible pump level meter be connected?
- Installation of submersible pumps dedicated liquid level float, connected to the submersible pump power line (some submersible pumps bought with), or received submersible pump control circuit, high starting, low stop.
- Q:There are second cutting, third cutting, why three times?
- So some pumps are written in the back of XXXX-125A or B, that is, the impeller nominal diameter is 125, A is through a cut, B is the 2 cutting. To reach the applicable conditions, only the calculation is not enough, but also after cutting to test to determine.
- Q:I would like to ask, constant pressure pump set pressure 20Mpa, the actual load is 15Mpa, then the constant pressure pump outlet pressure? If it is 20Mpa, then where is the loss of 5Mpa? If 15Mpa, the constant pressure pump 20Mpa how to understand? In addition, the constant pressure pump pressure is defined when the flow began to reduce the point, or a sharp drop in flow after the point?
- The pressure loss is borne by the valve. Constant pressure pumps generally do not export direct load, unless you need this load response is very fast, then the maximum displacement of the pump work, so as to ensure the rapid response of the load.
- Q:Double floor sewage pump circuit diagram of a small problem
- Question 4 when you need backup, you need to switch the SA switch, but where you want it. For example, when the 1# pump is running and does not reach the high water level, the 2# pump will not operate. If SA is placed in the left position, 21 and 22 are connected, and the KT is electrically delayed, and the KAB action causes the 2# pump to function. After the KAB operation, the KT will be disconnected, restored to the ready state, and also convenient for KT to restart the power on time, and also avoid the time relay to work on a long-term basis.
- Q:What are the general water pump failure, how to repair?
- (2) in contact with the water pump inlet of the horizontal application of reverse flow direction, fell more than 0.5% slope, connect one end of the highest import pumps, do not completely level. If the upward tilt, the intake pipe will retain air, reducing the water pipes and pumps in the vacuum, water absorption.
- Q:What is the difference between swashplate pump and crankshaft pump?
- Piston pump: valve plate, valve plate, piston, piston ring, crankshaft, connecting rod and so on, all belong to its spare parts.Piston pump working principle: by the piston in the pump cylinder for reciprocating movement to suction and remove liquid.
- Q:Does vacuum pump oil belong to dangerous goods?
- Of flammable substances, but not included in dangerous goods!Does not belong to dangerous goods,
- Q:What's the difference between non negative pressure and variable frequency water pump?
- When peak water is used, the fluctuation of water pressure will be the same for customers! Because the key to the fluctuation of hydraulic pressure is the flow rate of the pump and the lift of the pump. As long as the flow of the selected pump is large enough, the tank is large enough, the lift head is suitable, and the pressure fluctuation is relatively small. And the selection of non negative pressure and frequency conversion pump group is not directly related. If the municipal tap water pressure and water sufficient (large enough diameter), the use of non negative pressure is better. If the municipal tap water pressure and water shortage, you can only use the frequency converter pump + water tank, no negative pressure can not be used.
- Q:How to calculate the motor power of metering pump?
- The motor power of the metering pump is divided into two parts1. mechanical power, this part of the power metering pump design part will be some data, mainly to control the mechanical structure of the metering pump required power
- Q:What are the main performance parameters of hydraulic pumps?
- speedOperating speed is the actual rotation speed of a pump (or motor) at work.Rated speed is the maximum speed that can operate normally for a long time under rated pressure. If the pump exceeds the rated speed, the work will cause insufficient oil absorption, vibration and noise, the parts will suffer cavitation damage, life expectancy.Minimum steady speed is the minimum speed allowed for normal motor operation. At this speed, the motor does not appear crawling phenomenon.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like