API Specification 5CT / ISO 11960:2001
Packaging & Delivery of oil tubing
Packaging Detail: Wrapped in bundle with steel strip
Delivery Detail: 30~50 days
Specifications of oil tubing
1. Manufaturer of billet and seamless steel pipe
2.Superior quality with moderate price
3. Wide size range
Seamless Steel Pipe
1. Outer Diameter:
73mm-720mm (2.1/2inch -28inch)
2. Wall Thickness:
4. Producing Standard:
American ASME B36.10M, ASTM, API 5L, API 5CT
5. Main Material:
(Carbon Steel & Low Alloy steel)
ASTM A53, A106, A210, A252, A333, etc;
X42, X46, X52, X60, X65, X70, etc;
The productive process of Oil Tubing
The package of steel oil tube
Oil tube Stock
- Q:A333gr6 steel pipe and domestic material of the same?
- A333Gr.6 steel is no nickel steel is a kind of fine grain aluminum low temperature toughness of steel, therefore, also called Al killed steel. A333Gr.6 belongs to the United States ANSI and ASTM-SA333 cryogenic steel standards and is used at the lowest impact temperature of -46 degrees celsius. Its temperature, range of use and fracture toughness value are similar to those of domestic 16Mn steel (the minimum usage temperature of 16Mn steel is -40 degrees Celsius).
- Q:Water, gas, steel pipes, thick steel wire means?
- Often used in water, heating, gas, compressed air and vacuum lines. Can be used in pressure gauge pressure of 0.6 MPa (6 atm) steam pipe and condensate pipeline below, can also be used for conveying non erosive and non flammable and explosive media. Is divided into ordinary (working pressure is 1 MPa pressure gauge, 10) and strengthening (working pressure gauge is 1.6 MPa, 16 ATM) two. Galvanized white iron tube (galvanized iron tube). Non galvanized black iron pipe (black pipe).
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- Attention should be paid to the zinc coating at the side of the groove before welding. It is OK to brush silver powder after welding. There is a lot of information about the welding of carbon steel and stainless steel. Just check it online.
- Q:Heating system DN40 and DN32 welded steel pipe how to connect?
- Is the wire: also called pipe thread connection, the malleable steel pipe fittings, malleable iron is the thread connection using DN40X32 diameter hoop.
- Q:Can galvanized steel tubes simmer?
- Galvanized steel pipe can simmer bending.Is a set of bending bending bending die, no matter what kind of equipment, most are used in pipe, mainly used for oil and gas, infusion, more plays an important role in aircraft and engine.
- Q:How are steel tubes represented?
- If it is seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe, the method of expression is: nominal diameter refers to the outer diameter (diameter * wall thickness). The unit is mm. [for example, seamless steel tubes of phi 32 * 3. It means that the nominal diameter (outside diameter) is seamless steel pipe of phi 32mm and wall thickness 3mm.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of the welded steel pipe of national standard DN250?
- DN250 is the nominal diameter, the outer diameter of the steel pipe is 273mm, the thickness is above 6.5mm.
- Q:Are there specifications for scaffold steel pipe with 48mm * 3.2mm?
- Scaffold tubes are our name for materials used to build scaffolding, because most scaffolding uses tubular bamboo or steel tubing. Bamboo and other bamboo is for a long time in the use of the scaffolding tube, but due to lack of safety and durability, now only in rural and urban area construction is lagging behind some of the home building small building has been used. The modernization construction, the most commonly used type of scaffolding pipe is steel pipe, the scaffolding should not only meet the demand of workers, but also to meet the characteristics of scaffolding firm and durable, so tough hard steel is the best choice. The selected steel pipe generally requires smooth surface, no cracks, no bending, no rust, and meet the relevant national standards.
- Q:What do you mean by "SC" in welded pipe SC200? What's the diameter of 200?
- SC in principle, it should be called water gas pipe, also called thick wall steel pipe;
- Q:What does "steel pipe SC" mean?
- SC is an ordinary welded pipe, equal to water professional DN, SC is welded steel pipe concealed, general pipe wall is relatively thick, S represents pipe material, C represents laying mode, TC stands for wire pipe concealed, pipe wall is thinner.
Perfect detection system, our physical & chemical laboratory is equipped with test facilities included spectrum detection and metallographic analysis etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Thirty Million RMB
||Main land;Middle East; Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2010;API 5L
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range