|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||CNBM||Model Number: |
0.146MM-1.2MM*1250MM OR UNDER
Steel coil ,Steel sheets/plates,Corrugated steel sheets/plates
Hot rolled-cold rolled- galvanized Surface Treatment Galvanized
|Surface Treatment: |
Structural use ,roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard packing to export 4 eye bands and 3 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumfer|
|Delivery Detail:||7--30days after receiving deposit|
Color Coated Steel Coil:SGCC DX51D
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Our Product Introduction
Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil:SGCC DX
Spangle: Regular Big Mini Non-spangle
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of
CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets
Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
As of the end of 2012, CNBM’s total assets exceeded RMB 300 billion, with more than 150,000
employees, and 20 companies under direct management with 100% share control or majority control,
among which 6 were listed companies, including 2 overseas listed. CNBM ranked NO.319 in the Top
Fortune World 500 of 2013 with 34.46 billion dollars revenue.
For now, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and
extensive business relations with clients from over 120 countries in the fields of building materials and
equipments by making full use of its absolute superiority in both abundant source and solid technology
support. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view
to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
STEEL SHEET/COIL DEPARTMENT
Our department is specialized in manufacturing and exporting the following products.
HOT ROLLED STEEL
COLD ROLLED STEEL
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
PRE-PAINTED GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
We can ensure that stable quality standards are maintained, strictly meeting both market
requirements and customers’ expectations. Our products enjoy an excellent reputation and have been
exported to Europe, South-America, the Middle-East, Southeast-Asia, Africa and Russia etc.. We sincerely
hope to establish good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.
- 1 -
- 2 -
CNBM SOUTH AFRICA
- Q:Remington 870 wingmaster steel shot duck hunting?
- The biggest problem is the FULL choke on the end of the barrel. Steel pellets are harder than lead, so they find it hard to squeeze through the tight full choke. If you do it, you WILL either bulge or crack the muzzle end of the barrel. That is a fact. Newer model 870 shotguns with RemChokes can fire steel, but you have to use a lead MODIFIED choke to send a full pattern down range. Again, for the same reason I mentioned earlier - that the steel does not deform and squeeze itself through the tighter chokes as well. See photo link below at what your barrel will look like after a box of steel shot.
- Q:what kind of steel is my kabar made of?
- 1095 Steel - Easy to sharpen, plain carbon steel used in knife making. Proven to be one of the most popular steels used in KA-BAR knives. Right from the OEM site. Worked for a company that started in 1859 as a safe manufacturer. The steel recipes have not changed much from WWII (when Elliot Ness was running the company) to now. Doubt the KA-BAR recipes has changed either.
- Q:big steel drum grill?
- yes that keeps the fat from dripping on the burners - just try it - it works.
- Q:A simple question: Corten steel?
- Weathering steel, best-known under the trademark COR-TEN steel and sometimes written without the hyphen as Corten steel, is a group of steel alloys which were developed to obviate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance if exposed to the weather for several years. Overheating ? It's not possible for a metal to get hotter than it's environment unless there is a source of radiation. The sun shining on a metal will heat up a bit, as will any material, but the amount is small and depends on the surface reflectivity. Define what you mean by overheating. .
- Q:Recycling steel baked bean cans?
- Steel is one of the most recycled materials on the planet... Unless you know a recycler/steel refiner/manufacturer however, it would be mighty difficult for you to have someone melt down all your baked bean (a somewhat American dish, I'd say) cans. Plus, think how many baked beans you'd have to eat to be able to build anything of substance. Don't know where you would take it in Australia - I'm in the US where a lot of municipalities collect mixed recyclables.
- Q:Design of Steel Building - ARCHITECTURE ?
- Fiberglass batts or spray on foam both work well
- Q:Fallout 3, missions in broken steel?
- Um The ranger mission is not broken steel and Vault 101 isn't either. After completing Broken steel you should go to this guy called griffon in underworld and talk to him about him getting aqua pura(Or aqua cura) Then after he brings you to 2 other quests from this guy called bigsley. Thats all I could find thats interesting. You should go to a place called oasis. Its at the very top of the map, Small quest up there but really cool. Go look it up on youtube if you want. You could also go to paradise falls and kill all the slavers and save the slaves, That gets you a quest and a achievement if you free them. Also the guard at paradise has a quest for you. Also has a achievement, The quest is called strictly business, Its more of a evil karma quest though. if you don't want to be evil just take the cool weapon he gives you then kill him :P, all i can think of right now. if you have a hard time finding places for stuff, Youtube might help. or getting the explorer perk.
- Q:Man of Steel vs Superman (1978)?
- Well, I haven't seen it Man of Steel but I really see it hard to believe that's better than Superman. To me, Superman with Christopher Reeve is the best movie about Superman ever made. When I first saw it I was amazed. Watching Superman flying for the first time, catching Loise and graving that helicopter before it falls... it was awesome! I loved it! The other movies that followed were bad but this one was amazing. I've seen what other actors have made with the character, but I believe Christopher was the best. He was the perfect man, the perfect gentleman and the best superhero ever. I know that this Superman is for the new generations so it will be more 'real' and more 'suffered' or will have more personal issues dealing with his origins and blah blah blah... and I wish him good luck, but honestly? I stick to the original Superman because whenever I see Christopher Reeve flying around the planet as Superman (hanging from wires-no CGI people!) and I hear that characteristic music I just melt and I'm a child once more. So good luck to the new generation, I really hope they like this new guy and new story, but I'm more than fine with the original version, thank you. Hope it helps! ;)
- Q:What is the Rockwell (HRC) Indentation Hardness of Steel?
- Hrc Steel
- Q:Is Carbon Steel a Metallic Material?
- yes its iron with carbon in it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range