Hot dip galvanized steel (HDGI), ZINCALUME STEEL COIL
SGCC,ENG10142, DX51D, ASTM A653
SMOOTH OR MATTE
MARBLE GRAIN OR WOOD GRAIN
EXPOXY, POLYESTER, PVDF
TOP LACQURE COATING
BACK LACQURE COATING
100000 TON per year
10 YEARS OF OUTDOOR USING FOR PE
Applications of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil:
1) Buildings and constructions: roofing, ceilings, gutters, venting lines, indoor decorations, window frames, etc.
2) Electrical appliances: computer shells, washing machines, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, video recorders, water heaters, etc.
3) Agricultural equipments: troughs, feeding tools, agricultural driers, irrigation channels, etc.
4) Vehicle parts: back-seat plates of buses and trucks, conveying systems, oil tanks, etc.
Coating Chief Feature
|Project||Pencil hardness||Reverse impact||T bending||Cupping test||MEK cleaning|
|Front/back||≥ H/2H||≥ 9J/6J||≤ 3T/5T||≥ 6mm/4mm||≥ 100time/50time|
Structure of GI/PPGI
Protecting from scratchs and contamination
Chemical resistance and formability
Workability, corrosion resistance and adhesion to the primer coating
Good adhesion and corrosion resistance
Corrosion resistance and adhesion to the substrate
- Q:Steel Clutch Vs. Transmission?
- i own a repair shop,and i can tell you ,part of his problem is probably the installation part of it,and secondly what he,s using is made for racing,not street driving that's probably the second part of it,i have built a few of those transmissions,and they usually don't wipe the transmission out when they go,id say a lot of his,is in the work ,or who did it there's no way to prevent this,other than to build the transmission,and use it for what it was intended to be used for,good luck,i hope this help,s.
- Q:Is EN10025 S355JR weathering steel?
- *EN 10 025 S355JR/JO is comes under structural steel catagories. Equivalent standard is-ASTM A 572 Gr 50. -Above areHigher strength micro-alloyed steel. -The above-mentioned structural steel grades may be welded using any of the standard metal arc and resistance welding processes, usually without any special precautions.
- Q:Superman man of steel?
- Adamanium might be able to penatrate Superman's skin, but you would need a lot more force than Wolverine's arm could manage, perhaps an ultimate fastball special, fans know what I mean. It has never been determined what can penetrate Superman. Guess it depends on who's writing it.
- Q:How much can the metal steel lift?
- Well, metal steel can lift an infinite amount of weight if necessary, BUT it can only withstand tensile PRESSURE up to a certain amount. That amount depends on what kind of steel you have; you can have low and high carbon steel, for example, here are some maximum tensile forces a lot of common steels can withstand: Coated Steel (Galvanized): 200-215 GPa Terne Coated Stainless Steel: 189 - 197 GPa Terne Coated Steel: 185-200 GPa AirMet100 High alloy steel: 193-203 GPa AF1410: 203 -213 GPa 17% Cobalt Steel: 199-209 GPa 36% Cobalt Steel: 199-209 GPa 6% Tungsten Steel: 218-229 GPa A-286: 201-211 GPa N-115: 201-211 GPa 250 Maraging Steel: 183 - 192 GPa 280 (300) Maraging Steel: 183-192 GPa And that's just Coated and High-alloy steels, I have yet to go through Cast Irons, Commercial-purity Iron, Low alloy steel, low carbon steel, medium alloy steel, medium carbon steel, stainless steels, tool steels, and very low carbon steels, and I'm not even sure if this is a complete list of the different types of steels in the world. TL;DR We need more information. EDIT: By pressure, I mean the negative tensile type of pressure. EDIT 2: At it's thinnest point, most supportive skeletal features will be able to support 132 pounds quite easily. However, if you want to make an effective light-weight strong skeleton, I would suggest using aluminium rather than steel.
- Q:pedal steel guitar...?
- Pedal steel guitars are a challenge to learn but they're a great instrument. More, even a starter pedal steel is going to run you $800 or so. Elderly Instruments in Lansing, Michigan sells a Carter brand starter pedal steel for $795 which is about as low as I've seen new ones. It has 3 foot pedals and 4 knee levers so it's nicely equipped. From northern Indiana it's not that far I would think. Good luck.
- Q:are surgical stainless steel and surgical steel the same thing?
- yes they are same kind of steel
- Q:What is purpose of providing steel in compression zone in Doubly reinforced beam ?
- There are several reasons to add compression steel. Keep in mind, supported steel (meaning it can't buckle) resists compression as well. Compression steel helps reduce long term deflections. Concrete creeps under sustained loads. Steel lessens the compression, meaning less sustained compressive stress to cause creep deflection. It makes members more ductile. Since the steel takes some of the compressive stress, the compression block depth is reduced, increasing the strain in the tension steel at failure, resulting in more ductile behavior (the moment at first yield remains largely the same with compression steel added, but the increase in capacity after yield is significant). Compression steel insures that the tension steel yields before the concrete crushes, meaning it helps change the failure mode to tension controlled. It makes beams easier to construct. With bars in the top and bottom, you have longitudinal reinforcement in all 4 corners of the shear stirrups to keep them in place when pouring the concrete. Also, for continuous members, its often easier to run your negative moment steel the full length of the beam rather than trying to cut it off in the positive moment regions. Serviceability concerns. You're going to end up putting steel in that region anyway to for temperature and shrinkage.
- Q:Why is Iron used to create steel? ?
- iron came before steel. iron is what was discovered that, under certain circumstances, became a stronger metal: steel. that is why. its like asking why copper is in bronze. because what we call bronze, is an alloy of copper and tin. if you give a more detailed question, i may be able to give a more detailed answer.
- Q:Does the factory choke on my rem. 870 handle steel shot?
- Remington 870 Full Choke
- Q:Pros and cons of stainless steel firearms?
- Stainless Steel Handguns
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range