|Place of Origin:|
TIA,Tianjin,China China (Mainland)
hot rolled or cold rolled
Galvanized Polished or Colour coated,zinc coated or colour coated
used to building material/ roof/ profile/ pipe making
according to your requirement
enough meter per ton or according to your requirement
Within 20 days after the prepayment
Scaffolding pipe, Structure pipe, Fence/Door pipe, Furniture,
|Packaging Detail:||In bundles with steel strips|
|Delivery Detail:||About 20 days|
1. Thickness: 0.12-1.5mm
2. Coil wideth: 600-1550mm
4. delivery in t
as your required
SGCC SGCD DX51D+Z SGC340 SGC400 SGC44O DC51D+Z
JIS G3302,ASTM A653, GB/T2518-88,BS,
standard export packing
Use for profile,pipe making, furniture makingppgi and refrigerator
within 30 days after receiving L/C or after 30% depost
T/T or L/C
13,000MT per month
- Q:why does steel rust?????????????
- Steel is made adding carbon to iron.The iron in steel reacts with oxygen in the air, producing ferric oxide(Rust).
- Q:how to wash/clean stainless steel fridge?
- Tips For Cleaning Your Stainless Steel No matter if you are in an industrial kitchen or just your household kitchen, maintaining the look and the cleanliness of your stainless is essential. There are plenty of products on the market that claim to be able to help you, but you can also do just as good with just knowing how to handle it. Stainless steel is difficult to clean because streaks and fingerprints show up easily. It is easier to see grime, grease and fingertips on stainless than on windows. To help you to keep your stainless steal countertops, utensils and appliances clean, follow these basic rules of thumb. Much more at web page!!
- Q:can jb weld fix steel applications?
- There is going to be too much stress at that mounting point for jb to work for long, unless you plan on never leaning more than 5 degrees from prostrate. Buy a new or used one. They are cheap if your not too picky. If you do plan on using jb, i highly recommend drilling multiple 1/8 or so holes on both sides of the crack, and smash some jb into those holes as you patch it. That will allow the jb to hold on much better.
- Q:how do they make stainless steel?
- Iron mixed with other metals:
- Q:Decorating stainless steel refrigerators?
- Hi There, I am re-doing my kitchen and since my all stainless steel refrigerator will no longer be used to hold all my memos and pictures, I will hang a magnetic board in one area of my kitchen which will hold all the photos and memos that I had before and it would look very neat this way...probably much neater than when they were on the fridge. Also, you can get a multiphoto frame for the photos and hang this on the wall. Then, the magnetic board can be just for notes and clips with invitations, etc. Hope this helps.
- Q:Best affordable steel combat knife?
- Sorry, probably aint gonna happen in that $ range. How big of a blade will effect the steel selection. For instance I have one I forged from 52100, a most excellent steel better suited for 5-6 blades. For larger blades either 5160 or L-6 can make an indestructable blade. For 5 and under D-2 is about as fine a steel as you can get. No blade made from these will come cheap, L-6 is only available from custom makers. Save up your money, expect to pay 100 - 200 for a well made blade. You pay cheap prices you get cheap workmanship.
- Q:About hydrolics which one used in steel melting shop?
- The correct spelling is hydraulics. I haven't heard the term steel melting shop you probably means a foundry or a steel mill The most obvious example i can think of is hydraulic-operated fork lifts. Hydraulic cylinders are used to lift the forks and to tilt them upwards or downwards. The valves are coneccted to levers next to the steering wheel. Hydraulic pressure is supplied by a hydraulic pump driven by a propane or diesel engine. In some forklift designs the wheels are also not connected directly to the engine, but driven by hydraulic motors. There are also a large variety of machines used in steel mills and metalworking companies to cut and shape metal parts. for example, press brakes, plate cutting shears, stamping presses, hole punch machines, drawing presses, etc. These types all operate in much the same basic way. They use a very large cylinder or group of cylinders to apply many tons of force to different kinds of metal working tools.
- Q:How hot does steel?
- Type your query into Yahoo! Search or other search engines to get the answer: It depends, since steel usually has different metals added for various properties (strength, corrosive resistance, etc.)
- Q:What is 12 gage Cold Rolled Steel?
- It's gauge.
- Q:Besides stainless steel....?
- can she wear sterling silver or white cooper?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range