high strcture;comparatively nice rubber-reinforcing and abrasion-resistant ability in the series of N200
Technical Data Sheet:
Product Name: N234
It is also known as medium super abrasion furnace black. It is frequently used furnace with higher structure, whose abrasion resistance is between super abrasion furnace black and high abrasion furnace black. The product is used in truck tire and other rubber products, where high strength and high abrasion resistance are required.
DBP absorption (10-5m³/kg)
Compressed DBP absorption (10-5m³/kg)
CTAB surface area (10³m²/kg)
Nitrogen surface area (10³m²/kg)
Tint strength %
Pour density (kg/m³)
Heating loss % ≤
Ash content % ≤
45μm residue on sieve % ≤
300% stress at definite elongation MPa ≥
Unit Dimension (cm)
Folded Packing Dimension (cm)
Storage & Transportation:
Storage:Keep in dry and well-ventilated place, protect from moisture and sharp objects, separate from oxide.
Transportation: With pallet, coating, protect from rain, sun and sharp objects, separate from other articles.
- Q:The catalyst can change the chemical reaction process, why is it wrong?
- No, only for the length of time
- Q:What is the quality of the catalyst in the chemical reaction,and how much is the catalyst mass?
- You can not calculate this question, the quality of the catalyst before and after the same reaction, how much reaction before the reaction on how much
- Q:What is a catalyst and how does it make a reaction go faster?
- A catalyst is a chemical substance that speeds up the rate of a reaction, but isn't consumed in the reaction. Catalysts in no way change the final product of a reaction, they just speed the said reaction up by lowering the activation energy (the energy threshold that must be overcome for a reacton to proceed).
- Q:Chemical production of iodine and magnesium with water as catalyst!
- In the 250mL three bottles were equipped with spherical condenser and constant pressure dropping funnel, in the condensate tube connected to the anhydrous calcium chloride drying tube. The flask was placed with 1.5 g of magnesium chip and a small tablet of iodine, 10 g of bromobenzene and 30 mL of anhydrous ether were mixed in a constant pressure dropping funnel. First 1/4 of the mixture into the flask, a few minutes later see the magnesium surface of the bubble generated, the solution was slightly cloudy, iodine color began to disappear. If no reaction occurs, use a hot water bath. After the start of the reaction, stir, slowly dropping the remaining bromophene ether solution, dropping the rate to keep the solution was slightly boiling state, after adding, in the water bath to continue reflow 0.5h, magnesium tablets full effect.
- Q:Biological enzymes and chemical catalysts of the differences in the source
- Catalyst catalytic reaction relative conditions higher, selectivity than biological enzymes
- Q:How does catalyst aid a chemical reaction?
- A catalyst will lower the activation energy of a reaction, and hence allow it to happen faster. The actual mechanisms vary widely. Two mechanisms are: 1/ formation of intermediate compounds, which can then decompose into the catalyst and the required product 2/ provision of a large surface area for adsorption, so the reactant molecules can come into contact sooner.
- Q:What is the similarity between enzymes and general chemical catalysts?
- (1) The enzyme is the same in many respects as a biocatalyst and a general catalyst, such as a small amount and a high catalytic efficiency. As with the general catalyst, the enzyme can only change the rate of chemical reaction and does not change the equilibrium of the chemical reaction It is possible to catalyze the activation of a large number of substrates in a short time and to reflect the high efficiency of enzyme catalysis.The enzyme can reduce the activation energy of the reaction (activation) (△ G) during the reaction, but the reaction rate is accelerated and the reaction time is reduced, but the equilibrium constant is not changed. (2) However, the enzyme is a biological macromolecule (1) Enzyme-catalyzed high efficiency: The catalytic effect of the catalyst can increase the reaction rate by 10 ^ 6 ~ 10 ^ 12 times, which is at least several times higher than that of the conventional catalyst. (2) The enzyme catalyst Highly specificity: including specificity of response, substrate specificity, chirality specificity, geometric specificity, etc., that an enzyme can only act on a certain class or a specific substance. Bond, ester bond, peptide bond and so on can be catalyzed by acid-base hydrolysis, but the hydrolysis of these chemical bonds are different, respectively, the corresponding glycosidase, esterase and peptidase, that is, they were specific (3) enzymatic reaction conditions are mild: enzymatic reaction is generally carried out in aqueous solution of pH = 5 ~ 8, the reaction temperature range is 20 ~ 40 ℃
- Q:In the chemical reaction, the rate of decomposition reaction is related to the quality of the catalyst?
- The catalyst can affect the reaction rate, the faster the amount of reaction or slower. Of course there are limits,
- Q:Explanation of Catalysts?
- I didn't actually need to know what a catalyst was for my chemistry exam just what it does. A catalyst is something that speeds up a chemical reaction.
- Q:Chemical catalyst poisoning situation
- In the reactants or catalyst mixed with a small amount of material, so that the catalyst catalytic capacity of a sharp decline or even loss, this phenomenon is called catalyst poisoning. For example, in the synthesis of ammonia feed gas containing CO, CO2 and H2S, PH3, water vapor and other impurities, can make iron catalyst poisoning; contact with the system of sulfuric acid, if arsenic and selenium oxide (As2O3, SeO2), can make vanadium catalyst Loss of activity. Therefore, it is necessary to purify the feed gas, prevent the poisoning of the catalyst, and also reduce the corrosion of the equipment. The phenomenon of catalyst poisoning is sometimes temporary, the removal of toxicants, the effectiveness of the catalyst can still be restored; sometimes it is permanent, without chemical treatment can not restore catalytic performance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range