TCCA 90% Powder, Granular, Tablets
CNBM –TCCA White tablet with irritant chlorine odor. Slight solute in water. TCCA is the organic compound with the formula (C3Cl3N3O3). It is used as an industrial disinfectant, bleaching agent and a reagent in organic synthesis. This white crystalline powder, which has a strong "chlorine odour," is sometimes sold in tablet or granule form for domestic and industrial.
Avaliable Chlorine %min
Moisture content %,wt,Max
PH Value (1% solution)
Solubility 25℃ Water
Solubility 30℃ Acetone
Granular Particles Size
We made multifunctional tablets according to customers’ needs. For Instance, we press TCCA 90% granular with chemicals such as Boric Acid,. Sulfate Copper, Sulfate Aluminum And PAC.
50KG PLASTIC DRUMS/ FIBER DRUMS.
25KG PLASTIC DRUMS/FIBER DRUMS.
1000KG BIG BAGS.
Or any other packages suggest by customers.
Individually Wrapped for 200gram,150gram, 100gram
1kg Plastic tube for 200gram
1kg plastic bottle & 5kg plastic bottle for smaller tablets
50KG,25KG,10KG, 5KG plastic Drums.
Or any other package specified by customers, such as fiber drums or cantons.
- Q:What is chemical adsorption and its relationship with heterogeneous catalysis
- The catalytic cycle includes five steps: diffusion, chemical adsorption, surface reaction, desorption and reverse diffusion.The chemical adsorption is an important part of the heterogeneous catalysis process, and the adsorption of the reactants on the catalyst surface,
- Q:how heterogeneous catalyst work?
- The Reduction Catalyst The reduction catalyst is the first stage of the catalytic converter. It uses platinum and rhodium to help reduce the NOx emissions. When an NO or NO2 molecule contacts the catalyst, the catalyst rips the nitrogen atom out of the molecule and holds on to it, freeing the oxygen in the form of O2. The nitrogen atoms bond with other nitrogen atoms that are also stuck to the catalyst, forming N2. For example: 2NO =N2 + O2 or 2NO2 =N2 + 2O2 The Oxidization Catalyst The oxidation catalyst is the second stage of the catalytic converter. It reduces the unburned hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide by burning (oxidizing) them over a platinum and palladium catalyst. This catalyst aids the reaction of the CO and hydrocarbons with the remaining oxygen in the exhaust gas. For example: 2CO + O2 =2CO2
- Q:What are the catalysts that appear in the chemistry experiment?
- Oxygen Oxygen Oxygen Oxygen also used when the catalyst is manganese dioxide MnO2
- Q:What is the catalyst condition in the chemical equation?
- Do you want to play on your computer? Trouble ah ~ no you add brackets it ~ word may be able to try ~ I have not studied ~ now look ~
- Q:A catalyst?
- the BEST ans is does not become part of the chemical change!!!!! *Defination of catalyst:catalyst is a chemical substance that will CHANGES the rate of reaction.it does not undergoes any chemical changes catalyst affect the reation rate!!! catalyst can divide into positive and negative catalyst so it can changes(either SPEEDS or SLOWS) the reaction rate
- Q:Chemical production of iodine and magnesium with water as catalyst!
- In the 250mL three bottles were equipped with spherical condenser and constant pressure dropping funnel, in the condensate tube connected to the anhydrous calcium chloride drying tube. The flask was placed with 1.5 g of magnesium chip and a small tablet of iodine, 10 g of bromobenzene and 30 mL of anhydrous ether were mixed in a constant pressure dropping funnel. First 1/4 of the mixture into the flask, a few minutes later see the magnesium surface of the bubble generated, the solution was slightly cloudy, iodine color began to disappear. If no reaction occurs, use a hot water bath. After the start of the reaction, stir, slowly dropping the remaining bromophene ether solution, dropping the rate to keep the solution was slightly boiling state, after adding, in the water bath to continue reflow 0.5h, magnesium tablets full effect.
- Q:High school chemistry, catalyst activation energy map
- Catalytic reaction is the reaction of the first reaction with the catalyst or attached to the catalyst to form intermediates, and then further reaction to produce products and catalysts, so the amount of catalyst in theory is the same! The activation of these two processes can be reduced! So there will be two peaks! Can be simplified as a peak!
- Q:Does all chemical reactions have a catalyst?
- Not some reaction without catalyst
- Q:PT / AL_203 catalyst and the main chemical use
- I have a friend working in Hunan, inquire, as if the piece of PT has the most advanced equipment ,,, you can hit 114 inquiries ~!
- Q:Hydrogen and oxygen in the role of the catalyst can do the chemical formula of aviation fuel?
- Do not be irresponsible, rocket fuel is hydrogen peroxide. H2 + O2 = H2O2 (catalyst)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range