Crushed Electrode Graphite Electrode for Ferroalloy Furnace Calcium Carbide Furnace
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Graphite electrode is made from the domestic first petroleum coke and high quality needle coke and widely used in the electric arc furnaces for production of alloy steels, metal and other nonmetallic materials, etc. The graphite electrodes include regular power, high power, super high power, ultra high power and square electrode. The range of diameters covers from 200mm to 700mm. Our products own the following characteristics: low electric resistance, good electric and thermal conductivity, high oxidation resistance, greater resistance to thermal and mechanicalshock, high mechanical strength, high machining accuracy.
Graphite Electrodes Features:
RP HP UHP Graphite Electrode
Graphite Electrodes Application:
An increasing proportion of global steel is made using electric arc furnaces, and the electric arc furnace itself is getting more efficient and making more steel per tonne of electrode
Graphite Electrodes Specifications
1.Good electrical conductivity
2.High resistance to thermal shock
3.High mechanical strength
Grades:RP, RPI, HP, SHP, UHP
Q1 What’s the transport method?
A1 FCL delivery goods with wooden pallet; If LCL delivery, must with wooden case; Sometimes need open top, flat rack or bulk cargo.
Q2 What’s the required payment term?
A2 Generally 30% TT as the prepayment, 70% TT before delivery. If need, 100% Irrevocable Letter of Credit or negotiation.
Q3 Which country are our products exported to?
A3 Apart from entire Chinese market, the US, Russia, Japan, Korea, Australia and some Southeast Asian Nations.
- Q:Is the anode of electrolytic water suitable for ordinary titanium wires?
- Graphite firstFirst of all, the titanium electrode is usually not pure titanium, it should be titanium with a metal oxide coating. Secondly, the advantages of the titanium electrode is mainly to save electricity, the corrosion resistance of carbon is much stronger than that of industrial production, if the meaning is relatively large, but it is still in laboratory experiments, electrolysis of water, not what meaning.
- Q:The difference between graphite electrode and graphite rod
- Graphite rod for non metal products, as carbon arc gouging cutting process in an essential pre welding cutting supplies, is composed of carbon and graphite with appropriate adhesive, through the extrusion, the temperature of 2200 DEG C after baking rotary plating a layer made from copper, high temperature resistance, good electrical conductivity, is not easy fracture, suitable for metal cutting into required shape.
- Q:How about graphite electrode high-temperature oxidation resistant coating?
- The utilization ratio of graphite energy can reach more than 95%. Many kinds of antioxidant paint, it is recommended to directly find their technicians, you can give professional advice, according to the actual situation, the reasonable use of high-temperature oxidation resistant paint.
- Q:How much does a graphite electrode cost about a ton?
- And different sizes of prices also change, you simply say you use the environment, that is used in where? And how to use it to tell you the price
- Q:Can Naiduo high temperature graphite
- Graphite gasket medium: hot water, steam, oil, acid, alkali, ammonia, hydrogen, organic solvents, hydrocarbons, cryogenic liquids, etc..Maximum use pressure of graphite gasket: 30MPa.Service temperature of graphite gasket: -200~650
- Q:Graphite electrode press device
- Ultra high power graphite electrodes. Use of graphite electrodes with a current density greater than 25A / cm 2. Used primarily in ultra high power arc furnaces
- Q:What kind of asphalt is better for natural graphite coating?
- Main types of graphite electrode with petroleum coke and needle coke, coal tar pitch as binder, calcination, mixing, kneading, pressing, baking and graphitization, and made the processing machine, is a conductor in an electric arc furnace to form arc release electricity for heating and melting of the charge, according to the quality index level, can is divided into ordinary power, high power and ultra high power.
- Q:Why is graphite a negative pole and copper is an anode?
- Electrolysis (Electrolysis) is the current through the electrolyte solution or molten electrolyte (also called electrolyte), caused by the redox reaction in the cathode and the anode, the electrochemical cell can occur when an external DC voltage in the electrolysis process.
- Q:What's the purpose of the electrode material?When the electrolytic molten state of NaCl is said, what is the use of the graphite electrode and the iron electrode?
- The copper electrode used for finishing size of the copper electrode discharge speed is not fast but spent graphite electrode is relatively smallRequirements of the high surface, the appearance of products are copper electrode discharge processingThe iron electrode is not clear enough to be used
- Q:Why use platinum ferroalloy instead of iron as electrode?
- Its surface properties must comply with the characteristics of the additives so that they can be dispersed evenly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like