||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Color Coated Aluminium Roll For Automobile Components
1060, 1100, 3003, 8011, etc.
H16, H18, H24, H26, H28
From 0.05mm to 3.0mm
Special width:1300mm, 1520mm, 1570mm, 1595mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, ACRYLIC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
Coating Hardness(pencil resistance)
More than 2h
5J (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
1.High temperature resistant
5.Acid or alkali proof
7.Light weight material is easy to construct and install
Wooden splint with export standard
ACP, wall cladding, facades, roofs and canopies, ceilings, signboards, blind window, display platforms, electrical panels, etc
1) Excellent weather-proof durability
3) High erosion resistance
4) Stable color and gloss
5) Good mechanical processing performance
6) Abrasion resistance
8) High flexibility
1) Construction material further processing
2) Solar cell frame, solar battery frame
3) Glass curtain wall frame
4) Interior decoration
5) Elevator decoration
6) Signs, nameplate, bags making.
7) Automobile parts material
8) Office and Household appliances: HVAC equipments
9) The consumer electronics: mobile phones, digital cameras, MP3 .etc.
- Q:what is the hardness number of aluminium..?
- I don't believe that Aluminum (US spelling)/ Aluminium (UK spelling) has a Mohs Hardness rating. The Hardness of a material, as measured by the Mohs Hardness scale, is a criterion of its resistance to crushing. [Perry's Chemical Engineering Handbook]. Since aluminum is a metal, and would deform under a crushing-type stress, rather than shatter, it would not have a Mohs Hardness rating. Perhaps you meant **aluminA**, rather than aluminum. Alumina (Al2O3) has a Modified Mohs Hardness of 12. Silicon Carbide (carborundum) has a Modified Mohs Hardness of 13. There's no value listed for the combination, but it should be pretty hard stuff -- likely in the 12-13 range, but potentially even harder. Hope that helps.
- Q:Aluminium in deodorants?
- This is doctrine according to me, so Don't take it for absolute truth. I had a science teacher who said the aluminum in deodorant was bad for you because you have major arteries in your armpits that go to the rest of your body and it carries it there and is linked to things like alzheimers (please excuse my spelling). Then I had another teacher who said that that was complete rubbish. Aluminum is everywhere. If it was going to do that from deodorant, it would do it from a million other things. Oh, and certain deodorants work for certain people, others not so well. I actually have to switch types every once in a while because the one I use stops working. In my experience, the natural stuff doesn't work as well. So, you don't have to believe me, but you asked what I thought.
- Q:What’s the difference between aluminum tile, coil and sheet? Why?
- Wood pallet is often used, which is easy to transport and can ensure the safety of products.
- Q:Aluminum ... Oxidized?
- Yes aluminum does oxidize just like any other metal. The difference is that aluminum oxidizes the same color as the metal therefore you cannot tell that is oxidizing. Once is oxidizes a little bit, the oxidize protects the metal and it does not oxidize any more.
- Q:Does the amount of aluminum found in deodorants make it dry faster or slower?
- Al does not have the ability to retain heat for very long. Therefore theroretically, the greater the amount of Al the faster the substance would dry.
- Q:How much is one ton of aluminum coil?
- The price of aluminum sheet is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fee (aluminum plate state), and the specific price is also different according to the size and size of aluminum sheet.If you have any questions, please ask. I hope to help you.
- Q:Cost of aluminium coil coating fluorocarbon paint?
- Hello, fluorocarbon paint according to the use of distinction: external wall fluorocarbon paint, aluminum, fluorocarbon paint, metal fluorocarbon paint, steel, fluorocarbon paint. According to industry standards to distinguish: GB products, non GB products.
- Q:How much does Pure Aluminum weight, and what is its density or durability?
- 2.7 grams per cubic centimeter at room temperature it's a 2.75 on the Moh's hardness scale. There is a ton of info on Aluminum available on wikipedia.
- Q:What should pay attention to transporting aluminum coil?
- You must ensure the good property of the aluminum coil.
- Q:Why does the heat preservation aluminum roll bend when it is cooled?
- [insulation aluminum] is actually aluminum sheet, commonly known as aluminum coil. When delivered, it can be flat or curly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range