||1000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 1060 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:can aluminum foil get rid of static electricity?
- No, okorder.com/
- Q:What would life be like without aluminum?
- LOL. I can remember what HOME life was like before aluminum. We had tin cans -- that's why they're called tin cans to this day. But soda didn't come in plastic bottles. They were glass! We had waxed paper for wrapping things. We had no tv antennas to worry about, mainly because there wasn't much tv then. I truly don't know what material they used to build airplanes, but there WERE airplanes. It's funny to look back at it now. It gives you a great respect for the human's adaptability. We did what we had to do when we had to do it, I suppose.
- Q:What is best way to repair aluminum wire outlets?
- Sorry, but replacing it with copper wiring is the correct solution.
- Q:Aluminum or Chrome Wheels?
- Aluminum are lighter, which mean faster car. Stronger, stay cleaner longer. Chrome are more expensive. Just made for people who like being flashy.
- Q:When aluminium roll is rolled 0.14, when roll take off, loose layer how to return a responsibility?
- Oil removal effect is not good rolling oil remover oil extrusion is not complete, coiling in aluminum strip surface residual oil too much, after coiling because of oil coated on the aluminum coil inside played a supporting role in the beginning of aluminum roll edge round, with aluminum coil of diameter increases, the inner pressure increases.
- Q:why does hf acid sometimes turn aluminum black?
- Aluminum will oxidize. Not like steel though, that forms the red orange rust (iron oxide) that will eventually eat through thin steel. When aluminum oxidizes, it leaves a thin cloudy film on the surface. That's why nice new shiny diamond plate gets dull after being exposed for some time. It can be removed by some chemicals, apparently your hf acid. When the acid breaks down the cloudy oxidize layer, it may turn into a black residue. You'll be left with a clean aluminum surface that will, over time, oxidize and get that cloudy film again. It could also be waste compound of your hf acid etching the surface. Check to see whether the acid you're using will etch or clean an aluminum surface.
- Q:melting aluminum?
- aluminum, in general, will just oxidize if heated in air. it is not just cans that behave that way when they (alcan, alcoa) smelt aluminum industrially they keep it in a reducing environment and do not allow molten aluminum to contact air. so use any aluminum you like but prevent it from contacting air.
- Q:Does the amount of aluminum found in deodorants make it dry faster or slower?
- Like any chemical reaction quantity would matter. Aluminum Chloride is one of several active ingredients. It works by doing two things. The first is it is an astrigent which causes the sweat glands to shrink or close up. The second is that it reacts with sweat to form a gell like substance that plugs up the pores. The combined effect is to stop sweating. The two effects are temporary and the pores eventually open up and clear themselves out. These two drying effects of aluminum chloride are fast acting and work upon application. So to answer your question i would consider aluminum as a means of making a deoderant dry faster by stopping the sweat from leaving the pores.
- Q:The company wants to produce an aluminum coil production line, which is better for large aluminium smelting equipment?
- Dongpu heat well, they have the qualification certificate issued by the state kiln construction, as far as I know, their melting furnace Aluminum Alloy 'plan is very good, and the operation is simple and safe, feel good, can be wiped off
- Q:Why there is arc panel after aluminum coil straightening?
- The aluminum coil can only become flat and straight after being planished on stretch bender.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range