Order On-line Tracking
High heat resistance, high current carrying capacity, high tensile strength, light weight, low-sag, saving costs of towers
CFCC consists of composite core and annealed aluminum formed wires outer layer. The annealed aluminum formed wires outer layer and its adjacent layer are trapezoidal cross-section. CFCC is a kind of carbon fiber product with high performance. Compared with the traditional aluminum conductors steels-reinforced(hereafter called ACSR for short), it has series of advantages including high heat resistance, high current carrying capacity, high tensile strength, light weight, low-sag, saving costs of towers and poles and decreasing the covering area etc.
1) Adopting soft aluminum instead of hard aluminum, eliminating magnetic loss and thermal effects, elevating operating temperature and increasing cross-section filling rate of conductor, raising current carrying capacity by nearly two times compared with ACSR in the case of same outer diameter.
2) The tensile strength of the product is high, accordingly it has high safety factor. The tensile strength of common steel wire is 1240MPa, however CFCC can be up to more than 2400MPa, the safety coefficient of conductor is increased.
3) Possessing the advantages of small linear expansion coefficient, large tensile strength-weight ratio and low sag, this product can reduce the height of towers and poles, decreasing the covering area of tower foundation thus diminishing transmission corridors, saving land source and lower comprehensive construction costs of transmission lines.
4) CFCC has good anti-aging performance and long operating life and good performance of corrosion resistance, so it avoids the problems of acid rain corrosion and common conductors' electrochemical corrosion between the aluminum and galvaized steel core.
5) The outer layer of CFCC is gapless, compact and smooth, so it’s not easy to ice over and snow over.
6) Compared to ACSR, the line loss of CFCC is decreased and the energy costs is saved with the same outer layer diameter and same transmission capacity .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|