||1000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 8079 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:avelox and magnesium,aluminum?
- call a pharmacist
- Q:Composite vs Aluminum baseball bats?
- I used the Easton Stealth Composite a few years back and it had the most pop of any bat I have ever used. I never seemed to miss the sweet spot, and I don't think it was necessarily because of MY skill.
- Q:Help balancing chemistry equation Aluminum metal reacts with hydrochloric acid, HCl, to form hydrogen gas?
- Aluminum reacts with HCl ... This is a single replacement reaction in which aluminum replaces hydrogen ion. Aluminum metal is oxidized by H+, and H+ is reduced by aluminum metal. Chloride ion is a spectator ion. You also need to know that aluminum usually exhibits a +3 oxidation state. This means that there will be three chloride ions (oxidation number of -1) for each aluminum. 2Al(s) + 6HCl(aq) -- 2AlCl3(aq) + 3H2(g)
- Q:iron or aluminum...?
- Aluminum has high specific heat than iron which means more energy is require to change aluminum temperature than it of iron. A good conductor is a good emmiter so aluminum will be a best choice since it will not heat up as much as iron for the same amount of mass and energy imput.
- Q:Can you get aluminum poisoning?
- Aluminium can accumulate in the brain possibly causing alzheimers. If you inhaled it it would poison you and damage your lungs, if you got it in your body it would damage your skin, possibly cause an infection and the cut might not heal. Aluminium is a solid so how could you accidently get it in your body unless you have been melting it etc? If it wasn't solid it would burn you if you got it on your skin. You can only inhale vapours not a metal. If you ate it then it would probably damage or clog up your insides otherwise just pass out in a stool, depends how much you ate. People eat from aluminium and touch it every day so it is not dangerous to be in contact with.
- Q:Calculate the mass in grams of iodine (I2) that will react completely with 43.7 g of aluminum (Al) to form alu?
- easily the guy earlier me did it precise yet made a mistake at one ingredient 0.07 mole is the # of moles of Al which desires to get replaced to moles of product, and then returned to come across mole of iodide. as quickly as thats stumbled on then you quite can use the MW to alter it to grams.
- Q:I want to roll aluminum rolls and operate the machine for more than three years
- According to the "Regulations" the relevant provisions of the labor insurance ability of the level of disability identification to enjoy treatment of inductrial injury: (1) medical expenses by the unit in full advance;
- Q:WIFFLE BALL bats have you ever used a ALUMINUM WIFFLE BALL bat?
- I've used an aluminum Wiffle bat and it really feels a lot better to hit with than the yellow plastic number. The Aluminum bats are still super light, but there is a bit of weight to it, and that weight is kind of end-loaded, which you can really feel as you turn your wrists over. The net result is a swing that feels more like a real bat with the barrel whipping through the hitting zone instead of that flyswatter feel you get with the regular bats. Oh, and you definitely get more distance when you connect. Definitely. I actually played in a Wiffle Ball tournament a few years ago and used those bats. Someone said that they no longer make them or they've been outlawed or something along those lines.
- Q:Dongying power plant with 0.6mm thick insulation aluminum coil, manufacturers can be divided into small volumes?
- How wide is the inside diameter of an aluminum roll; a roll of multiple. Small volume of MOQ is required.
- Q:aluminum foil issues?
- I have noticed that myself and thought it was just the new method of making the foil? or something I was putting on the foods I wrapped? well, I started using the cling wrap then the foil to seal it in and haven't had so much problem with the foil having those tiny holes in it that make the wrap not so air tight and the food doesn't get freezer burned any more either.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range