Quick Details of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97
Specifications of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97 :
DBM-is produced using selected natural magnesite that is purified and is calcined in a shaft kiln.The final product is used for electric furnacefloors and furnace liner tamping.Many typical specification as following :
Size:All sizes according to customers’requirements
Packaging & Delivery of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97 :
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
High Purity & Good Quality.
Timely delivery & service
- Q:What are the fire endurance requirements of class A fire resistant door ?
- Fire endurance of class A fire resistant door is 1.5h. According to the latest fire door requirements, in FMA FMB FMC three forms, A, B and C represent categories, such as FMA on behalf of Class A fire doors (ie thermal insulation fireproof door). Fire endurances of class A,B and C fire doors are 0.5 1.0 1.5 2.0 3.0. Therefore, the fire resistance of fire door needs to be designed and the design paper will make it clear in general.
- Q:Who know about the knowledge of acid refractory material? Please explain in detail.
- Refers to the silicon dioxide
- Q:How much is the content of boron carbide in refractory material?
- furthermore, aluminite powder costs only ¥20,000/ton, and the addition is only 0.1%—2%, or just none; while boron carbide costs ¥50,000/ton.
- Q:What's the fire resistance rating of the exterior fire retardant coating?
- First of all, fire retardant coating has no class distinctions. Buildings fire resistance rating is generally classified as follows: I grade fire resistance, II grade fire resistance, III grade fire resistance, IIII grade fire resistance. Buildings with I grade and II grade fire resistance are much common. According to the coating thickness, exterior fire-resistant coating for steel structure can be classified as follows: 1. Exterior thin fire-resistant coating for steel structure, 2. Exterior ultra-thin fire-resistant coating for steel structure, 3. Exterior thick fire-resistant coating for steel structure.
- Q:What refractory material lead smelting furnace needs?
- Q:What is the material composition of the new fire-resistant coating?
- The basic composition of thick coating steel structure fire is: Binder (Portland cement, magnesium oxychloride or inorganic high-temperature bonding agent), aggregate (expanded vermiculite, perlite, aluminum silicate fiber, mineral wool, rock wool, etc.), chemical additives (modifiers , hardening agent, waterproofing agent) and water. Fireproof coating binders Portland cement, magnesium oxychloride cement and an inorganic binder of the fire-resistant coating for steel structure base material. The conventional inorganic binder include alkali metal silicates and phosphates substances.
- Q:Who knows the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating requirements?
- The requirements of Department of Housing and the Ministry of Public Security No. 46: Residential buildings: the height of building is greater than 100 meters, the combustion performance of insulation materials should be level A. The other civil buildings: 24≤ height
- Q:What needs to be noted when choosing and using blast furnace fireproof materials? Who knows?
- there are different temperatures in various parts of the blast furnace, thus using different types of refractory.
- Q:Where is the production of refractory manganese alloy manufacturers? Manganese is recommended between 63 and 70!
- China is mainly used in honing, maybe I face all doubt you forget who may waste cheap no taste who cheated you don't mind set back easily stripped of a planet in the comfort of your brow you open your mouth and then grow the universe to my hand behind you let you spend what a fragile Oh maybe I face all abandoned about half past three in the morning wake up to drink a cup of soda rather baffling weary belch a bubble the tiny uneasy, and perhaps two of us Butterfly
- Q:what's the classification of fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- 1. thermal insulation material with A class combustion performance. Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite (2) thermal insulation material with B class combustion performance: extruded polystyrene board after special processing (XPS)/ polyurethane after special processing (PU) , phenolic aldehyde, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule. 3,thermal insulation material with B2 class combustion performance: molding polystyrene board(EPS), extruded polystyrene board(XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE),etc. sea capacity module and vitrified micro bead(cooperate with the innovator of vitrified micro bead, Liu Weihua) fireproofing issues have been completely solved.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range