1:Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil with GI or Aluzinc as base metal,after pretreatment,degrease , chemical treatment and liquid dope with several layers of color ,then after fring and cooling ,finally become pre-painted galvanized/aluzinc steel with good capable of decoration,molding,corrosion resistance,superior workability,durability and weather resistance.
2:Quick Details of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
Place of Origin
3:Packaging & Delivery
Packing: Export Standard Packing (full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips)
Size can be customized
Financial support with max 180 days unsance L/C
Prime quanlity, competitive price
Fast delivery time.
4:PPGI / GI Steel Sheet
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
2) OUR SPECIFICATION OFPPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coils)
Length of plate
Inner diameter of coil
Coated Mass OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Available Coated Mass(g/m^2)
80, 100, 120, 160, 180, 200, 275
50, 70, 150 ect.
Available Painting OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 20+5microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
Note: Protect film available
3) APPLICATION OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils)
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
- Q:Steel Cage Matches: Should they end by pinfall, escape or either?
- That exists.. Ts called hell in a cell. And normal cage matches are fine the way they are
- Q:Question about whetstones and honing steels.?
- In general, whetstones will actually remove metal in order to sharpen a blade, and the angle they're used at is important too. A steel will just straighten the blade between uses, not actually remove metal. The effect is to make it sharper than it was just before, but only because it's straighter. Using a knife makes the very thin edge kind of flatten or even fold over a bit, or get wavy, etc...so the steel just straightens it back out (imagine what happens when the very thin blade gets pressed down repeatedly on a cutting board, or even cuts through foods repeatedly). (A whetstone is used only when steeling finally just isn't enough to get the blade sharp as needed.) .
- Q:what is the chemical composition of the steel material to be used for steel tube ferules?
- I don't know your application, but here is some advice. Case hard provides a hard shell around soft steel, depending on the bake, the case is usually .002-.008 thick. (thousands of an inch) Heat treated steel or tool steel is hard all the way thru. Case hardening, provides toughness with flexibility, however, once it's compromised, the part is scrap. Hardend tool steel is extreemly hard throughout and the harder it is, the more brittle it becomes. The application of the part will help you to determine the material needed. For instance; Plastic injection molds are very hard so the hot plastic wont erode them over years of use. Punch Press dies aren't as hard but are tougher to withstand the shock. Machine bolts are case hardened so they can last, but soft enough to allow some stretching during tightening. Either way, the time in mfg will be about the same. Most tool steels today cut like cheese, but take time to be heat treated. Tool steel will cost a bit more than low carbon steel. Low carbon steel is as machinable, and cheaper, but, again, the baking period is as long or longer than tool steel. There are a lot of materials on the market today that maintain the durability of heatreated steel without having to go thru that process. 4140, ( or chrome/moly) comes to mind. There are also some 400 series stainless that work as well, and others. You need to determine strength, flexibility, ease of mfg, cost and repairability when considering which steel to use.
- Q:stainless steel cookware sticking?
- One of two things can cause this. Either your pan bottoms are light weight, or you are cooking at too high a temperature.
- Q:What makes Steel stronger than Iron?
- Cast Iron' is typically brittle, while 'Maleable Iron' has a small percentage of carbon which allows it to be hammered and formed. Steel is an alloy that consists mostly of iron and has a carbon content between 0.2% and 2.1% by weight, depending on the grade. Carbon is the most common alloying material for iron. Steel is a crystalline structure of iron molecules interspersed with carbon molecules. This is properly known as cementite. The hardness and malleability of steel depends not only on the carbon content, but on how the carbon and iron molecules are arranged to one another. Internal stresses in the steel's crystalline structure will increase or decrease depending on the temperature it is subjected to and the rate at which molten steel is cooled. This 'tempering' can increase the strength of the steel at the expense of brittleness.
- Q:steel industry?
