|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||CNBM||Model Number: |
0.146MM-1.2MM*1250MM OR UNDER
Steel coil ,Steel sheets/plates,Corrugated steel sheets/plates
Hot rolled-cold rolled- galvanized Surface Treatment Galvanized
|Surface Treatment: |
Structural use ,roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard packing to export 4 eye bands and 3 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumfer|
|Delivery Detail:||7--30days after receiving deposit|
Color Coated Steel Coil:SGCC DX51D
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Our Product Introduction
Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil:SGCC DX
Spangle: Regular Big Mini Non-spangle
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of
CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets
Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
As of the end of 2012, CNBM’s total assets exceeded RMB 300 billion, with more than 150,000
employees, and 20 companies under direct management with 100% share control or majority control,
among which 6 were listed companies, including 2 overseas listed. CNBM ranked NO.319 in the Top
Fortune World 500 of 2013 with 34.46 billion dollars revenue.
For now, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and
extensive business relations with clients from over 120 countries in the fields of building materials and
equipments by making full use of its absolute superiority in both abundant source and solid technology
support. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view
to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
STEEL SHEET/COIL DEPARTMENT
Our department is specialized in manufacturing and exporting the following products.
HOT ROLLED STEEL
COLD ROLLED STEEL
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
PRE-PAINTED GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
We can ensure that stable quality standards are maintained, strictly meeting both market
requirements and customers’ expectations. Our products enjoy an excellent reputation and have been
exported to Europe, South-America, the Middle-East, Southeast-Asia, Africa and Russia etc.. We sincerely
hope to establish good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.
- 1 -
- 2 -
CNBM SOUTH AFRICA
- Q:Spyderco or cold steel?
- What exactly are you using it for? Personally I would go with Cold Steel AK47. It's a good all around knife for hunting, combat, stabbing and slashing as well as everyday use. Well balanced tip and very little bladeplay which can be a problem with a cheaper knife. Both are good companies but the CS AK47 wins hands down for me.
- Q:How do you melt steel without a blast furnace?
- How To Melt Steel
- Q:Can you put steel strings on a nylon-string guitar?
- Don't EVER put steel strings on a nylon stringed guitar. Steel strings have many times more tension than nylon strings. The bodies on nylon stringed guitars are braced lighter than their steel stringed cousins. If you put steel strings on a guitar designed for nylon, they will belly the top up as well as warp the neck. Since they're attached differently, you'd (luckily) have a hard time even getting steel strings to fit. Enjoy your nylon string guitar for what it is, and if you want to play steel strings, buy a guitar designed for them.
- Q:whats the benifits of using steel material for fasteners?
- Relatively cheap, strong, and non-toxic. For Carbon Steel alloys rust and corrosion are problems. For stainless alloys, cost becomes the problem [and corrosion is not eliminated]
- Q:Damascus steel knife?
- Pattern welded /damascus is too expensive to use as an everyday knife, as it can cost more than silver. It's best kept as a collection piece. You'd be stupid to keep it in your pocket or use it everyday. that would be a waste of money. Knives you use everyday might be lost or stolen, or they may get rusted, worn, or dirty..... ruining their value. From that point of view the strength or edge-holding ability means very little. Specifically, the bushcraft knife is pattern welded steel. True damascus or Wootz steel is something you'll only find in museums and private collections. they stopped making it several hundred years ago. Despite what many people have claimed, Wootz damascus was inferior to modern tool steels in every respect. It was a brittle, dirty material. It's legendary status has more to do with myth and storytelling. The reason they stopped making was undoubtaby because more modern methods came along that produced a more consistent product, more quickly and easily. Old technologies tend to be abandoned for good reasons. With pattern welded steel, about a dozen strips of two different grades of steel have been stacked, welded together, the twisted and forged to create interesting patterns. This more of an artistic process and doesn't improve the properties of modern steels. Pattern welded steel is for the most part, inferior to a homogenous blade made of a single grade of steel. First of all, PW is a handmade product which means there will be faults and oxide inclusions incorporated into the steel. The welding process is not perfect. Secondly, in the hardening and tempering process you end up with a compromise between the properties of the two different grades of steel. You end up with a product that is not quite as good as either steel would have been individually. The blade may either be too brittle or too soft.
- Q:Acoustic Guitar Strings? Nylon vs. steel?
- Listen to jwent You do NOT want to put steel strings on a nylon string guitar it will pull up the bridge, and top of the guitar, and break the plastic tuners that can't handle the extra tension You can put nylon a steel string guitar, but it won't sound like a classic guitar, because the steel string guitar has the extra bracing, to handle the tension of the steel strings, won't hurt anything, just won't sound as good If you want to soften the feel and sound of a steel string guitar, another option is silk n steel
- Q:manufacturing process of steel containers?
- There are many types of steel containers and many different mnfg processes. There are also thousands of different steel alloys. Steel is used for canned food, compressed air cyclinders, hydraulic pressure vessels, electrical boxes, and many other containers. Steel containers are made out of sheet metal by soldering, brazing, spot welding, seam welding, riveting, bolting, screwing, etc. Heavier wall containers are fabricated of plate steel. Some steel containers are made by deforming the steel by extruding, forging, spin forming, drawing, ironing, etc. Some steel containers are made by machining. You should be able to find plenty of references if you search for these terms. good luck
- Q:Steel vs. Dark Pokemon?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Steel vs. Dark Pokemon? Which type is better and give reasons why... I making a team of either Dark or Steel :D Thankyou
- Q:Where do I need hot galvanized steel coils and color coated rolls?
- Hot galvanized steel coils and color coated rolls have light, beautiful and good corrosion resistance, and can be directly machinedThe construction industry, shipbuilding, vehicle manufacturing, furniture and electrical industries provide a new type of raw materialThe utility model has the advantages of steel replacing wood, efficient construction, energy saving, pollution prevention and the like.
- Q:How can the outer diameter and weight of steel coil be converted?
- When it comes to this question, in fact, a lot of them are irrelevant. The weight of the steel rolls means that there is a unit weight called the weight of each mm in the width of the steel coil
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range