I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:What is significant is Cement PSI (Its power Strength)?
- Q:uncomfortable slab of cement on my braces..?
- The point of the cement on your molars are that the teeth don't meet! Your orthodontist did that for a reason! I had those on when I first got my braces, and one did end up falling off but they put more on later. I think the cement may be so that your teeth don't grind together or that the braces do not touch. It could also be that they didn't want you chewing down on the elastics if you have any. Don't worry! In a couple of days you will be able to chew normal and everything will feel fine! Stick it out, it will be worth it.
- Q:Dental Cement?
- First of all your friend will have to see a dentist. He's the only one to repair the tooth. You do not want to cement the composite back to the tooth, it will not stay. Any time you have composite fillings especially on front teeth you must use a fork and knife to cut your food rather than biting into something. Its very easy to replace the composite and it should be very inexpensive. Don't waste good money on trying to fix it yourself, you may do more harm than good. Please take my advice and see your dentist. Good Luck
- Q:Does cement really float?
- Yes. Lots of boats are made from cement. It all has to do with displacement and shape. Google Ferro Cement Boats.
- Q:how is cement powder turned into cement?
- First of all its Portland power and then aggregate (rock) and a little sand. when its mixed a chemical reaction occurs and it binds it all together and dries then its cement
- Q:when do we use cement and concrete?
- Cement is concrete. Block, steps, etc. Roxanne
- Q:Removing rubber cement stains from fabric?
- Rubber cement is a remarkable product used in household repair and crafting projects. It's true gift is the ability to adhere two non-porous materials together. Problems arise when this product ends up on clothes, upholstery or carpet fibers. The use of soap and water alone for removal will leave remnants of the rubber cement behind. Even large spills are removable using the correct method and cleaning materials. Getting rid of rubber cement on fabric surfaces takes 30 minutes to an hour.
- Q:I got a permanent crown without cement, Starting to smell on bite?
- To be blunt you need to make an appointment with a dentist (maybe a new one) Under no circumstance should a permanent crown be placed w/ no cement. The cement doesnt just keep the crown in place but it also seals off the tooth from infection that can be caused from outside sources. From the sounds of it, your tooth is most likely infected now. In the meantime be sure to brush, gloss, use mouth wash Sorry this happened @aspca no offense, im aware that every dentist has thier own technique; however, going by the book you arent suppose to since it can cause health concerns.
- Q:Is there a waterproof sticker that can be attached to a concrete wall?
- If you want stickers, but the wall, and fall ash, then you go to the building materials market to sell wallpaper to buy a base film shop, 50% of the water brush to the wall, dry, want it It is impossible
- Q:Where can i buy the jordan retro 4 shoes (white/cement) ?
- From the interwebz. You can buy ANYTHING from the internet! :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range