AISI,ASTM,BS,DIN,GB,JIS,AISI ASTM BS DIN GB JIS
|Place of Origin:|
Cold Rolled,Hot rolled Cold Rolled
Construction Application,Construction Building /Home Appliances
Galvanized Steel Coil
40-300g/m2 Both Side
Normal /Small / Big
BV SGS ISO API CE
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export packing 1.Innermost is plastic cloth picking 2.Middle is waterproof paper 3.Outmost is iron packing 4.As your request|
|Delivery Detail:||Will be send Within 1 month|
32-600mm Width is most advantage
5% LOWER Price in Market
One Stop STEEL Distribution Center
ISO API BV CE SGS Verify
Cold Rolled Steel Black Strips/Plate/Sheet/Coil
Describe of Cold Rolled Steel Black Strips/Plate/Sheet/Coil
|Commodity||Cold Rolled Steel Black Strips/Plate/Sheet/Coil|
|Technical Standard: ||JIS 3302 / ASTM A653 / EN10143|
|Grade||DX51D/SGCH SCGG/ S250/Q195/Q235/Q345|
|Types: ||Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality|
|Width||32-1250mm(32-600 is Most Advantage Width)|
|Thickness||0.12-4mm (0.5-4mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating: ||Galvanized, Oiled, As required|
|Zinc coating||Z30-300g/m2 |
|Surface treatment||Chromed / Skin Pass/ Oiled/ Slightly Oiled/ Dry/ Anti-Fingerprint|
|Surface structure: ||Zero Spangle / Minimized Spangle / Regular Spangle/ Big Spangle|
|ID coil||508mm or 610mm|
|Coil weight||3-8 MT per coil|
|Package: ||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20'containers|
|Application:||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Payment terms||30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 70%L/C at sight|
|delivery time||25 days after recepit of 30% TT|
|Remarks||Insurance is as requirements|
|MTC will be handed on with shipping documents|
|We accept the third party certification test|
- Q:I buy steel!!!?
- Tear up the train tracks.
- Q:What is better carbon steel or stainless steel for a knife?
- carbon steel is my choice. googlecarbon steel vs stainless steel knives for more info. If you buy stainless make sure it is an alloy that will hold an edge..many a shiny knife is just a dull dud. Carbon blades don't rust unless they are left laying in the wet. I was having this conversation with a Friend once. So I took his knife and struck his knifes edge against mine with a light blow.. His had a 1/16 dent in it, mine not even a mark on it. I assume this is not a kitchen knife.
- Q:crossbow hunting with 8mm steel balls?
- An 8mm steel ball fired from a 150# crossbow is probably going to damage your crossbow. Crossbows shoot arrows (or bolts), NOT ball bearings and, furthermore, a 150# crossbow needs an arrow (or bolt) of about 450 grains in order to be efficient and operate without damaging itself. A 450 grain arrow will kill small game very well and out to a range of about 30 yards. Don't wind up like the guy below... EDIT: Racing Pace Stick - I stand corrected. There are, indeed, tacticool crossbows that shoot ball bearings and they all seem to come straight from Shandong Province, China. Note that these are not implements suited to hunting. Also note that if you shoot an 8mm steel ball out of a 150# draw compound crossbow that IS suitable for hunting, you are probably going to break it.
- Q:1943 Steel Pennies....?
- The 1943 zinc coated steel cent is very common in circulated grades. They were saved by a lot of people because they are a one year type coin. I can buy them for .02 to .10 each depending on grade. Uncirculated ones are worth more, a few dollars. There is no such thing as a 1943 steel nickel. The nickel that year were made of 56% copper,35% silver and 9% manganese. The 1943 nickel sells for around a $1 in very fine to $2 in extra fine. It is worth more in high grade mint state.
- Q:What’s the quality of SUS434 Stainless Steel from Jinsong Stainless Steel?
- The steel is added with Mo on the basis of 10Cr17 steel to improve its corrosive pitting resistance and crevice corrosion resistance; it has higher intensity and better salt solution corrosion resistance than 10Cr17 steel. The steel is mainly used in making automobile hub bearing, fastener and external decoration of automobile.
- Q:difference between metal and steel?
- well, steel is a type of metal. It's sort of like asking the difference between a bug and an ant, an ant is a bug, but not every bug is an ant. Likewise, steel is metal, but not all metal is steel. Gold is metal, Silver is metal, Iron is metal, Steel is metal.
- Q:.308 steel cased ammo in my remington 7400?
- Won't hurt anything, but do be aware, if you're plinking with it, that FMJ (and maybe even steel core), cheap ammo offers more chance of penetration and ricochet so be sure you've got a good back-stop so you know where those rounds wind up.
- Q:Why would a knife be made from surgical steel?
- Unfortunately okorder.com/
- Q:steel refining process?
- As Mr. Perfessor says, refining raw steel involves a lot of purifications of the raw steel; and to expand a bit, these refining processes also add corrosion-resistances to certain graded steels, and durability factors, when heat-tempering processes are used. All of these refining processes, and coating processes help steel products last when exposed to moistures, salts, and other corrosive conditions that steel can be exposed to, whether the steel is in open-air/water/space, embedded in concretes and other masonry products, or part of a protective barrier system in power plants, engines, etc. Hope this also helps; the eggster.
- Q:What is the energy used in making steel?
- Making steel is very energy intensive. Mining the raw ore requires a lot of machinery that uses fuel or electricity . Transporting the ore requires a lot of fuel. Refining not only uses a lot of electricity but coal is added to change the iron ore into steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range