TCCA 90% Powder, Granular, Tablets
CNBM –TCCA White tablet with irritant chlorine odor. Slight solute in water. TCCA is the organic compound with the formula (C3Cl3N3O3). It is used as an industrial disinfectant, bleaching agent and a reagent in organic synthesis. This white crystalline powder, which has a strong "chlorine odour," is sometimes sold in tablet or granule form for domestic and industrial.
Avaliable Chlorine %min
Moisture content %,wt,Max
PH Value (1% solution)
Solubility 25℃ Water
Solubility 30℃ Acetone
Granular Particles Size
We made multifunctional tablets according to customers’ needs. For Instance, we press TCCA 90% granular with chemicals such as Boric Acid,. Sulfate Copper, Sulfate Aluminum And PAC.
50KG PLASTIC DRUMS/ FIBER DRUMS.
25KG PLASTIC DRUMS/FIBER DRUMS.
1000KG BIG BAGS.
Or any other packages suggest by customers.
Individually Wrapped for 200gram,150gram, 100gram
1kg Plastic tube for 200gram
1kg plastic bottle & 5kg plastic bottle for smaller tablets
1, Manufacturer or Trade?
We are Manufacturer.
2, What's the delivery time?
workingdays after we received your pay or LC original.
3,Could We visit your factory?
- Q:what is a catalysts and how can they be useful?
- A catalyst is a substance that speeds up the rate of a chemical reaction with itself being chemically unchanged at the end of the reaction. They are useful as they help to lower the minimum amount of energy needed ( also known as activation energy) to start the reaction. Hence, by lowering the activation energy of the reaction, they help to speed up the rate of reaction. For example, in the Haber process for the manufacture of ammonia, the catalyst iron is added to speed up the rate of reaction between hydrogen gas and nitrogen gas. Otherwise, the reaction would have proceeded much more slowly. Another example is the catalyst nickel used in the manufacture of margarine and vanadium (V) oxide for manufacturing sulfuric acid. As catalyst remain chemically unchanged after a reaction, they can be reused again and hence, they are required in minute amounts. An example is the washing powder used in washing clothes, they help to remove food stains by digesting the proteins in food. They can be reused after each reaction and hence, you do not need to add in the whole packet of washing powder but only a few spoonful.
- Q:Can manganese dioxide be used as a catalyst for various chemical reactions?
- he catalyst does not participate in the reaction, such as on the platinum - rhodium alloy network, nitrogen and hydrogen reaction to produce ammonia .Piplatin - rhodium alloy network in the process of providing electrons (or similar effects, the specific is not clear, but does not react itself), the reaction Before and after the platinum - rhodium alloy network shape has not changed.
- Q:Effect of Catalyst on Chemical Reaction Rate
- The catalyst can reduce the activation energy of the chemical reaction and allow the reaction to take a shortcut
- Q:What is the catalyst for industrial aluminum electrolysis?
- 2AlCl3 (melt) = power = 3cl2 + 2al by-product is chlorine
- Q:Why the amount of catalyst is too small will make the chemical reaction rate slowed down
- Whether the chemical reaction can be carried out according to the change of free energy, but only according to the change of free energy can not determine whether the reaction can be completed, because the chemical reaction is also completed by the reaction of the energy barrier, that is, if the reaction energy barrier is high, To provide some energy, across the barrier, to complete the reaction. The energy barrier is called activation energy. And the role of the catalyst is to reduce the activation energy, so that in a relatively harsh environment, chemical reaction occurs.
- Q:enzymes and catalyst are....?
- enzymes help biochemical reactions proceed at a faster rate than normal in a physiological system, catalysts or sometimes referred to as subunits, metals and other ligands, bind enzymes, and can have a positive and negative effect on the rate of a reaction. search them on wikipedia!
- Q:Question about catalysts and their function.?
- Catalysts, as enzymes, only change the activation energy (the energy the compound needs to gain to transform into products), they don't change the Gibbs energy values of reactants nor products. Therefore, if the delta G of the reaction is positive, it'll still need free energy to complete. They make a reaction complete faster than in normal conditions, but don't change the actual possibility for that reaction to happen. In the human body, a lot of reactions of catabolism have a positive G value and these reactions needs to get energy from other coupled reactions that have a negative value, so the total value is still negative. Many of them use hydrolysis of ATP to provide that energy, as its hydrolysis is about -30 kJ/mol in physiological conditions. I don't know what class you're in to ask this question, so can't really know if this answer is too simple or complicated for u... sorry in advance! Joël
- Q:When you write a chemical equation, how do you want to add "catalyst" and "?"
- This is the need for your memory, write a few times, will naturally cooked
- Q:Does the catalyst participate in chemical reactions?
- Do not participate in the reaction, before and after the reaction of the quality of the material properties have not changed
- Q:Horseradish enzyme catalyzed Luminol chemiluminescence reaction
- Disinfectant ah ~ bleach ah ~ ~ take this kind of thing to wash the blood once something can interfere with Lumino identification. So that want to do bad things must be a good plan. Lumino in the presence of copper, copper alloy, horseradish or some bleach in the presence of fluorescence. So if the scene of the crime was bleached
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range