Order On-line Tracking
1. Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve Description：
A butterfly valve consists of body ,stem ,disc , actuator (manual actuator, worm-gear actuator , aerodynamic actuator or electric actuator) , and wafer type butterfly valve can implement the process for turning on turning off and regulating the flow by the circumrotation of stem and disc that is droved by actuators.
A butterfly valve is a valve which can be used for isolating or regulating flow. The closing mechanism takes the form of a disk. Operation is similar to that of a ball valve, which allows for quick shut off. Butterfly valves are generally favored because they are lower in cost to other valve designs as well as being lighter in weight, meaning less support is required.
2.Main Features of the Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve
1.Simple and compact construction. Small in size and light in weight. Easy transportation, installation and maintenance.
2. The material of valve body: cast iron, cast steel, cast stainless steel and so on.
3. Pressure grade: 1.6Mpa, 4.0Mpa, 6.4Mpa
4. Connecting type: flange coupling
5. Temperature range: normal temperature -20---230ºC the thermal slug type -60---450ºC
6. Operation form: automatic open or close
7. Flow characteristic: equal percentage, linearity
8. Leakage: single-base valve: 0.01* rating Kv double-base valve, sleeve valve: 0.5%* rating Kv
3. Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve Images：
4.Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve Specification：
Seat: NBR/Hypalon/EPDM/Neoprene/NR/Wear-Resistant EPDM/Viton/Silicon/Heat-Resistant EPDM/White EPDM/EPDM(NSF)/PTFE
Suitable temperature: -10~120
Medium: Fresh water, sewage, sea water, air, vapor, food, medicine, oils, alkalis, salt etc.
Nominal Pressure: PN10/PN16
Working Temperature : -45 C centigrade-+200C centigrade
Suitable Mediums : Fresh water, Sewage, Sea water, Air, Oils, Acids, Alkalis, Salts, etc.
1. What is manual wafer butterfly valve?
A: Wafer style is the more common of the two and is less expensive than the lug style. The wafer style butterfly valve is just about the standard. It ís so common that no one even bothers to use the word "wafer" when ordering a butterfly valve. It is taken for granted that if a butterfly valve is ordered, a wafer style will be received.
2. How about the Installation of the Wafer Style Butterfly Valve?
A: Butterfly valves are installed by inserting the valve between two flanges using bolts or studs and nuts to hold it all together. This type of installation, of course, makes it impossible to disconnect just one side of the piping system from the valve. That benefit is received using the lug style valve.
3. What is the working principle of manual wafer butterfly valve?
A: A butterfly valve is from a family of valves called quarter-turn valves. In operation, the valve is fully open or closed when the disc is rotated a quarter turn. The "butterfly" is a metal disc mounted on a rod. When the valve is closed, the disc is turned so that it completely blocks off the passageway. When the valve is fully open, the disc is rotated a quarter turn so that it allows an almost unrestricted passage of the fluid. The valve may also be opened incrementally to throttle flow.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|