|Place of Origin:|
TIA,Tianjin,China China (Mainland)
hot rolled or cold rolled
Galvanized Polished or Colour coated,zinc coated or colour coated
used to building material/ roof/ profile/ pipe making
according to your requirement
enough meter per ton or according to your requirement
Within 20 days after the prepayment
Scaffolding pipe, Structure pipe, Fence/Door pipe, Furniture,
|Packaging Detail:||In bundles with steel strips|
|Delivery Detail:||About 20 days|
1. Thickness: 0.12-1.5mm
2. Coil wideth: 600-1550mm
4. delivery in t
as your required
SGCC SGCD DX51D+Z SGC340 SGC400 SGC44O DC51D+Z
JIS G3302,ASTM A653, GB/T2518-88,BS,
standard export packing
Use for profile,pipe making, furniture makingppgi and refrigerator
within 30 days after receiving L/C or after 30% depost
T/T or L/C
13,000MT per month
- Q:stainless steel cookware sticking?
- Welcome to the life of stainless steel cookware. Make sure you have plenty of steel wool handy. It took my wife and I some getting used to, but we now love our set.
- Q:Why don't magnets stick to stainless steel?
- The stainless steel which dont exhibit magnetic properties are austenitic grades of steel.
- Q:what metals are more dense than steel?
- Stainless steel 7480 -8000 kg/m^3 Brass 8100 -8250 Cobalt - 8746 Copper 8930 Gold 19320 Lead 11340 Mercury 13593 Molybdenum 10188 Nickel 8800 Platinum 21400 Plutonium 19800 Silver 10490 Tungsten 19600 Uranium 18900
- Q:Graphite or Steel Shafts for irons for a begginer?
- I agree with Matt C. I owned both steel shafted and graphite shafted irons (Callaway BB 06 Graphite and Taylor Made R7 Draw Steel). My club head speed is 75 to 80 mph. I switch to steel to graphite because i gain yards at least 15 to 20 yards more. My 9 iron (graphite) is a 150 club and my 7 iron in steel shafted. So my advice is to try both and see which one is best suited for you.
- Q:How do you calculate density of the steel ball in grams per cubic centimeter?
- Density Of A Ball
- Q:Steel navel rings! what to do!?
- Surgical stainless steel 316LVM is good, 316L is nowhere near in quality. Its very unusual for someone to have a reaction to surgical steel. Avoid plain stainless steel. Titanium is better, tougher and lighter. And contains less nickel than surgical steel, pretty close to nothing. Its pretty much impossible to be allergic to good quality titanium. Niobium contains no nickel, but only comes as CBRs, and is pretty expensive and unusual. Silver and gold should be avoid in piercings. They have to mix it with so much other junk so that its strong enough, really high nickel content.
- Q:Steel Building Erectors.....!!?
- Steel building erectors play an important role as they are well versed with all the ups and downs of erecting a steel building and can prevent your construction project from unnecessary delays. There are lot of inexperienced steel building erectors in the market who can offer you their services at a much cheaper rate. Be cautious! It never works in the long run. A qualified steel building erector will always provide an initial professional insight of your project and cost effective solutions for your project.
- Q:Accessories For Steel Building ?
- Nowadays, okorder.com/
- Q:Fallout 3 broken steel question?
- If I can remember right (SPOILER) you have to beat the game and instead of dying you just pass out and wake up with the brother hood of steel.
- Q:What is the function/s of stainless steel?
- What is the function/s of stainless steel? Stainless steels of various kinds are used in thousands of applications. The following gives a flavour of the full range: Domestic – cutlery, sinks, saucepans, washing machine drums, microwave oven liners, razor blades Architectural/Civil Engineering – cladding, handrails, door and window fittings, street furniture, structural sections, reinforcement bar, lighting columns, lintels, masonry supports Transport – exhaust systems, car trim/grilles, road tankers, ship containers, ships chemical tankers, refuse vehicles Chemical/Pharmaceutical – pressure vessels, process piping. Oil and Gas – platform accommodation, cable trays, subsea pipelines. Medical – Surgical instruments, surgical implants, MRI scanners. Food and Drink – Catering equipment, brewing, distilling, food processing. Water – Water and sewage treatment, water tubing, hot water tanks. General – springs, fasteners (bolts, nuts and washers), wire. don't forget to rate and good luck hope it helps you
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range