||1000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 1060 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:what are the grades of commercial aluminium?
- If it is a product for work, yes engineers and purchasers specify the grades. If for hobby then it is up to you. Common extruded shapes (beams, tubes, angles) - 6061-T6 - 6063-T5 -T6 specifies tempering class. Actually both alloys come in various T4, T5, etc., the above are just two common combinations. 6061 is a little stronger, and T6 gets its strength up quite good. Beware that welded joints are weaker since heat removes the strength from tempering. Some common sheets - 6061 (strength) - 5052 (strength, welds better than 6xxx, good formability) - 5068 (some call it 'marine grade' for corrosion resistance) Sheets can come in many alloys.... you may get cheaper grades if you don't need one of these. (if you are casting - there's whole other system of grades.) The above are just common grades. For high strength requirement you may need a specific grade in the 7xxx family.
- Q:What do the two items (COIL:873347 HEAT: number) on the label of the raw material of aluminum coil stand for?
- COIL means aluminum coil and HEAT means heating, so together they mean hot rolled coil.
- Q:How much is the 25mm aluminum coil at current market?
- You must mean 25-wide aluminum coil. The price consists of the aluminum ingot price and processing charges. For example, if the processing price is 4500 yuan, it is relatively cheap. 25mm-wide aluminum coil is very narrow, so it will be much complicated to strip.
- Q:is aluminium foil good for food packing ?
- Yes, it's perfectly fine You want to get it refridgerated within 1-2 hours of consuming the food and only keep it for up to 3 days. After that toss it.
- Q:aluminum wheel fix?
- I am not sure if you can sand them down an put a clear coat on them? I can say this is why you see older vehicles with plasti-dip coatings, to cover up the dings, curb rash and peeling clear coat, and the cost is lower than replacement. List your city and state. In my area there is wheel specialty shop that does tig welding repairs and will do a factory refinish. Look for one of those places. Or buy new rims and sell the old ones online.
- Q:Has the aluminum bat ruined USA born players?
- when the ball is hit with a metal bat versus a wooden bat the speed of the baseball is higher off the metal bat. The ball has been shown to travel farther when using a robot batter to get the same bat speed every time with the metal bat
- Q:Food containing aluminium?
- complex aspect. research using the search engines. it can assist!
- Q:How much does Pure Aluminum weight, and what is its density or durability?
- aluminums gravity is 2.70 and weighs 1.423 troy ozs per cubic inch a note specific gravity of any metal or alloy is weight in grams of one cubic centimeter. also most metals use troy weights and to find troy weight of one cubic inch of any metal or alloy multiply specific gravity by a constant of 0.52686
- Q:Heat, vaporization, and melting points of aluminum.?
- Calculate the quantity of energy required to heat 1.58 mol of aluminum from 33°C to its normal melting point in KJ- 1.58 mol x 26.98 g/mol x 0.902 J/g°C x (658 - 33)°C x 1 kJ/1000 J = 24.03 kJ Calculate the quantity of energy required to melt 1.02 mol of aluminum at 658°C In KJ- 1.02 mol x 26.98 g/mol x 3.95 kJ/g = 108.7 kJ Calculate the amount of energy required to vaporize 1.02 mol of aluminum at 2467°C In KJ- 1.02 mol x 26.98 g/mol x 10.52 kJ/g = 289.5 kJ
- Q:Are aluminum silicates safe in deodorant?
- aluminum silicates have been used in deodorants for years. there was a time when it was thought that the Al in the deodorants was causing alzheimers but that has been shown to be wrong. if there are other dangers to the silicates, we haven't found them or they aren't that bad
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range