- Since2003, India has been the largest sponge iron producer in the world. In 2005, out of total global production of 56.05 mt of sponge iron, India produced around 11.1 mt (19.8%). In line with production target of 110 mt of steel (National Steel Policy) by FY20, many steel producers have announced their capacity expansion plans by signing MOUs with various state governments like Chattisgarh, Orissa and Jharkhand. The steel producers are expected to add around 8 mt of capacity by FY 08. CARE estimates that during 2006-09, demand for steel in the domestic market would grow at a CAGR of 8.4%. HR steel because of its widespread applicability is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.5%. During this period, major demand drivers would be Consumer durables, Automobiles and Construction. Domestically, steel prices of flat products follow the international trend. Globally, steel prices are expected to firm up with continued growth in steel consumption. Further, the winds of consolidation have gathered pace with Arcelor-Mittal merger and latest acquisition of Corus by Tata Steel. The Indian steel industry has announced huge capacity expansions. With commissioning of these capacities demand-capacity ratio is expected to decline in FY 09 due to excess capacity. Will this lead to a drop in prices with commissioning of these capacities? With China and India becoming the focus of major global steel companies, will the consolidation of steel industry in these countries continue? For comprehensive analysis and CARE’s future outlook on the sector, please refer to the exhaustive report on the Indian Steel Industry by CARE Research.
- Q:Conductivity question for electricity through stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is not such a good conductor as copper and the only metal with better conductivity is silver. Additionally, stainless steel will corrode in certain very corrosive environments without the presence of oxygen - i.e. when immersed in salt water. If you're getting problems caused by corrosion of the copper contacts you use there may well be a trade off so my advice is to do a trial and see what works best. You can check the conductivity of metals by simple online search for the period table:
- Q:how to make carbon steel?
- in the experience that your speaking a pair of folding pocket knife, i think of that it somewhat is somewhat six one way and a 0.5 dozen the different. i actually do choose stainless for my pocket knives. i don't choose to grease a knife to the degree i've got faith carbon demands, basically to then stick it my pocket to entice dirt to the knife and oil to my pants. i'm the impressive opposite on sheath knives nevertheless. i admire 1095 carbon steel, uncomplicated part sheath knives. i will thrash on them difficult, and that i rarely have considerable part issues. of course, I require them to be lined with some style of powder coat or the like, with the aid of fact they might rust, yet I do attempt and save them sparkling and dry whilst in the sheath, so as that they gained't pit the uncoated part. My motives for this sheath knife selection is multi-fold. First, those knives are only much less costly. i don't spend $80 money on a exterior sheath knife. i take advantage of the gadget too difficult to choose to spend extra. i don't basically like the extra classic stainless steels alongside with AUS-8, 420HC, and 440C (to not point out the HORRENDOUS 440A) with the aid of fact i've got faith that the all else being equivalent, a stainless blade will bend till now a carbon blade will harm. I additionally think of that carbon holds an part a minimum of besides, if not extra suited, than classic stainless, and it somewhat is plenty extra handy to hone. i don't understand plenty approximately those new laminates, different than the very difficult, yet not so difficult. they seem probably too brittle for my use. That, mixed with the actuality that they harm the bank, ability that I only is only not pondering them.
- Q:DUCTILE-TO-BRITTLE TRANSITION TEMPERATURE IN STEEL LOW CARBON?
- whilst metallic generators make it the technique is watched interior sight the aggregate warmth, Time in the previous the pour. some steels are run in vegetation that mixture in basic terms for solid demanding product. maximum any simple metallic may be greater effective in its hardness via heating and dipping into oils or water then do it over many cases.To make your question undeniable all metallic is simple except they technique it to be greater good or that's hardened via a warmth treating technique at a later date.
- Q:What is the malleable temperature of carbon steel?
- It needs to be RED hot, the hotter the better. Yes you can use a camp fire if you put the file directly in the hottest part of the coals, but it'll take about 5-10 minutes to heat. Charcoal briquettes would probably work better as a heat source. You can use something like a blow dryer to intensify the coals, that might help. You'll also need a bench vice, and the biggest pair of pliers you can find, for leverage. Bending steel's not easy even when it's hot. You could also use a bit of steel pipe that'll fit over the end of the file. Stick the file in the vise when red-hot, slip the pipe over the free end, and use the pipe to bend it. OR, you could use the old-fashioned method of just holding it with pliers in one hand, and hitting it with a 5lb sledge hammer with the other. use something solid as an anvil, like a large steel pipe. you mighe be able to get away with using a small log, but you'll have to work twice as hard. Safety glasses are MANDITORY for this type of thing. Do not attempt without eye protection at all times. Ear plugs are also a very good idea.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range