|Place of Origin:|
TIA,Tianjin,China China (Mainland)
hot rolled or cold rolled
Galvanized Polished or Colour coated,zinc coated or colour coated
used to building material/ roof/ profile/ pipe making
according to your requirement
enough meter per ton or according to your requirement
Within 20 days after the prepayment
Scaffolding pipe, Structure pipe, Fence/Door pipe, Furniture,
|Packaging Detail:||In bundles with steel strips|
|Delivery Detail:||About 20 days|
1. Thickness: 0.12-1.5mm
2. Coil wideth: 600-1550mm
4. delivery in t
as your required
SGCC SGCD DX51D+Z SGC340 SGC400 SGC44O DC51D+Z
JIS G3302,ASTM A653, GB/T2518-88,BS,
standard export packing
Use for profile,pipe making, furniture makingppgi and refrigerator
within 30 days after receiving L/C or after 30% depost
T/T or L/C
13,000MT per month
- Q:Steel tonnage?
- Find the volume of steel and then multiply that by the density of the steel.
- Q:are Train Tracks made of the Strongest Steel?
- consumer-friendly steel is used however the rails are tempered to cause them to stand up to the pounding they get from the practice wheels,the intense velocity trains utilized in Europe are made up of a greater variety of steel in accordance to organization who makes them in Germany ,i think of it replaced into Krupp's of Germany who cause them to
- Q:Will lava melt steel?
- Standard steel melts around 1400-1500 C. Erupting lava can be as hot as 1600 C. There are various types of steel with different melting points though, and the temperature of lava varies widely, so your question can't really be answered definitively. Some lava is definitely hot enough to melt steel though, so you are right and your friend is wrong. :)
- Q:what are the differences between chrome and stainless steel?
- Chrome is a very hard metal that is plated over regular steel. It often chips and cracks off, allowing rust to form underneath. Stainless steel is an alloy of steel and nickel (I think) - sometimes the pipe is solid stainless, more often it's a coating. It doesn't rust, but also doesn't look as shiny in the beginning (stainless always looks better after a little time 0 chrome plate never lasts.) It's also softer, meaning that it doesn't tend to flake off like chrome does. Chrome plating if mainly for looks - stainless steel is for the longevity of your new parts. Chrome also tends to hold the heat in - not always good, as it will discolour with intense heat (very common on exhaust pipes), and the greater expansion and contraction during its usual heating and cooling cycles tends to make it flake off more easily. Bottom line - are you more interested in performance and keeping the car running well, or are you interested in temporary, short-term looks? After all, there's a reason that pro race engines don't use chrome plating.
- Q:steel or aluminum horse trailer?
- We have an aluminum trailer over a steel frame. We used to have a steel trailer. There are two differences I see are the weight and how quickly they deteriorate. I personally prefer the aluminum over the steel, the upkeep is easier and they don't weigh as much which equates to fuel savings. Also if you have a lighter truck an aluminum trailer makes the wear and tear a little easier. You can also look at the size of the truck you are going to tow the trailer with, and the size of the horses inside. All together you definately don't want to exceed the weight limits of the truck. Hope this helps...
- Q:what is the tensile strength of steel?
- Depends on what you mean by strong steel. Typically the ultimate strength/yield point of steel used for building structures (beams, columns, joists, plates) is in the range of 36,000 to 50,000 psi. The strength is specified by the designer (in the U.S.) by its ASTM designation. e.g. ASTM A36, A572, A500, A307, A325 ... A36 is typical mild steel, A572 Grade 50 (50,000 psi) is often called high-strength Really high strength steels such as pre-stressing strand can have ultimate strengths more than 10 times these values.
- Q:Where do you find steel type Pokemon in pokemon diamond?
- lucario is both fighting and steel if you got piplup, empoleon is water and steel, if you happen to have a shieldon (only in pearl) he is ground and steel. Bronzor and bronzong are both psychic and steel you can find them in wayward cave is the easiest place that is under cycling road Steelix is in victory road but i guess you aren't there yet hehehe.... aside from dialga, who is dragon and steel i think those are it, unless you have any others like heatran or magenezone sorry i can't help much Oh but I can trade a steeliz if you want? my name is JAY my fc is 1375.4387.9544 =D
- Q:Can your sweat tarnish real silver & steel jewelry?
- steel shouldn't really tarnish, it rusts and moisture increases that. Silver tarnishes when exposed to air and sulfur. Moisture increases the process a bit, but it happens anyway. Sweat is not gross, it's a necessary function of your body, otherwise you would die. A lot of sports people wear jewelry and they sweat a lot. If you wear the jewelry all the time, that will prevent the tarnish a bit. If you take it off, clean it (water and dish washing liquid), dry it and put it in a zip lock back to keep it away from air and moisture. In the end, cleaning the jewelry is quick and easy so don't worry about it.
- Q:Scientific answers please: Are there various grades of stainless steel?
- In general, the austenitic stainless steels are considered to have the best overall corrosion resistance of all the stainless steels and to be the most resistant to industrial atmospheres and acid media. As the corrosion conditions become more severe (e.g. higher temperatures and stronger acids), more alloy content above that in type 304 is required. The addition of over 2% Mo to austenitic stainless steels increases resistance to pitting. Type 316 is a popular alloy in this class and contains 2.5% Mo.
- Q:Calling all pedal steel guitar players?
- 12 string guitars have harmonies. Theres the original six sounds, but the extra harmonies. 12 string guitars are slightly harder to play and not good for beginers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range