|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
faint yellow , pale white
|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Packaging Details:||25/50 kgs/pvc bag, 1MT/big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||12 working days after payment|
Widely used in aluminium metallurgy, precision casting, refractory product, ceramic fiber, alumina cement etc .
As a large and class kiln & furnace expert, we also have our own raw material mine in Shanxi which is rich in bauxite so that we have the cost advantage in the engineering procurement construction of industrial kilns & furnaces. So our company is also an experienced Bauxite manufacturer. High grade calcined bauxite is used for raw material of kinds of our own refractory products.
Physical & Chemical Index
Remark: We could produce various sizes according to customers’ requirements.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.
If you’ve kind enquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ^_^
- Q:What are the requirements for the performance of refractory materials?
- Refractory materials should have very high refractoriness, high temperature heat load and resistance to softening, melting; with high volume stability, resistance to high temperature and heat load, volume shrinkage and only uniform expansion; high strength at room temperature and high temperature strength, high load softening temperature, under the joint action of heat load and heavy load, no loss of strength, creep collapse; Electric furnace analysis should have good resistance to thermal shock, resistance to rapid temperature changes, no crack, not flaking; with excellent slag resistance.
- Q:What are the additives and recipes of refractory?
- SM water reducing agent
- Q:Which one is better, fire-resistant wood or steel?
- From the aspect of low-carbon and environment protection, the steel and timber structures are both OK, they are both renewable resources, the steel can be recycled and melt down again and wood can continue to be planted. Fireproof board Fireproof board is a refractory material used for surface decoration. It is widely used in interior decoration, furniture, kitchen cabinets, laboratory tables, walls, and other fields.
- Q:What are the meanings of azs, 34% and ec in fused brick?
- The fused brick, also called zircon corundum brick, is shorted as AZS for three chemical components in Al2O3-ZrO2-SiO2 ternary diagram. I don't know the meaning of EC.
- Q:What is glass furnace used high-grade refractory materials?
- It is said that building a furnace need 30 million? After the ignition, it can't be gone out. Only at the waste to maintenance?
- Q:What are first rate fire resistant window materials?
- class A window not less than 1.2 hours, class B window not less than 0.9 hours, Class C window not less than 0.6 hours. technical requirments: 1, materials and accessories (1) the window frame is made with a certain strength sufficient to safeguard the integrity and stability of the steel frame or wooden frame. (2) steel frame and mound layer can choose the galvanized steel plate or stainless steel plate. Its selection standards is in line with GB12955 "Steel Fireproof Door General Technical Condition" provisions of Article 5.1. (3) wood frame and mound layer material selected from the standard should be consistent with GB14101 "General Technical Conditions of Wooden Fireproof Door" in the provisions of Article 5.1.1. (4 ) steel, wood frame the inside filler material should be incombustible material. (5) fireproofing glass can be used without affecting the fire windows fire resistance test approved product. light transmittance of glass should not less than 75% of commom sheet glass which is the same number of layers. ( 6) a sealing material between the frame and the fire-resistant glass flame retardant materials should be used, which can play the role of fireproofing and smoke insulation in case of fire (7) hardware fitting should be tested as approved supporting product
- Q:Is it necessary for the frame of glass fireproof door to be crammed with fire-proof material?
- Fire resistance steel door——means that use a cold rolled steel sheet as door frame, door plank and framework, and stuff a door leaf with incombustible material.
- Q:How to divide the fire rating standards of insulation materials?
- 1. According to the GB8624-97 national standard, building materials can be divided into following levels in terms of combustion performance. A-level: Non-combustible building materials: Materials almost don't burn. B1-level: Fire-retardant building materials: Fire-retardant materials are good at resisting flame. It is difficult for them to burst into fire when coming across open fire in the air or at high temperature. It will not quickly get wilder and when the fire source removes, it will be extinguished immediately. B2-level: Combustible building materials: Combustible building materials can play a certain role in preventing combustion. It will immediately burst into flames when coming across open fire or at high temperature, and will lead to fire spreading, such as wooden pillars, roof frames and beams as well as stairs. B3-level: Inflammable building materials: Inflammable building materials are highly flammable with no flame retardant ability. The fire risk is high. 2.The exterior wall thermal insulation materials can be classified according to fire rating. 1. Insulation materials with A-level combustion performance: rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, ceramic foam, foam cement, close-celled perlite, etc. 2. The insulation materials with B1-level combustion performance: specially-treated extruded polystyrene boards(XPS)/ specially-treated Polyurethane(PU), Phenolics, Polystyrene rubber powdery particles,etc. 3. Insulation materials with B2-level combustion performance: Expanded polystyrene sheets(EPS), Extruded polystyrene board(XPS), Polyurethane(PU), Polyethylene(PE), etc.
- Q:what is the grading standards of external wall thermal insulation materials?
- What is the grading standards of external wall thermal insulation materials? summarizing the three versions of GB8624 (1997,2006,2011) external wall insulation fire rating can be basically divided into: A1, A2, B1, B2, B3 and other levels. the dividing is based on many technical indicators. It takes time to explain for It is professional and technical. For details, please contact Qingdao Shan Textile Instrument. they specialized in external wall insulation fire rating tester.
- Q:what's the application of fireproofing abs materials?
- ABS alloy shell, a toy of child, low load bearing, refrigerator lining, it can be processed into various wear-resisting sheets, plates,and has good electrical performance, it can be used as electronic components or auto parts, all kinds of insulation materials, it's easy to machining on the surface, so it can be made into designated special products (such as electroplate), and easy coloring,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range