OKorder is offering ASTM Standard Deformed Steel Rebar GR40, GR60 at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
ASTM Standard Deformed Steel Rebar GR40, GR60 is widely used in buildings, bridges, roads and other engineering construction. Big to highways, railways, bridges, culverts, tunnels, public facilities such as flood control, dam, small to housing construction, beam, column, wall and the foundation of the plate, deformed bar is an integral structure material. With the development of world economy and the vigorous development of infrastructure construction, real estate, the demand for deformed bar will be larger and larger.
OKorder's ASTM Standard Deformed Steel Rebar GR40, GR60 are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Specifications of Hot Rolled Deformed Steel Rebars for ASTM Standard Deformed Steel Rebar GR40, GR60
HRB335 HRB400 HRB500
G460B, B500A, B500B,B500C
6M, 9M,12M or as required
TT or L/C
FOB, CFR, CIF
Each bundle weight
2-3MT, or as required
Hot rolled steel rebar
Theoretical weight and section area of each diameter as below for your information:
Section area (mm²)
Weight of 12m (kg)
- Q:Is the tie bar used for the longitudinal joint of cement concrete pavement threaded or smooth? Where is the dowel bar for the transverse joint construction?
- Longitudinal tie rod. Longitudinal seam usually has longitudinal contraction joint and longitudinal construction joint two kinds, two kinds of longitudinal joints should be provided with tie rod. The bar shall be designed with the length of the threaded steel to ensure the bond between it and the concrete, and the diameter and spacing of the tie rod shall also be guaranteed. Thus, the tie rod can not provide enough tensile force, and when the concrete faceplate is contracted, the longitudinal joint is pulled apart to form a crack.
- Q:How to recognize high quality thread steel
- There is from the surface quality, the normal inferior steel with adobe rolling, the surface quality is poor, often with surface defects, the overall roughness and the surface color is red; regular steel in the factory when the thread steel and real metal plate corresponding to the marked manufacturers, batch number, specifications and grades of steel, test code.
- Q:Why do stirrups have thread stirrups and round bars? When are they used?
- Your question is actually related to steel and concrete work of a force of synergy in the reinforced concrete structure, steel usually is in tension, in order to ensure the reinforcement force can be well transferred to concrete, so as not to slip, we put the steel processing into whorl ribbed or other rib the shape, its purpose is to increase the adhesion between steel and concrete. Round steel is usually used in lower grade, smaller diameter reinforced steel, mainly because of its low strength, without adding ribs, round bar and concrete bonding between the relay can ensure that its strength is very good play. Therefore, steel bars are mainly used in places where the force is not large and the calculation of the reinforcement is very small.
- Q:14 screw steel 1 meters multiple?
- Classified according to geometric shapes, according to the cross section of the rib section and the spacing of the ribs for classification or classification, such as the British Standard (BS4449), the thread steel is divided into type I, type ii. This classification mainly reflects the tightening performance of the threaded steel.
- Q:How many patterns are there in threaded steel?
- There are two kinds of classification methods commonly used types of thread steel: one is to shape classification, according to different space shapes and transverse rib rib for classification or type, such as the British Standard (BS4449), the thread steel is divided into type I and type ii. This classification mainly reflects the tightening performance of the threaded steel. The two is the performance of classification (class), such as China's standard (G B1499), according to the strength (tensile strength yield point / steel) will be divided into 3 levels; the Japanese industrial standard (JI SG3112), according to the comprehensive performance of steel will be divided into 5 categories; the British Standard (BS4461) also, certain provisions of the grades of steel performance test thread. In addition, the thread steel can be classified according to the use, such as reinforced concrete, ordinary steel bars and reinforced concrete bars for heat treatment. Main uses: widely used in housing, bridges, roads and other civil engineering construction.
- Q:Why is the price of screw steel affected by iron ore and coal?
- The required material is simple, "billet, iron ore with a small amount of chemical elements", and then through the hot rolling method of refining, during which a large amount of coal is needed, so the price of rebar will be affected by iron ore and coal
- Q:All knowledge about thread steel!
- Steel is commonly known as hot rolled ribbed bar, belonging to the small steel steel, mainly used for steel reinforced concrete structure frame. In use, some mechanical strength, bending deformation property and welding performance are required. The raw steel billet for the production of threaded steel is carbon structural steel or low alloy structural steel which is treated by calm melting, and the finished steel bar is delivered in hot rolling forming, normalizing or hot rolling state.
- Q:What's the difference between primary and two grade steel and three grade steel?
- There are two levels of steel rebar, three steel, four steel grade difference, no grade steel, there are a lot of customers to wire (round) mistakenly called a steel. At present, China is gradually out of grade two steel, four steel grade two steel grade HRB335, three grade steel grade HRB400, four grade of steel wire is HRB500, (Pan Yuan) new material grades are HPB195, HPB235, HPB300, old wire material grades corresponding is Q195, Q235.
- Q:Are rebar bars = rebar?
- Generally speaking (not absolute circle) steel is usually made of plate steel as the main form of packing, while threads are usually packed in straight strips.Turn left and turn right |
- Q:Why does the steel thread have longitudinal ribs?
- The effect of the longitudinal ribs is indirect, which improves the mechanical properties of the transverse ribs and indirectly enhances the bond with the concrete.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range