Order On-line Tracking
OKorder is offering Round Bar at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
1. Hot rolled round bar of 6-25mm, or small round is mostly used for straight bundles supply, and used for steel, bolts and various mechanical parts. While the bigger round bar, or more than 25mm hot rolled bar, is mainly for the manufacture of mechanical parts or for seamless steel billet.
2. Besides, we can supply some especial material steel round bar that can be used for main shaft of steamer, hummer shank, with big section and supper force.
OKorder's Round Bar are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
1. Grade: Q195, Q235, Q345
2. Diameter: 6mm-150mm
3. Length: 6m, 9m, 12m or as customer’s request
4. Tolerance: Within ±5% for weight; ±2mm for diameter
5. Note: The price can be better is the quantity is good
6. Chemical composition
Production Flow of Round Bar
1. The common processes are preheated forging quenching, dual refinement solution process, cooling quenching and isothermal quenching. We use heat treatment for dual refinement solution process.
2. Material prepare (billet) — heat up — rough rolling — precision rolling — cooling — packing — storage and transportation
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A1: All products offered byOKorder.com are carefully selected from China's most reliable manufacturing enterprises. Through its ISO certifications, OKorder.com adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Q3: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A3: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 7 to 10 workdays.
Q4: What makes stainless steel stainless?
A4: Stainless steel must contain at least 10.5 % chromium. It is this element that reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a complex chrome-oxide surface layer that is invisible but strong enough to prevent further oxygen from "staining" (rusting) the surface. Higher levels of chromium and the addition of other alloying elements such as nickel and molybdenum enhance this surface layer and improve the corrosion resistance of the stainless material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|