Stepless electronic speed control on body(Optional)
Stand holder for tube
Multiple filtration system
Foot pedel rewinder
Dual stand holder for easy storage
Handle airflow control
2 position brush
360 degree hose swivel
Dust full indicator
Protective valve proventing motor overheating
Protective device against dust bag omission
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Speed control
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube(total 780MM long), 3pcs paper bag
High efficiency brush
* Suction power
* Motor power for ERP standard
* Erp Class
* Motor power for Normal standard
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: My Vacbag keeps splitting when I use it, why does it keep doing that?
Your Vacbag may not be the one suited for your unit, as it will split if it is not the right size for the vacuum cleaner. The bag itself is not an issue with size or shape, but if the hose doesn’t fit into it then it breaks it. We have a range of Vacbags for many models of vacuum cleaners, we can always see if one fits your model or if there is a distributor near you.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
Okorder vacuum cleaner introduction
We OKorder feature a huge range of vacuum cleaners, with in-depth vacuum cleaner reviews, the very latest prices, and detailed specifications for the most popular vacuum cleaners from Chinese leading manufacturers.
If you're looking to buy the best vacuum cleaners available, then OKorder is the ideal website for locating the model which provides the best performance for both your needs and budget.
We have specific areas dedicated to all of the main types of domestic or household vacuum cleaners, as well as commercial ones too. We also supply vacuum cleaners for customers on a slightly lower or restricted budget.
Whatever your situation, whether you need a vacuum cleaner for your flat or for your home, or simply a handheld portable vacuum cleaner for your car and caravan, then we have the perfect selection of vacuum cleaners for your needs.
- Q:I would like some suggestions on Vacuum cleaners please......?
- seem into vacuums which includes a rainbow which keeps the airborne dirt and mud in water in the vacuum extremely then spit into the air OR get a vacuum that have Hepa filters on it. those form with the Hepa filters catch the airborne dirt and mud from escaping into the air. I propose you call a used vacuum broking and gets some suggestions of what they have. good success!
- Q:Are tornadoes nature's vacuum cleaners?
- they do pick everything up, but deposit the junk somewhere else.
- Q:How many vacuum cleaners do you have?
- 3...and two additional for outside = 5
- Q:Miele Vacuum Cleaner?
- we have a Miele Blue Moon. We also had a very hairy dog. But we bought it because of allergies. it picks up and keeps dust mite droppings which no other vacuum does. but you have to change the HEPA once a year for it to do that. The bags and hepa are rather costly but we have had it 9 years and it works great. The only other tip I'd give is keep the height setting one setting higher if you find it is overheating when you vacuum. we have shag carpet so it was overheating the powerhead set at 1. We love it and it definitely works better than the less expensive models.
- Q:How many Vacuum Cleaners do you have at your House???
- just one1 i have all hard wood floors no rugs
- Q:Which Vacuum cleaners are as DURABLE as they used to be?
- i sympathise with you... i have also had more and more issues with appliance lifespans... i have not had a dyson vacuum cleaner, but have used another bagless model at my mom's... the dust-filled air is pulled through the filter, and the filter gets clogged almost immediately... i took the filter outside and used a brush to clean the pleats, but the filter was permeated with dust... instead of catching the dust in a cheap bag which can be thrown out, one has to replace an expensive filter... i shall always choose a bagged vacuum that also includes a hepa filter... consumer reports 2017 buying guide listed reliability of upright vacuum brands in this order: kirby, shark, dirt devil, kenmore, bissell, hoover, eureka, riccar, oreck, simplicity, dyson, miele, and electrolux... reliability is based on reported consumer experience... however, among bagless uprights the top test results went to shark, dyson, and hoover... among bagged uprights the top test results went to kenmore, miele, and hoover... it seems the vacuum that works the proper is not always the longest lasting... below is another buying guide... good luck...
- Q:when buying a vacuum cleaner?
- Go to your local library and check out Consumer Magazine, or go on line - I think there's a fee. There you will obtain info on the latest tests on vacuum cleaners and other appliances.
- Q:Cant get pool vacuum to work?
- Some Polaris' are pressure washers and need a separate pump to make them work. Others are vacuum side cleaners and use your pool pump to power them. Check your filter it is likely dirty and causing low pressure and low water flow. You're welcome!!
- Q:What are the best vacuum cleaners on the market today? I've heard good things about the Dyson, how bout you?
- Yes. The Dyson is a good model. So to is the new Electrolux with the no-bag space for dust. Plus the filters that clean themselves. I think this model is a bit cheaper than the Dyson.We have 4 dogs, and our house can get really hairy at moulting time. We have had about 3 Vacuums so far. The Dyson is a bit pricy for us. The best Vacuum we have has been the cheapest. A Sanyo- $120NZ from the warehouse.Has a removable dust bag. That's the problem with many Vacuums. The paper bags are so expensive.But so long as it sucks well, it's a personal choice. Good Luck!
- Q:New dog preparation question ?
- Yes, this will be a problem. Puppies chew everything and get into everything. Small things should not be lying on the floor, they may either chew or completely devour it. This includes papers, cords, shoes, etc. Some puppies are great about not getting into your things, but when you get a new puppy, you must assume that they will.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range