Detailed Product Description of Craft Glass Block
1.more then 200 different designs
2.Standard and non-standard sizes
3.More than 12 colors
Specification of Craft Glass Block
Good for interior and exterior wall decoration
Mirror wall tiles ,mirror brick,mirror block,glass block ,glass wall ,glass tiles
and non-standard dimensions
Engraved, ice carving, jade sand, bevel edge
Sliver mirror, pink mirror,grey mirror,grey brown ,brownish gold, gold mirror ,green mirror, Purple mirror, Wine red mirror and others
several pcs into one wooden case with ployfoam protection
Can be used in home ,hotel ,bar , Restaurant ,cafe shop and many places
within 30-40days after starting the production
T/T or L/C
We have about 10 designers in R&D,they have do this business about 5 years so they have rich experience,can satisfy different customers’s need ,our factory has 3 production lines and have 5-10 people in Quality inspection department to check the products,we always try our best to give our customer good price ,quality and severice.we have four people to maintain the relationship between customers to our company.
Neuter glass glue or neutral glue and neutral double-sided adhesive tape must be used when put the glass in the wall ,please keep the wall clear . Prohibit installing the products in acids, alkalis, corrosive, irritant gas environment, and prohibiting using a wet environment, avoiding product deterioration, affecting the using time of the product.
- Q:Polypropylene short fiber and glass fiber if different
- Polypropylene fiber is a high polymer material that can burn. Glass fiber is inorganic material and can not burn.
- Q:What kind of glass is smoked glass?
- * clarifierIn the process of making glass, some bubbles will appear. Reducing the bubbles is the use of fining agents, mainly arsenic trioxide, antimony oxide and nitrating salt
- Q:Is the balance pad the raw material in the motor?
- An electric machine is an electromagnetic device that converts or transfers electrical energy according to the law of electromagnetic induction. In a circuit, use the letter M (the old standard uses D). Its main function is to generate driving torque, as a power source for electrical appliances or various machines. The generator is represented by the letter G in the circuit.
- Q:Why is toughened glass broken?
- There are a variety of predisposing factors. Tempered glass explodeFor example, A. before the installation of glass is accidentally damaged, like chipping, knocked the feet, because the glass is tempered around the weak area, its strength even weaker than the non tempered glass, but this part of the damage are not likely to cause the glass immediately burst, but changed the internal stress of glass. When the upper wall is used, the internal stress changes gradually, which breaks the glass.B. such as differences in temperature after installation. As you say, temperature, weather, and so on, will make the internal pressure of the glass partial uneven, thus causing burst.Is there a correct size for the C. installation?. If the installation is too tight, the specifications are not appropriate, it will cause stress changes inside the glass, causing a burst.D. the rest is external force, including impact, extrusion and so on. It's not just human impact, or other things, or even wind in nature. If the glass does not fall on the ground, there will be the point of impact (if it is obvious, there will be explosive, Hu Dieban) these can be invoked, but if in the proceedings can only be said to be a possibility, because you have no evidence to prove that. In the domestic situation, the glass manufacturers generally compensate for the glass trouble.
- Q:Cement / glass raw materials, equipment, principle, composition, characteristics, uses and types
- Ceramic composition used in high melting ceramics is used by manufacturers and is hardly used to make individual ceramic restorations. The material contains 75% to 85% feldspar, 12% to 22% quartz and 4% kaolin. Feldspar forms glass phases, and quartz remains suspended in the form of quartz after sintering. Quartz (SiO2) is used as an intensifier in ceramics. At normal sintering temperature, it has no structural change and plays a role in stabilizing the bulk (mass) at high temperatures.
- Q:Glass fiber raw material price increases, the impact on the glass fiber industry?
- The relative decline in glass products on the market, glass prices higher, due to the decline in productivity, enterprises are also difficult to increase revenue through exports to expand production.
- Q:Which brand of thermos cup is safe, double glass is not really glass, there is no other add, affect health?
- Insulation cup is generally made of ceramic or stainless steel containers with vacuum layer made of water, the top cover, seal, vacuum insulation layer can make the liquid inside the slow cooling, in order to achieve the purpose of preservation.
- Q:How can the invisible gauze of screen window increase its pressure resistance (glass fiber material)?
- To have good quality, if the quality of other yarn nets, there may be broken.
- Q:The benefits of natural thin wood planks
- Sheet classification: according to material classification can be divided into solid wood board, artificial board two major categories;(two) according to the classification of formation can be divided into solid board, plywood, fiberboard, decorative panels, fire panels, particleboard, core board, bamboo board, MDF, fine core board, finger board, melamine board, waterproof board, gypsum board, cement board, paint free plate, paint board, particleboard acrylic plate, etc..
- Q:What is glass made of?
- The glass has undergone intense temperature changes and shape changes during forming, leaving a thermal stress in the glass. This thermal stress will reduce the strength and thermal stability of glass products. If it is cooled directly, it is likely to rupture in the course of cooling, during or after storage, transportation, and use (commonly known as cold blasting of glass). In order to eliminate the cold explosion phenomenon, glass products must be annealed after forming. Annealing is to preserve or slow down a temperature for a period of time in order to eliminate or reduce the thermal stress in the glass to the allowable value.
We are a professional company specialized for development, producing, sale of the art glass. We have a group of outstanding design, technology, management, development talents and skilled producing team.And we have introduced the most advance glass processing production line from domestic and abroad. So we owned the most powerful producing design and the capacity of quality assurance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||40.00% Eastern Europe
15.00% Southern Europe
10.00% South America
10.00% South Asia
10.00% North America
10.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average