Details Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD) :
Chemical Name: Polymerized 2,2,4trimethyl-1,2-dihydroquinoline
Molecular Weight: (173.26)n
Executive standard: GB/T 8826-2003
Specification Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD) :
High Class Product
First Class Product
Amber to light brown flake or granular
Softening Point ℃
Heat Loss % ≤
Assay % ≥
Isopropyl-bis aniline % ≤
Issolubles in alcohol % ≤
Properties Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD) :
Pale yellow to amber power or thin.Nontoxic Not soluble in water, soluble in benzene.Chloroform,acetone and carbon disulfide,Miro-soluble petroleum hydrocarbons.
Application Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD) :
The product is particular excellent kinds od eneral-purpose ammonia anti-ageing agent.Ti particular suit to full-stell,semi-steel radial tire and it apply to many kinds of the tires,rubber tube,gummed tape, rubber overshoes and general industrial rubber producers and also suits to emulsion products.
Packing Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD):
25kg paper bag inner with PE bag.
Storage Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD):
The product should be stored in the fry and colling place with good ventilation. The product should be avoid hot sunshine.
- Q:All high school chemistry uses sulfuric acid as a catalyst for the reaction
- Esterification reaction (dehydration), nitration (dehydration, concentrated nitric acid), carbonation reaction or dehydration reaction (organic matter in sulfuric acid blackening, dehydrating agent), sulfonation reaction (dehydrating agent), ethylene (dehydrating agent).
- Q:Name one case in which catalyst poisoning is useful?
- alkynes can react with hydrogen in the presence of a catalyst such as palladium to form alkanes, if they catalyst is poisoned you can produce alkenes instead
- Q:What is the effect of the catalyst in chemistry?
- In fact, the catalyst in the chemical reaction is not the reaction of the role, but to play a role in accelerating the speed of chemical reaction, it is like a reaction to an hour, but joined a certain catalyst, the reaction speed A lot, as long as half an hour to react to play, the catalyst as long as properly handled, but also can be recycled, the students do not have any chemical changes
- Q:What is the relationship between the chemical reaction rate and the number of activated molecules?
- Nothing to do, but with the percentage of activated molecules, is proportional to
- Q:Please help - question about catalysts !?
- Catalysts are efficient at converting starting materials to the final products. Since catalysts convert these materials to the product faster, less energy will be used, and often less other materials will be used to complete the process. Both will save the company save time and money. Not to mention the catalyst can be reused, often hundreds of times before it needs to be replaced. Hope that helps!
- Q:The addition of the catalyst has no effect on the chemical equilibrium of the movement
- Hello, the essence of chemical equilibrium is a dynamic equilibrium, under certain conditions, the equilibrium constant of the reaction is a certain value, the role of the catalyst is to reduce the activation energy required for the reaction, increase the number of activated molecules, so that the reaction within a unit time The number of molecules increased, but the positive reaction is positive for the reaction, so do not change the speed
- Q:Chemical reactions in the presence of impurities will cause catalyst poisoning
- In fact, the magazine and the catalyst reaction, making the catalyst deterioration or activity decreased
- Q:On the issue of chemical balance and catalyst
- The catalyst also changes the forward and reverse reaction rate.
- Q:Catalyst for Fuel cell car?
- Q:Chemical reaction plus catalyst on the △ H no effect
- The catalyst only affects the reaction rate of the substance and increases its activation energy, and the enthalpy change is only related to the initial state of the substance, independent of the reaction process.
Sticker, is professional manufacturer of engineering rubber products with most effective cost.
Our products range includes: bridge rubber balloon mold (inflatable mandrel), laminated rubber bearing (rubber pads), pipe sealing bag (airbag shutoff, blocking off the water), rubber water bag, bridge expansion products, rubber stop hose products, closed-cell foam board, and capsule products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range