Silkscreen Printing Glass is a kind of glass on which inorganic enamel is printed by silkscreen printing machines. After being printed on, it will be dried and heated under high temperature to make the enamel adhere to the glass lastingly.
Features of Ceramic Glaze Glass:
1. Special quality
2. Clear and vivid custom-made pictures and patterns
3. Alkali-resistant and acid-resistant
4. Its color will not fade after it is heated under high temperature.
Specifications of Ceramic Glaze Glass:
Applications of Ceramic Glaze Glass:
Silkscreen Printing Glass with no pollution, great magnificence, high transmittance and high fidelity can be widely used in the fields of interior wall, exterior wall, furniture, cupboard,showcase, screen, household appliance and solar energy.
- Q:Acrylic plexiglass rod can be used in what way?
- The disadvantages are complicated operation, great difficulty, slow curing time, and difficult to meet the requirement of mass production. The general characteristics and one component adhesive is fast and can meet the requirements of mass production process, product defect is after bonding of the bubbles, easy white, poor weather resistance, beautiful appearance and poor quality. In addition, the adhesive bonding process skill is also very important, there are several common a, docking: acrylic plate the level of two block to be docking on the operating platform, closed, and at the bottom of a sticky tape, leaving a gap of not more than 0.3mm wide for coating adhesive injection.
- Q:Comparison of plexiglass steel bridge and inorganic glass steel bridge
- 7, low cost, small fluctuations in raw material prices. 8, heat insulation, sound-absorbing. 9, non combustible. 10, the waste can be used for processing, after smashing the landfill, no pollution to water, soil and air, is an ideal material of environmental protection. Disadvantages of inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastics: 1. Toughness is lower than plexiglass. 2, waterproof performance second only to plexiglass.
- Q:The preparation process of glass and the basic material and the function of raw materials
- Feldspar provides Al2O3 and enhances chemical stability in glass;Glauber's salt helps the high temperature glass to remove bubbles produced by carbonates in other materials
- Q:Why is the process of glass toughened always broken?
- It blew the concept of rate, the national standard of our country only glass project on the wall, I do not know whether the other foreign industry to use the toughened glass also has detailed provisions.
- Q:What materials do we need to make glass septic tanks?
- Glass reinforced septic tanks require glass fiber and unsaturated polyester resin as the main raw materials:
- Q:Which glass factory has good glass?
- If the original piece of glass with good quality of Qingdao Jin Jing, Jiangmen farun, TGI, CSG, luoyang.... These glass plants are relatively stable, and is a large enterprise, if the processing technology is good, it depends on the processing unit of the process, this is not recommended.
- Q:What are the aluminum films used in glass processing enterprises?
- The raw materials of various raw materials products mainly refers to the business entities and in the production process by the process to change its form or nature and main materials, auxiliary materials, fuel, spare parts for repair (spare parts), packaging materials, semi-finished product outsourcing (outsourcing) etc.. The aluminum film in question is one of the main materials used in glass processing.
- Q:How can the invisible gauze of screen window increase its pressure resistance (glass fiber material)?
- There's no problem with fiberglass mesh.
- Q:What are the cutting and cutting of acrylic and aluminum-plastic plates?
- The splint knife acrylic, aluminum plate can also draw three splint that can also use a hacksaw, to fine tooth saw blade.
- Q:What kind of mineral is glass made of?
- Colored glass is made by adding some metal oxides in the manufacture of ordinary glass. Cu2O - red; CuO - blue-green; CdO - pale yellow; CO2O3 - blue; Ni2O3 - dark green; MnO2 - purple; colloidal Au - red; colloidal Ag - yellow)
Established in 1996,we are a specialized manufacturer of float glass, reflective glass, laminated glass and tempered glass. We have become one of the most important manufacturers of glass in North China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||101 - 200 People
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range