1.Structure of Aluminium Prepaited Coil Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
2.Main Features of the Aluminium Prepaited Coil:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
3.Images of the Aluminium Prepaited Coil:
4.Aluminium Prepaited Coil Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
5.FAQ Aluminium Prepaited Coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Who knows about how much money can be sold in a three metre high similar aluminum door?
- How wide is it, mainly to see the door you have multiple components, scrap is generally about 10 yuan a kilogram!
- Q:why is it that a synthetic ruby which is made out of aluminum and chromium, wont repell a spinning magnet ?
- Hey, magnets work on iron and steel, but not on non-ferrous metals.
- Q:What are the differences between aluminum coil 3003h24 and 3a21h14?
- The mechanical property references of rolled plate 3003 H24and 3A21 H14 are as follows: 3003 H24--Rm/MPa≧140-180；Rp0.2/MPa≧115；A(%)≧1-5(thickness 0.2mm-4.5mm）3A12 H14--Rm/MPa≧145-215；A（%）≧6
- Q:What are the compositions of aluminum coil coating?
- The common compositions are crylic resin, solid inorganic filler, different pigments, flatting agent and so on.
- Q:Copper and Aluminum cookware?
- You can also get stuff with a sandwich of copper / aluminum on the bottom. they aren't nearly as good as true All-Clad, but they are way cheaper and still make nice pots and pans.
- Q:How many grams of aluminum hydroxide are obtained from 14.2g of aluminum sulfide? (more details inside)?
- You use the given grams of Aluminum Sulfide, and use stoichiometry. First convert the Aluminum Sulfide from grams to moles [14.2g (1 mole of Aluminum Sulfide/total mass of Aluminum sulfide)]. Then, set up a mole ratio of Aluminum Sulfide to Aluminum Hydroxide (you do this by creating a ratio of the coefficients of both Aluminum Sulfide and Aluminum Hydroxide from your balanced equation; moles of Aluminum Hydroxide/miles of Aluminum Sulfide). And then finally convert back to grams (total mass of Aluminum Hydroxide/ 1 mole of Aluminum Hydroxide). In total, it should look like this: [14.2(1 mol Al Sulfide/mass of Al Sulfide)(mols of Al Hydroxide/mols of Al Sulfide)(mass of Al Hydroxide/1 mol of Al Hydroxide)]
- Q:Aluminum vs Carbon Fiber?
- CF tends to be more expensive than aluminum, but has some radar reflective (actually absorption) properties. CF has has good tensile strength but is not as flexible as aluminum...tends to crack under strain more than aluminum.
- Q:Is anodized aluminum rust-proof?
- Is Aluminium Rust Proof
- Q:When you open an aluminum beverage can, do particles of aluminum get into the drink?
- Most aluminum cans these days have a thin polymer coating inside that keeps the aluminum from being exposed to the (usually acidic) soft drinks. Aluminum also inevitably has a thin unreactive oxide layer on its surface. (This can be attacked by liquids, but they must be very acidic.) The only exposed aluminum surface when you open the can is around the hole created by the pull-tab. That has a very low surface area and is quickly coated with the unreactive oxide too. Aluminum content in the drink is consequently very low.
- Q:PLEASE HELP! aluminum?!?!?
- Aluminum is indeed very bad for us. I avoid drinking from aluminum cans and using foil. Also, anyone using a microwave should definitely use glass dishes that are microwave safe. It is important to never use plastic wrap or plastic dishes in the microwave because carcinogens are released when the plastic is heated up. It basically cooks the toxins right into your food.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range