||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Cold Work JIS DC53 Mould Steel Round Bar
|Technique||Cold Drawn/Cold Pilfered/Cold Rolled/Hot Rolled/forge-|
|Process|| EAF+LF+VD+ Forged/Hot rolled + Heat Treatment (Annealed,A Normalized, Q+T)|
|Heat treatment||Normalized ; Annealed ; Quenched ; tempered|
|Surface Condition||Black surface ; Grinded ; Machined;Turned|
|Inspection||100% Ultrasonic according to the test standards:SEP1921-84,CLASS C/c or D/d |
|Packing||Standard seaworthy packing or as customer required|
|Application||various large-sized mirror plastic mould, precision plastic mould, like: cars accessies, home appliances, electronic equipment plastic mould|
DC53 is a general purpose cold work tool steel with exceptional Toughness, Wear Resistance, Compressive Strength and Temper Resistance.
These properties are obtained through its chemistry as well as its unique manufacturing processes of ladle refinement, vacuum degassing and forging methods. DC53 also has excellent machining characteristics and is well suited as a sub-straight for PVD surface treatments. DC53 can also be hot process CVD and TD (Thermal Diffusion) coated however post heat treat is generally recommended.
Chemical Composition :
|Steel Grade||C||Si||Mn||Cr|| P||S||Co|
Punches & dies
Draw & forum dies
Thread & form rolls
Cold heading dies
Mill rolls & slitters
By Seaworthy packing
within 7-30 days after payment
- Q:Why is a steel rope made of many wires rather than a round bar of steel?
- It is a strand of steel that bends more easily. In general, but the tensile strength is still a single good, but many shares of a broken, will soon be found, easy to change in time, or a broken, immediately out of the accident.
- Q:How many roots are there in a standard ton of steel and how many meters are there in a steel bar?
- See more big steel bar, there is theoretical weight. After all, rebar is threaded, and round steel is also used.
- Q:Are more bars used in high-rise buildings?
- The State advocates the use of new steel grades and designs responsive to national policies.Xingang are screw steel, screw thread steel with multiRound bars are often used in stirrups
- Q:What is round steel?
- Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. Its specifications are expressed as millimeters in diameter. For example, "50" means a round steel with a diameter of 50 millimetersRound bar is divided into three kinds of hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. The specification of hot rolled round bar is 5.5-250 millimeters. Among them, 5.5-25 rounds of small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are commonly used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts;
- Q:40CrMo what is the round steel material?
- Requirements for the manufacture of 35CrMo steel with higher strength and conditioning section large forgings, such as locomotive traction gears, with supercharger drive gear, the rear axle, the connecting rod and the spring load greatly clip, 2000m can also be used for the following deep oil drill pipe joints and fishing tools etc..
- Q:4145H round steel is equivalent to the domestic brand?
- 4145H is round steel, oil drilling steel, domestic steel, Xingcheng Special Steel, steel and other steel mills have production in the Great Wall. The industry commonly used 42CrMo instead.
- Q:Round bar, flat steel, not reinforced?
- All belong to section steel. Round steel can be used as reinforcing steel, which is often referred to as light round bar and primary steel. Flat steel is finished steel, not steel.
- Q:What's the difference between bearing steel and round steel?
- Bearing steel refers to the steel used to make bearings. Round steel is generally referred to as round bar steel. One refers to the material, and the other refers to the profiles. Such as bearings, needle roller raw material is round steel, but also bearing steel.
- Q:Can the same grade steel instead of round bar be ok?
- Physical and mechanical properties are different. Because of the different chemical composition and strength of reinforcing steel, they are different in physical and mechanical properties. The cold bending property of steel is good, can make the hook 180, screw steel can only make straight hook 90 degrees; steel weldability is good, with ordinary carbon steel electrode can be used to low alloy electrode; anti fatigue performance and toughness in steel bar is good.
- Q:What is galvanized round bar?
- A cylindrical bar of iron or steel bar that crosses a layer of zinc on its surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range