Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of Chinese Standard Round Bar
1. Grade: Q195, Q235, Q345
2. Diameter: 6mm-150mm
3. Length: 6m, 9m, 12m or as customer’s request
4. Tolerance: Within ±5% for weight; ±2mm for diameter
5. Note: The price can be better is the quantity is good
6. Chemical composition
Usage and Applications of Chinese Standard Round Bar
1. Chinese standard steel bar is often used where large amounts of steel need to be formed, for example as structural steel.
2. And we can use this kind of product on the performance of the mechanical parts if the demand is not very high.
3. Steel round bar is used in construction and a large number of architectural and engineering structures.
Packaging & Delivery of Chinese Standard Round Bar
Packaging Detail: All goods are packed in bundle with steel strips and shipped by break bulk vessel or container (depend on target market and different ports)
Delivery Detail: 45 days
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
MOQ: 25 tons per specification; we can negotiate the quantity if the specification is normal or we have stock of one specification.
Weight: The price invoicing on theoretical weight basis or actual weight basis depends on customer’s request.
Shipment: The shipment of bulk break or container is depends on customer’s request and the situation of the port of destination.
Documents given: Full set of original clean on board bill of lading; Original signed commercial invoice; Original packing list; Policy of insurance; Certificate of origin and what the target market needs.
Production Flow of Chinese Standard Round Bar
1. The common processes are preheated forging quenching, dual refinement solution process, cooling quenching and isothermal quenching. We use heat treatment for dual refinement solution process.
2. Material prepare (billet) — heat up — rough rolling — precision rolling — cooling — packing — storage and transportation
Characteristics of Chinese Standard Round Bar
1. The steel in which the main interstitial alloying constituent is carbon in the range of 0.12–2.0%.
2. As the carbon percentage content rises, steel has the ability to become harder and stronger through heat treating; however it becomes less ductile.
3. Quality should be in conformity with the specification of the manufacturer. Quantity and packing conditions should be in conformity with the term in the contract.
4. Regardless of the heat treatment, higher carbon content reduces weld ability. In carbon steels, the higher carbon content lowers the melting point.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|