||1000 Series,5000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 5754 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Aluminum core pots and pans?
- Using aluminum core pans should offer no heath risk. The cooking surface it stainless steel and the aluminum dose not come in contact with the food. Personally I would get ones with a copper core they are much better. Non-stick pans can give off a poisons gas if heated to high. The amounts of the gas aren't deadly to people but can cause problems for people with respiratory problems. It can also kill small bird if you have any living in the house.
- Q:Aluminum head question?
- just put them on
- Q:I can roll Kaiping Jinsheng aluminium?
- The plate: cold rolled hot-rolled plate hot rolling plate, color steel plate roll roll coating color coated plateThe coating: hot galvanized coil electro galvanized coil heat tinplate tinplate chrome plate roll roll roll plastic composite steel plate other coated steel tinplate volume
- Q:Is It Safe To use Aluminum Wire?
- I would not recommend it. Aluminum wire expands and contracts a great deal causing the connections to become loose, or break. That is what I was taught.
- Q:Does anyone know anything about artistic painting on aluminum sheeting?
- I've known a couple of people who do this, you might try a search on Floating Panel. You could try to search out things on an artist called Gary Hume, as I know that his earlier paintings, certainly the ones for which he's known, were executed on aluminium. From what I remember of people doing this (some one on my MA made paintings on aluminium) the trick is in the priming, it being a non-pours surface. You need to rough the ground considerably and prime quite thickly. You also need to baton on the back, this will allow you to attach to the wall without ruining the face of the support, and prevent the possibility of warping. What looks great is if you recess the batons from the edge of the support, so that when against the wall they cannot be seen, this gives the appearance of hovering, and shows the thinness of your support. Another reason you might not be getting too many hits on your searches is the spelling, while not incorrect you might find art suppliers using the English, rather than the American spelling; aluminium rather than aluminum. I know that sounds petty but it might make a difference. The only other thing I know, while finding it a great surface to work on, smooth, bright, the artist I know also found it very expensive.
- Q:Which side of the aluminium foil is correct?
- As everyone who's answered has already told you, Saran Wrap is clear plastic. It's used to wrap left-overs and sandwiches in...although it's not totally air-tight, it comes close to it. Aluminum foil is used to cover things while you're baking or roasting them (like a turkey breast or lasagna) or it can be used on the bottom of a cookie sheet or oven rack to catch spills. It helps to radiate heat. You can also use aluminum foil to wrap things in for refrigeration. It just doesn't create the seal that Saran Wrap does.
- Q:can i use a DC Tig welder to weld aluminum?
- I know you need a different tungsten but i don't remember the ac dc part
- Q:separate aluminium from sodium hydroxide?
- Trust me. Its not worth salvaging the hydroxide. Aluminum hydroxide is unbelievably stable and that means you probably won't be able to salvage the hydroxide without doing electrolysis or something difficult like that. That's like trying to obtain hydroxide from methanol CH3OH. Oh yea you can make methanol quite easily from a halomethane by reacting it with a hydroxide of some kind. But you will not be able to remove that hydroxide at all without neutralizing it with an acid. Hydroxides are bloody awful leaving groups. That oxygen is really glued on to that carbon well. You have to really destabilize that methanol to remove that hydroxide. Same with the aluminum hydroxide. Very stable and strong bond.
- Q:polishing aluminum help?!?
- Use 1200 to 2000 grit. Your sandpaper is way too course! The paper probably got gummed up With aluminum particals. Use water or oil to wash away particals. In other words wet sand it. Then get this polish called Mothers Aluminum Polish. And two micro fiber cloths. Use the mothers and wipe off with first towel. Then use second towel. Trust me! I spend alot of time in my machine shop making custom aluminum parts. If you can trickle water over the surface of what your polishing it helps. The 1200 to 2000 grit can be purchased at Walmart in the auto section.
- Q:heat of fusion of aluminum?
- Heat Of Fusion Of Aluminum
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range