Quick Details of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97
Specifications of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97 :
DBM-is produced using selected natural magnesite that is purified and is calcined in a shaft kiln.The final product is used for electric furnacefloors and furnace liner tamping.Many typical specification as following :
Size:All sizes according to customers’requirements
Packaging & Delivery of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97 :
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
High Purity & Good Quality.
Timely delivery & service
- Q:What's the B grade fireproofing material?
- Grade B: rubber and plastic, extrusion molding, polyphenyl, PEF. organics, extruded sheet, polyphenyl board, phenolic resin. Hairong modules (thermal insulating and fireproof material) can reach grade B1 in fireproof performance.
- Q:What is acid refractory material?
- In fact, with the content of zirconia refractory multiple theory should also be acid refractory
- Q:How to divide fire resistant level of fire door?
- Fire resistant level of fire door【Class A fire door】. Class A fire door is also called complete fire door. It can meet the requirement of fireproof thermal insulation and refractory integrity at the same time in specified time. Fire resistant levels are 0.5h(Grade C), 1.0h(Grade B), 1.5h(Grade A) and 2.0h, 3.0h. 【Class B fire door】Class B fire door is also called part heat insulation fireproof door. Its requirement of fireproof and thermal insulation performance is 0.5h. Refractory integrity levels are 1.0h, 1.5h, 2.0h and 3.0h respectively. 【Class C fire door】Class C fire door is also called not thermal insulation fireproof door. Ther is no requirement of its fire resistance and thermal insulation. It only meets the requirement of refractory integrity in specified refractory time. The grading of refractory integrity is 1.0h, 1.5h, 2.0h and 3.0h respectively. There is the content of not thermal insulation fire door in British BS standard.
- Q:How to apply the alumina powder on refractories?
- What kind of the refractories can make the aluminium oxide increase the aluminum content and specific gravity, and erosion-resistant.
- Q:What is the principal part of silicious refractory material
- Silicon nitride and aluminite powder as well as dextrin
- Q:Can you tell me the classification of fireproof sealing material.
- Organic fireproof sealing material include: fire-proof sealing plate, foam sealing materials, flame retardant module, flexible organic plugging material, inorganic fire sealant, plugging and fire package, etc. Organic plugging material take organic materials as the adhesive with certain flexibility or plasticity when used. The product is thick liquid or cement. Inorganic plugging material take powder of solid inorganic material as the main ingredients, and admixture mixed use, with proper workability. Fireproof bag apply bag shaped object made up by fire-proof materia to large hole fire plug or cable tray fire compartmentation (fire package also called as refractory package or fire protection package). Fire modules is made up of fireproof material, which is a solid with a certain shape and size and can be easily cut and drilled, suitable for holes or fire-proof sealing of cable tray. fireproof sealing material is the plank made up of fireproof material, which is a solid with a certain shape and size and can be easily cut and drilled, suitable for holes or fire-proof sealing of cable tray. Foam block after injection holes can lathery foam and seal hole. Sealing strip is made of fire prevention materials with certain geometry shape or flexible coil geometry.
- Q:How long is the fire-fighting time of A class fire resisting window?
- Duration of fire resistance of A class fire resisting window is not less than 1.2 hours; B class window is not less than 0.9 hours. And when install fire window, you must use Level to correct or use hanging line method to correct verticality of four directions, making its same horizontally anf vertically. Window frame must be integrated with the building, using wooden or metal parts connected to the wall. After steel frame is installed, cement mortar must be watered between window frame and wall , and is maintained more than 24 hours before normal use.
- Q:What are the grades of refractory exterior wall thermal insulation materials?
- Classification of fire rating of extrior thermal insulation materials 1, According to national standard GB8624-97, the combustion performance of building materials are divided into the following grades A level: Incombustible building materials: Materials hardly burn. B1 class: Flame-retardant building materials: Flame-retardant material has good flame resistance. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it is difficult to catch fire and the fire will not spread quickly. And when the combustion source is removed, the burning will stop immediately. B2 Class: Combustible building materials: Combustible materials have a certain flame retardancy. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames and it is easily to spread fire, such as wooden column, wooden roof truss, wooden beams and wooden stairs, etc. B3 level: Inflammable building materials: It has no flame retardant effect, and it is extremely inflammable, and the risk of fire is high. Classification of exterior wall thermal insulation materials according to fire rating: 1. Thermal insulation materials with A-level combustion performance Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramic, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2, Thermal insulation materials with B1-level combustion performance: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / polyurethane (PU) after special treatment, phenolic aldehyde, gelatine powder polystyrene granule, and etc. 3. Thermal insulation materials with B2-level combustion performance: Molded polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc.
- Q:Who knows about ranking rules of fireproofing thermal insulation materials for exterior wall?
- You can try the following way to give a brief introduction of the fire rating classification of external wall thermal insulation materials. 1. the building materials are divided into following categories in terms of combustion performance according to the national standard of GB8624-97. A-level： Incombustible building material: materials almost don't burn. B1-level: nonflammable building material: these materials are good at resisting flame. It is difficult for them to burst into fire when coming across open fire in the air or at high temperature. It will not quickly get wilder and when the fire source removes, it will be extinguished immediately. B2-level: Combustible building material: combustible building materials can play a certain role in flame resistance. It will immediately burst into flames when coming across open fire or at high temperature, and will lead to fire spreading, such as wooden column, timber roof truss and timber beam as well as stairs. B3-level: Inflammable building material: Inflammable building materials are highly flammable with no flame retardant ability. The fire risk is high. 2.The exterior wall thermal insulation materials can be classified according to fire rating. 1). Insulation materials with A-level combustion performance: rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2). The insulation materials with B1-level combustion performance: specially-treated extruded polystyrene board(XPS)/ specially-treated polyurethane(PU), phenolic aldehydegelatine powder polyphenyl granule,etc. 3). Insulation materials with B2-level combustion performance: molding polystyrene board(EPS), extruded polystyrene board(XPS), polyurethane(PU), polyethylene(PE), etc.
- Q:How much modulus is used as refractories material of sodium silicate.
- Storage and use are very convenient, especially for mechanized and the evenly refractory material and the sodium silicatemodulus is generally...2. transportation. The appearance of product is pure white. Instant powdered sodium silicate, also known as instant sodium metasilicate.4 to 3, in powder form, automation. in the range of 3, hydrated sodium silicate
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range