|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||CNBM||Model Number: |
0.146MM-1.2MM*1250MM OR UNDER
Steel coil ,Steel sheets/plates,Corrugated steel sheets/plates
Hot rolled-cold rolled- galvanized Surface Treatment Galvanized
|Surface Treatment: |
Structural use ,roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard packing to export 4 eye bands and 3 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumfer|
|Delivery Detail:||7--30days after receiving deposit|
Color Coated Steel Coil:SGCC DX51D
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Our Product Introduction
Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil:SGCC DX
Spangle: Regular Big Mini Non-spangle
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of
CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets
Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
As of the end of 2012, CNBM’s total assets exceeded RMB 300 billion, with more than 150,000
employees, and 20 companies under direct management with 100% share control or majority control,
among which 6 were listed companies, including 2 overseas listed. CNBM ranked NO.319 in the Top
Fortune World 500 of 2013 with 34.46 billion dollars revenue.
For now, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and
extensive business relations with clients from over 120 countries in the fields of building materials and
equipments by making full use of its absolute superiority in both abundant source and solid technology
support. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view
to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
STEEL SHEET/COIL DEPARTMENT
Our department is specialized in manufacturing and exporting the following products.
HOT ROLLED STEEL
COLD ROLLED STEEL
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
PRE-PAINTED GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
We can ensure that stable quality standards are maintained, strictly meeting both market
requirements and customers’ expectations. Our products enjoy an excellent reputation and have been
exported to Europe, South-America, the Middle-East, Southeast-Asia, Africa and Russia etc.. We sincerely
hope to establish good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.
- 1 -
- 2 -
CNBM SOUTH AFRICA
- Q:How to restore rusted stainless steel?
- Stainless steel doesn't rust, whatever acid you got on it was some pretty bad stuff to make a reaction like that, you can try sanding down past the reaction point and polish it out but that's about it, that or it wasn't stainless to begin with. if its brushed chrome to simulate stainless it would have to be replated, not cheap. and probably not worth it
- Q:Can you use steel strings on a classical guitar?
- Everyone okorder.com/... The treble strings are steel, but are gauged so that they are at a lower tension than the treble strings on a western acoustic. The bass strings in Martin Silk Steel have a silk based core, and a metal wrap wire (just like in normal classical guitar strings), which again keeps the tension in the strings lower than its steel based cousins. The Martin Silk and Steel will give you a more western acoustic sound, but it won't be exactly the same as a western acoustic guitar.
- Q:which is heavier: concrete or steel?
- Steel is heavier than concrete for the same volume, however steel buildings are generally lighter. This is because steel buildings utilize high strength of steel, so volume of steel in steel buildings is much smaller than volume of concrete in concrete buildings. In another words in steel buildings much less volume of material is needed for the same strength compared to concrete buildings.
- Q:Does steel make its own static electricity?
- If you sprinkle iron filings near a bar magnet (on paper, etc.) the filings will try to line up with the magnetic field (because iron atoms behave like tiny magnets). Bringing the compass near steel (mainly iron with a little carbon) will cause the iron to try to align with the magnet of the compass needle, however, because the needle is free to swing it also aligns with the magnetic field set up between the needle and steel. Any static electricity would have nil effect on the magnetic field.
- Q:About types of stainless steel for knifes.?
- Actually-good grades of stainless is superior to high carbon steels which has been proven by countless tests. Aus8 is a japanese steel from what I know, so I'm not sure what the letter and number designation means. From what I know, Aus8 has similar properties to 440B though with a carbon content of around ~.74%. This is lower content then most other blade steels meaning it has lower edge retention. The stainless steels I'd consider to be best are: Ats-34: Less corrosion resistant then 440c, but is tougher then 440c and still holds a edge quite well 440c: Probably the best all around steel on the market for its price. Highest corrosion resistance and very good edge retention. I wouldn't recommend it on choppers though, a tougher steel like the one mentioned above would probably be better for that. A/B/C indicates the carbon content going from least to greatest. 4xx indicates that its a chrome martensitic steel. 40 indicates that its a high carbon grade compared to (4)20 which has less then .5 percent. CpmS30v: Slightly lower corrosion resistance then 440c due to it not taking a mirror finish, but very high edge retention and improved toughness. Cpm indicates that it's made by compressed particle metallurgy while the v indicates that its a vanadium alloy. I'm not sure what the S30 indicates.
- Q:What Atoms are there in Steel?
- Steel is mostly iron with a small amount (less than 1%) of carbon added. Stainless steel has other metals like chromium and nickel added.
- Q:How much is 18k steel and gold worth?
- Steel does not come in an 18k version and is worth only about $1.50/pound. 18k gold (.750 or 75% pure) is currently worth about $40.20/gram, based on the spot price of gold of $1,667/ounce at this moment.
- Q:Sstainless steel sword?
- i like how you asked this in the Card Games section.
- Q:Are steel toe boots worth $200?
- Steel toe boots are good for working in construction or industrial type situations. But around horses, they're not necessarily the best choice. If a horse steps on you while you're wearing steel toe boots, the steel has the potential of bending and crushing your foot. And since it's steel, it won't bend back. It'll stay bent into your foot until you can find someone to help you get the boot off. I suggest buying paddock boots that are designed to be a bit safer around horses.
- Q:What metals is surgical stainless steel made of?
- um surgical stainless steel? lets try ... stainless steel... herp derp
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range